iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
11 min with gofile... Just enough time for a quickie ;)
I am working in the back of beyond right now where DL speeds mean that I will be collecting my OAP before game downloads dude. God knows you will have to dig me up from six feet under to DL future versions of this because of the DL size.

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Yeah, why no Mega? It's less than 5GB (barely.) Why only on the sites that apparently have toasters as servers?

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Yeah, why no Mega? It's less than 5GB (barely.) Why only on the sites that apparently have toasters as servers?
Because the developer team is trying to tear down the pirate versions of their games with DMCA strikes, so all the best options like Mega are taken down faster than anyone can even upload them there so nobody bothers anymore as they don't want their accounts to be banned. Toaster server sites don't give a shit about DMCA's.

• Sad
Reactions: MGUltimate

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
The torrents here often don't work right. Easier to wait a couple days and see if it's on the Pirate Bay (they get most of the games here, but a couple days later.) Well, anyone who'd do a DMCA I'd NEVER patron them.

Nanjiro 1989

Oct 28, 2021
Im playing this game with android. Is it possible to have sound please ? Actually i dont have sound even after set it in preferences

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Quick question, is all lewd scene with other men by blackmail route?
I started playing yesterday Jimmy and Ian blackmailed her already by money.

Anychance get lwed scene without blackmail?

Thanks for your advice already.

Reactions: pleaseletme

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Quick question, is all lewd scene with other men by blackmail route?
I started playing yesterday Jimmy and Ian blackmailed her already by money.

Anychance get lwed scene without blackmail?

Thanks for your advice already.
Paul's path is a kind of romantic one, Dimitry's doesn't have any blackmail. Dean/Ian scenes are kind of forceful/male domination, but without blackmail iirc (at least when you go along with Dean). You actually can't continue Ian's path if you get blackmailed in the taxi the first time.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Paul's path is a kind of romantic one, Dimitry's doesn't have any blackmail. Dean/Ian scenes are kind of forceful/male domination, but without blackmail iirc (at least when you go along with Dean). You actually can't continue Ian's path if you get blackmailed in the taxi the first time.
Correct me if I'm wrong but Jennifer becoming a teacher or going to work for Dimitry what changes the story a lot?

Now my Jennifer is about to start her first day of work on both routes.

And I have to admit that the Subway (the second part) was super tension to me "Wishes for a third round"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: pleaseletme

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Correct me if I'm wrong but Jennifer becoming a teacher or going to work for Dimitry what changes the story a lot?

Now my Jennifer is about to start her first day of work on both routes.

And I have to admit that the Subway (the second part) was super tension to me "Wishes for a third round"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It does change things a lot, both options have different routes available. Later on, you basically need 5-6 saves to see all scenes unless you use the mod.
No more subway scenes after that for now.

Reactions: Sorrow85
3.50 star(s) 76 Votes