Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Hey guys, I can not seem to open the game on Mac. Any suggestions? (sorry if this has been answered before)
Try and right click on the icon of the game, after some time the system will tell you it can't open an unverified application. Click on cancel. Right click again, this time it will offer the option of launching the application. It should work :)

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
Try and right click on the icon of the game, after some time the system will tell you it can't open an unverified application. Click on cancel. Right click again, this time it will offer the option of launching the application. It should work :)
definitely not working for this update, just says

'InsideJennifer.app' can't be opened instead and opens a blank page if you click on the question mark.

JV12

Jan 26, 2020
Hey guys, I can not seem to open the game on Mac. Any suggestions? (sorry if this has been answered before)
The Mac version hasn't been posted yet. Whenever you see .rar at the end of the file, that means is not the Mac version. All we can do is hope for some HERO to post the Mac version

Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
Actually I was going to ask if there is a preggo ending xD

But apparently not. I could have also looked at the tags but they could be outdated.

Nothing a friendly question wont solve.
The "Submit to Jimmy" ending leads to her carrying his (or possibly another guy's) baby along with several animations of her getting screwed by him while visibly pregnant. So it's definitely in the game for that route at least.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
So this mean that there is no reason to call Season 2 something that has nothing to do with Season 1.
This game is a total non-sense
I think the original RPGM (Inside the Game) was better

EDIT_:
Sorry the RPGM game I'm talking about is "Corrupting Jennifer" it is far better and is the original story...
"Inceton Game NTR" made a mess on a good start written by the original and inspired author!
I tried to play 'Corrupting Jennifer', but I just couldn't get into it. So I totally disagree.

It's quite an old game. Which only takes up about half the screen ( impossible to go fullscreen like every game now). And it's one of those that superimposes the action, over the RPGM map, which irritates the fuck out of me.

I also think this game's version of Jennifer is much better looking.

If it's the continuing story of Jennifer and her exploration of her sexual desires. Then why wouldn't it be Season 2? I just think you can't continue with her being Mark's Girlfriend, because that scenario has already been played out. She either dumps him or decides he's the guy she wants. If she's made up her mind about either of these things, why would she change her mind again once Season 2 starts? But if she leaves him and starts afresh in a new city, then that isn't a problem.

It just means the games not going to involve cheating, because why would she get involved with the same kind of guy as Mark in her new City. Repeating the same mistakes that led to that failed relationship, would be just stupid. Maybe she'll stay single and just carry on exploring her sexual life/kinks or you get the chance to build new romantic relationships for her. But she'll be starting from a higher sexual/emotional threshold, where she's no longer as naive as she was at the beginning of this game

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Damn, how come there is only one hot scene with my favorite big boy Dimitri and no ending with him? I think he is the best partner for Jennifer , damn it
Dimitri wasn't really into women. They were just stand-ins for his real love. Polina, his cow. That's why we get a shot of Jennifer thinking about burning the photo, once she realises that the girl in it, is not Polina

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Actually I was going to ask if there is a preggo ending xD

But apparently not. I could have also looked at the tags but they could be outdated.

Nothing a friendly question wont solve.
Jennifer gets pregnant with Jimmy's baby. There is a final scene of them having sex while she is pregnant. Getting to that scene is pretty convoluted though.

You can't have sex with any other guy, apart from Mark. You have to 'bargain with Jimmy', make sure you get the job at school by 'bending over', call Tim on Saturday and go to the nightclub with him and Laurie ( any outcome with Laurie is ok).

Later in the week, invite Paul upstairs for a drink and when Mark comes home, 'disagree' with him when he suggests Paul should leave.

He'll leave anyway and Jen and Mark have a big row, with Mark storming out. Afterwards you need to call Tim over, until they're interrupted by a text from Jimmy, threatening to send the photos he took of Jen to Mark's phone. Choose to visit Jimmy, and Jen eventually has sex with him.

The following day at school Jen spies on Hope and Luke having sex in the toilets and films them on her phone ( either choice is ok). After school she visits a pharmacy and she needs to take the morning after pill. If she doesn't take the pill, you go back onto Mark's Path again ( don't worry Jimmy will get her pregnant again later). Later at home she remembers the dildo Jimmy asked her to use, to train her ass. Make sure she uses it.

And once that's done, you're locked on Jimmy's Path. You get a choice at school the following day, but either choice still leads to Jen getting a call from Jimmy, to meet him in the evening. This leads to Jimmy's ending which is pretty long.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The one with Laurie is during her ending, which requires you to do all her content and Kill Jimmy when he abduct's Mark. If you do all her content, she dumps Mark when she comes out of rehab, Laurie becomes her girlfriend and they move to Boston.

The other one with Hope, I haven't found yet. I thought I'd found all the scenes, but apparently not.

If I had to guess, I'd say you have to criticise Hope when you see her flirting with Luke, and inform on her to the Dean. Because so far I've always made the other choices, and they don't lead to that scene. I can't think of any other choices that involve her, that might lead there. Mind you, it's possible you have to do other things as well to get that scene. To get some of the scenes, you have to make some rather convoluted and not very obvious choices.

Update: Tried that and it doesn't lead to that scene, so at the moment I don't know how you reach it. As I said above, it probably requires a lot of not very obvious choices

Last edited:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
The one with Laurie is during her ending, which requires you to do all her content and Kill Jimmy when he abduct's Mark. If you do all her content, she dumps Mark when she comes out of rehab, Laurie becomes her girlfriend and they move to Boston.

The other one with Hope, I haven't found yet. I thought I'd found all the scenes, but apparently not.

If I had to guess, I'd say you have to criticise Hope when you see her flirting with Luke, and inform on her to the Dean. Because so far I've always made the other choices, and they don't lead to that scene. I can't think of any other choices that involve her, that might lead there. Mind you, it's possible you have to do other things as well to get that scene. To get some of the scenes, you have to make some rather convoluted and not very obvious choices.

Update: Tried that and it doesn't lead to that scene, so at the moment I don't know how you reach it. As I said above, it probably requires a lot of not very obvious choices
I decided to play the walkthrough mod: you need to be cool with Hope, don't accuse her with the dean, follow the Laurie path and have the scene with Laurie in the school's bathroom, so you speak with Hope later about a favor she wants and she gives you an usb. Later you need to seduce the Dean to put the usb in his computer (I don't know what other things lead to that event because I played the mod, but I guess Jimmy must not send the photo to the Dean). Then, Hope will go to the apartment later in reward.

To be honest that scene with Hope looks rushed, almost not dialogues, not good build up and the animations are weird (distorted angles and some of them are buggy). I felt disappointed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zara Scarlet

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I decided to play the walkthrough mod: you need to be cool with Hope, don't accuse her with the dean, follow the Laurie path and have the scene with Laurie in the bathroom, so you speak with Hope later about a favor she wants and she gives you a usb. Later you need to seduce the Dean to put the usb in his computer (I don't know what other things lead to that event because I played the mod, but I guess Jimmy must not send the photo to the Dean). Then, Hope will go to the apartment later in reward.

To be honest that scene with Hope looks rushed, almost not dialogues, not good build up and the animations are weird (distorted angles and some of them are buggy). I felt disappointed.
That scene with the Dean doesn't happen in the unmodded version, because I did all those things you mentioned and even though you get the scene with Hope where she asks for Jen's help and gives her the usb. That's as far as it goes, and you end up instead with a scene where Hope has implicated the Dean on her own, and no mention of her plan to help Jen take his place. I guess that content is bugged, which means it's impossible to reach without the modded version. It does actually say in the intro to the mod, that they've corrected some of the games bugs.

Some of the endings got rushed as well. After everything that went before, Lauries ending is extremely brief, just a couple of shots in a park, with no dialogue. Compare that with Jimmy's ending which involves multiple scenes including an extended foursome scene. It seems to me, the Dev lost interest in some of the content towards the end, and gave most of his effort to those routes that appealed to him the most.

I guess I'll have to download the mod, since we have no idea whether the Dev is intending to revisit this game, to correct the errors.

Last edited:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
That scene with the Dean doesn't happen in the unmodded version, because I did all those things you mentioned and even though you get the scene with Hope where she asks for Jen's help and gives her the usb. That's as far as it goes, and you end up instead with a scene where Hope has implicated the Dean on her own, and no mention of her plan to help Jen take his place. I guess that content is bugged, which means it's impossible to reach without the modded version. It does actually say in the intro to the mod, that they've corrected some of the games bugs.

Some of the endings got rushed as well. After everything that went before, Lauries ending is extremely brief, just a couple of shots in a park, with no dialogue. Compare that with Jimmy's ending which involves multiple scenes including an extended foursome scene. It seems to me, the Dev lost interest in some of the content towards the end, and gave most of his effort to those routes that appealed to him the most.
Not sure about the bugged stuff, I was thinking that maybe when you meet the Dean the first time, you must enter without knocking the door, so the Dean already knows that you are aware that he bangs the girls there. I don't know if choosing Jennifer or Laurie to speak when they are in the bathroom has something to do neither. Or maybe is bugged as you said.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Not sure about the bugged stuff, I was thinking that maybe when you meet the Dean the first time, you must enter without knocking the door, so the Dean already knows that you are aware that he bangs the girls there. I don't know if choosing Jennifer or Laurie to speak when they are in the bathroom has something to do neither. Or maybe is bugged as you said.
I've tried everything to get past that scene where Hope asks Jen for help and nothing works in the unmodded version. If it did you wouldn't have Hope acting like she never had that secret conversation with Jen, and seemingly implicating the Dean on her own, after she told Jen that she'd been trying to do that for 5 years without success. That makes absolutely no sense, which to me suggests the content must be bugged. And that's why you can't reach those scenes as things stand.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Dimitri wasn't really into women. They were just stand-ins for his real love. Polina, his cow. That's why we get a shot of Jennifer thinking about burning the photo, once she realises that the girl in it, is not Polina
Well Tims wasn't either but Jenn managed to make him fall in love with her not to mention that Dimitri banged Laurie infront of Jennifer consensually

3.50 star(s) 76 Votes