Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Is there a bug in Paul route ? after Mark caught Jenn blowing him under the desk, the scene routes to Dean's path which I did not take , and I did not see Paul's ending

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I also think this game's version of Jennifer is much better looking.
I agree with this cious satament but I was not talking about the limits of the age... I just talking about the story line that is less confused and fully playable (with the obvious technology limitation)

Personally in a game the main thing for me is the story consistence,, and in this one the story is confused with unexpected random scenes that comes from different path. (in the original abandoned version is not like that)
Then why wouldn't it be Season 2?
The endings are inconsistent for continuing the story line of a girl that dreaming to be a teacher.
I have chosen to do not follow Hope in his moralistic (Me-too movement?:sleep:) crusade against Dean.
that is why he story is inconsistent: you must follow only one path
I just think you can't continue with her being Mark's Girlfriend
And why there is a choice where you can continue to stay with Mark?
this is supposed to be an NTR game...

this is another inconsistent point that makes this story a mess and makes me think that the writer has no passion and he is not inspired by writing a NTR story.

The original game is far better in the storyline because the writer has passion and loves to corrupt Jennifer
That game was written with great inspiration even the dev was working with a old technology.

What I mean is the for me a remake must be done by respect the originak story inspiration and this dev made a mess "Inside and Outside Jennifer"

Reactions: Mystermask

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
That scene with the Dean doesn't happen in the unmodded version
Why?
Obviusly is a bug!
Dean is the one who hires Jennifer who has always dreamed of becoming a teacher this is part of the story and Jennifer want to be a teacher soo bad.
Here same scenes from the Original "Corrupting Jennifer"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In this game she also dream about being a teacher but what would be the absurd reason why the path where she wants to stay in the school by supporting Dean and then getting him out and becoming the winning director of the school could not be chosen?

And I would like to know where the humor that pervades the original story has gone, making it pleasantly light and funny.
My advice to all is to play the "Corrupting Jennifer" :love:

One of the flaws is that the story is written without humor .. Too serious :sleep: .. And when the story seems to find a way:) ... does the dev just cut it? WTF:mad:
The (arrogant) author made this remake as to say;
Look how good and professional I am ... I took an old abandoned game to make it better ...BUT

the result is a complete failure ... demonstrated by the fact that after 6 months he had to complete the story again ... but the result of this new complete version (I remind you that six months ago the game was already complete) is a disaster that maybe only adding "season 1" can save the game...

But if the already written NON-SENSE endings cut all intersting routes related to the Jennifer dream to work as teacher and becomes an influent member of the city with her boyfriend as cuckold... this mean that the Old original story was far better (obviously I'm not talking about renders or old game engine technologies)

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Well Tims wasn't either but Jenn managed to make him fall in love with her not to mention that Dimitri banged Laurie infront of Jennifer consensually
There's a big difference between fucking someone casually and being in love with them. All the time Dimitri was fucking Jennifer he had his eyes closed, so he could imagine she was his favourite cow. Laurie and Jennifer, and all the other women Dimitri fucked while he was in America, were just to try and make him forget about what he really wanted, which was another cow to replace Polina. In the end it didn't work, hence his decision to return home to his family's farm, no doubt to try and rekindle what he once had. Jennifer never had a chance with him.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Why?
Obviusly is a bug!
Dean is the one who hires Jennifer who has always dreamed of becoming a teacher this is part of the story and Jennifer want to be a teacher soo bad.
Here same scenes from the Original "Corrupting Jennifer"
In this game she also dream about being a teacher but what would be the absurd reason why the path where she wants to stay in the school by supporting Dean and then getting him out and becoming the winning director of the school could not be chosen?

And I would like to know where the humor that pervades the original story has gone, making it pleasantly light and funny.
My advice to all is to play the "Corrupting Jennifer" :love:

One of the flaws is that the story is written without humor .. Too serious :sleep: .. And when the story seems to find a way:) ... does the dev just cut it? WTF:mad:
The (arrogant) author made this remake as to say;
Look how good and professional I am ... I took an old abandoned game to make it better ...BUT

the result is a complete failure ... demonstrated by the fact that after 6 months he had to complete the story again ... but the result of this new complete version (I remind you that six months ago the game was already complete) is a disaster that maybe only adding "season 1" can save the game...

But if the already written NON-SENSE endings cut all intersting routes related to the Jennifer dream to work as teacher and becomes an influent member of the city with her boyfriend as cuckold... this mean that the Old original story was far better (obviously I'm not talking about renders or old game engine technologies)
The comment I made was about one particular scene involving Hope which you can't reach in this version, because the scene prior to it where Jennifer has to seduce the Dean to get access to his computer is bugged. It has nothing whatsoever to do with your obvious hatred for the current version of the game. So why you decided to make your diatribe in response to that particular comment I can't begin to fathom?

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I agree with this cious satament but I was not talking about the limits of the age... I just talking about the story line that is less confused and fully playable (with the obvious technology limitation)

Personally in a game the main thing for me is the story consistence,, and in this one the story is confused with unexpected random scenes that comes from different path. (in the original abandoned version is not like that)

The endings are inconsistent for continuing the story line of a girl that dreaming to be a teacher.
I have chosen to do not follow Hope in his moralistic (Me-too movement?:sleep:) crusade against Dean.
that is why he story is inconsistent: you must follow only one path

And why there is a choice where you can continue to stay with Mark?
this is supposed to be an NTR game...

this is another inconsistent point that makes this story a mess and makes me think that the writer has no passion and he is not inspired by writing a NTR story.

The original game is far better in the storyline because the writer has passion and loves to corrupt Jennifer
That game was written with great inspiration even the dev was working with a old technology.

What I mean is the for me a remake must be done by respect the originak story inspiration and this dev made a mess "Inside and Outside Jennifer"
I think you're ignoring the obvious. This is not an exact remake of the original game, it's a revisualisation of it. The Dev of this game doesn't need to make it exactly according to the original, he can make it anyway he pleases, because it's his game. He's chosen to use the same broad strokes, but change the details. And I don't see anything wrong with that.

You say it's an NTR game, but it obviously isn't for the most part. Maybe the original was, but this isn't the original. There are some scenes that could be described as NTR, but the bulk of the storyline steers away from that. Once again I don't see anything wrong with that.

You claim that the endings are inconsistent with continuing the storyline of a girl dreaming to be a teacher, and that leads to a fairly obvious conclusion. Namely that she's probably not going to be a teacher in Season 2 ( if it ever happens), but something completely different. Because the whole point of Jennifer's journey, is her deciding what kind of person she wants to be, and whether she wants to continue with the dreams she starts out with. In some endings, it's obvious she's changed her mind quite profoundly, and that she wants a new start in life. For instance, in the Laurie ending she's training to be a psychologist, whereas in the Jimmy ending she decides to become his slave wife.

My guess is, Season 2 will be where the NTR ending leaves off. With Jennifer moving to a new City, on her own, wanting to make a completely fresh start and do something completely different. It doesn't have to continue the original game, because it will have moved beyond that.

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
This is not an exact remake of the original game, it's a revisualisation of it
But the story is almost the same as Corrupting Jennifer I dont understand why you insist in something that is evindly not true..
yes is a revisyotation but the story in the original game is far better
this revisitation is the same story with non sense.. because is the same untli some point

Have you played the version 4?

I have allmost all versions in my Backup Drive... believe me the story is the same as corrupting jennifer but something happend before completing and the premature endings messing up all the storyline
this is an evident lack of imagination and skill of the current writer who is unable to self-identify in the story written by the original developer

My guess is, Season 2 will be where the NTR ending leaves off
So why Inceton Games made a dedicated NTR page in his patreon just for turn off NTR in the first release?
I think there is a TOTAL nonsense in this!

and 7GB size game with a lot of unreachable events? Censorship?
I think doesn't make any sense.

The real is that there was a big problem with the code of this game and the second review after 6 months does not solves anything in the mess of this season 1 that was a complete version of the game.

I'm talking about season 1 For the season2 we will see but for now the game is still a mess and the previois complete version was a bit better bcause endings have sense if the game is closed
If season 2 will be a complete different game that has nothing to do with Currupting Jennifer it will be just a different game with the same model of the original!

Instead if the season 2 willbe a different story why just do why not say that the revisitation after 6 months from the copletation that was the same as the original it was a complete failure?

Even names of the character like TIM (the gay masseur) is the same as the "Corrupting Jennifer Game"

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
The comment I made was about one particular scene involving Hope which you can't reach in this version, because the scene prior to it where Jennifer has to seduce the Dean to get access to his computer is bugged.
It was not bugged in the compete version 5 (no-season 1)... the scene and the choises are still there
is this new season1 version that comes with bugs

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
But the story is almost the same as Corrupting Jennifer I dont understand why you insist in something that is evindly not true..
yes is a revisyotation but the story in the original game is far better
this revisitation is the same story with non sense.. because is the same untli some point

Have you played the version 4?

I have allmost all versions in my Backup Drive... believe me the story is the same as corrupting jennifer but something happend before completing and the premature endings messing up all the storyline
this is an evident lack of imagination and skill of the current writer who is unable to self-identify in the story written by the original developer

So why Inceton Games made a dedicated NTR page in his patreon just for turn off NTR in the first release?
I think there is a TOTAL nonsense in this!

and 7GB size game with a lot of unreachable events? Censorship?
I think doesn't make any sense.

The real is that there was a big problem with the code of this game and the second review after 6 months does not solves anything in the mess of this season 1 that was a complete version of the game.

I'm talking about season 1 For the season2 we will see but for now the game is still a mess and the previois complete version was a bit better bcause endings have sense if the game is closed
If season 2 will be a complete different game that has nothing to do with Currupting Jennifer it will be just a different game with the same model of the original!

Instead if the season 2 willbe a different story why just do why not say that the revisitation after 6 months from the copletation that was the same as the original it was a complete failure?

Even names of the character like TIM (the gay masseur) is the same as the "Corrupting Jennifer Game"
You seem to be incensed that this game is not an exact copy of the original. Obviously you prefer the original, but this isn't the original. It has a lot of similarities with the original, it's definitely based on it, but it's a different game. And I don't understand why you don't get that. Maybe it is the same up to a point, but then it diverges. Because the Dev of this game decided to make it that way.

Yes I agree some parts of the game don't make a lot of sense. But I think much of that is down to bugs or an attempt to reuse the same material for multiple scenes ( a time saving plot device that is often used in adult games).

I think the hurried endings are more a case of wanting to finish off this game as soon as possible, so the Dev can move on to his next project. Sometimes Devs lose interest, and it's difficult to remain focussed on a project, if you can't wait to move on to the next. Having said that, Inceton did manage to get to the end of this game, hurried endings or not, which is something the original Dev failed to do. You can criticise him on a number of things, but finishing off his games is not one of them.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
You seem to be incensed that this game is not an exact copy of the original. Obviously you prefer the original, but this isn't the original.
Yeah is a bad remake with better renders but with totally non sense story
The first four version was fine! but suddenly something push the dev to a premuture closing of this potentially great story

Version 4 was good
version 5 barely playable and inconsistent story progrssion if you do not follow Hope in her me-too crusade
The story is the same as the original with a lot of missing scenes...

at the end this new season 1 version without improvement mod is not playable at all!

When in a game with more than one path all previous version works fine snd in the latest version only one of those path is playable makes me think that the dev is forcing me to play a different game! The game is ruined!

You are right.. actually this game that was good up to version 04 has no longer nothing to do with the old "Corrupting Jennifer" that has now a better storyline (until version 04 this was better)

dead game!

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
Inside Jeniffer [Season 1] Compressed (Half_Tested)

Win/Linux (6.9 GB GB/ 1.2 GB) : WorkUpload, ,PixelDrain

does compressed version work for mac via wine?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
this scene is a buggy mess missing and misplaced animations everywhere, but don't worry I fixed that. Simply replace your story.rpy file with this (oh and I also altered the Paul ending and added the anims from ep05 to that scene)
I can't trigger the scene of Paul and Jenn from Ep5 is that also a bug or it needs bonus code?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
all the men in the photo above want to fuck MC ?! o boy, poor girl ;-)
Now that the game is finished , It's the opposite if you take a look at the big baldie guy and the small blondie guy , It's Jennifer, herself who want to be banged and all the rest are trying hard to get her

Reactions: BUCCO

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
scrappy please update the gallery, I can't trigger the EP5 animation of Paul and jennifer no matter what I do, is that implemented or only patreon can access that scene ?

Reactions: UraN82

mcnuggets34

Jul 6, 2019
All the school scenes was ruined
you have to use the mod and the previous complete version

I need time to post that "old complete" version but i will try to do
That's pretty cool bro thanks but I meant the new scene where she has group with the two guys at school. I saw it in the anim scenes folder but have not triggered the scene.

3.50 star(s) 76 Votes