tonny

Jun 14, 2017
so this being "half tested" does that mean that it was done half ass. as in you didn't really care about if it broke the game? also does this mean that the modder is a half ass modder/ game compressor? thats the feeling I'm getting when I see "half tested" aka half assed.
I would guess, using my brain... that it's tested 50% of the whole game that has been tested and If it works half of the way, I would guess so too, It works the rest of the way... Why so negative dude? and yes It¨s worth playing, very mch so.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I just told him to fuck off on day one and she never fucked fucked him.

Not what i'd call difficult.
Unfortunately though, the game is so fucked up at the moment, that you can end up with that NTR scene with Jimmy, regardless of what you do with him earlier in the game.

I did exactly what you did, and I later dumped Mark and he left the apartment for good. And yet I still ended up with that scene. Which makes no sense whatsoever because Mark isn't Jen's boyfriend anymore, and he lives someplace else. So how could Jimmy hold him prisoner in Jen's apartment, if he was never there?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bacara

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the choices are so fucking bad.
I can not control it. I try to avoid something and I get it, I try to get something but I get something else.
the dev did a really bad job with this. that means we need a fucking cheat-mod or walkthrough to play it.

Reactions: nandesta

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
even with mob its hard to get to the right route.
its all a mess.
this game need some serious fixing. or maybe its beyond repair?
how can someone be so bad at doing a game,

no matter what I do I get to the fucking lesbian ending.
and the old version worked better. did the dev change it to only allow lesbian ending?
and how the fuck the dean is always getting arrested no matter choices I take?
the old version I could get some scenes with dean.

Last edited:
Reactions: 88stanford88

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Unfortunately though, the game is so fucked up at the moment, that you can end up with that NTR scene with Jimmy, regardless of what you do with him earlier in the game.

I did exactly what you did, and I later dumped Mark and he left the apartment for good. And yet I still ended up with that scene. Which makes no sense whatsoever because Mark isn't Jen's boyfriend anymore, and he lives someplace else. So how could Jimmy hold him prisoner in Jen's apartment, if he was never there?
I think endings have no-sense.
The fact that she can break her boyfriend relationship make me think that is not a NTR game (even the decv has NTR patreon page)
The story is really confused and inconsistent

There are a lot of nonsense endings "Inside Jennifer" ;)
if (as the season 1 in the title is for real) the game will have future seasons. so endings are not required :cool:
--
PS: Usualy I love NTR stories (when writed by a skillfull author) but this one is for sure the worst inconsistent I have played. It seems this writer is either uninspired or dislikes NTR styles (n)

Reactions: nandesta

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I think the next season, if there ever is one, will have a somewhat different scenario.
So this mean that there is no reason to call Season 2 something that has nothing to do with Season 1.
This game is a total non-sense
I think the original RPGM (Inside the Game) was better

EDIT_:
Sorry the RPGM game I'm talking about is "Corrupting Jennifer" it is far better and is the original story...
"Inceton Game NTR" made a mess on a good start written by the original and inspired author!

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
so when season 2 will be release ? i hope jennifer's stomach gets bigger in the next season
Actually I was going to ask if there is a preggo ending xD

But apparently not. I could have also looked at the tags but they could be outdated.

Nothing a friendly question wont solve.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
so when season 2 will be release ? i hope jennifer's stomach gets bigger in the next season
There is no season 2 in the works.

Next game has nothing to do with this, what happens after that is anyones guess but no season 2 has been mentioned.

Dan_

May 5, 2019
Hey guys, I can not seem to open the game on Mac. Any suggestions? (sorry if this has been answered before)

3.50 star(s) 76 Votes