WYKYDTR0N

Jan 13, 2018
Man, I like the character designs, the situations and the animations...

But holy shit put a little more effort into the cumshots. One of the still images in the gallery has decent cum, but in game the dudes just puff out little wispy clouds.

I've never done it (much to everyone's suprise, I'm sure) but I'm sure if I was blown by and then banged two willing sluts, I could manage a little more than two tiddlywinks of cum.

Logan84

Dec 20, 2017
This has probably been answered before but if this is season 1, does that mean more seasons are coming? Thx!

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
They haven't said.

The next game has nothing to do with this but no idea what's planned after that.
One of the endings appears to set up a possible new game? If Jennifer has sex with Jimmy, whilst forcing Mark to watch, after that scene she dumps Mark and leaves the City. In the final scene, it says she now has a chance to start again, but maybe this time things will be different.

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
the thresome its bugged, you get a renpy error and then changes to the no strip choice
But if you then play the no strip choice after that, you eventually get the correct ending to the game that the foursome is supposed to lead to ( Jen decides that getting married to Mark, doesn't mean she has to stop cheating)

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
It sucks how hard it is to NOT have her fuck that ugly asshole. The one who blackmails her and it's hard to not have her as submissive to him at the end.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
How is Season 2 gonna work? I wonder which ending is actually canon? Marriage maybe? Or the NTR one? Or just a scratch all over again? Idk.
It seems to be the NTR one. Because that leads to her leaving the City, and starting a new life. I can't see them having Jen remain with Mark, because that would just be a rerun of this game. I think the next season, if there ever is one, will have a somewhat different scenario.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
It sucks how hard it is to NOT have her fuck that ugly asshole. The one who blackmails her and it's hard to not have her as submissive to him at the end.
She's not submissive to him at the end, because she walks out on him as well. She decides that neither him nor Mark are ultimately worthy of her. She only really has sex with Jimmy in the NTR scene, to show Mark why he was never able to satisfy her.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
so this being "half tested" does that mean that it was done half ass. as in you didn't really care about if it broke the game? also does this mean that the modder is a half ass modder/ game compressor? thats the feeling I'm getting when I see "half tested" aka half assed.

• Angry
Reactions: tonny

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
She's not submissive to him at the end, because she walks out on him as well. She decides that neither him nor Mark are ultimately worthy of her. She only really has sex with Jimmy in the NTR scene, to show Mark why he was never able to satisfy her.
is this even worth playing? I dont do ntr or hot women fucking ugly old fucks. or fat ones at that

• Angry
Reactions: Kame-Sennin
3.50 star(s) 76 Votes