coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Pretty good. In the fantasy world its plausible.
Though i noticed that even when i am saying no, she still does it.
In summary so far i can say, its entertaining and the kind of game i like.
Animations are really nice and characters seem nicely made.
A game i will be watching further.

lg10

Nov 25, 2020
Hey guys, while using the mod and selecting mod all scenes, i am not able to access the dean scene(after meeting in hotel) and lesbian scene with laurie in school. Any solution?

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Hey guys, while using the mod and selecting mod all scenes, i am not able to access the dean scene(after meeting in hotel) and lesbian scene with laurie in school. Any solution?
You should probably ask that in the mod thread. After you choose all calls on Day 5, make sure to not choose Jimmy's scene after that. It should all be good then. I've added a note about that to the mod for the next update. In case of any issues, reply in the mod thread.

Reactions: lg10

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
The game is good. But i think, and thats the problem with most of the games, is the premise that blackmail leads to enjoyment.
I really wish that MC would not feel the enjoyment but rather being forced to it.
Anyway, the game itself is fantastic. Animations are nice and all the images are rendered great.
So overall, i am happy with it.

Btw. where do you get the previous episodes. Or was that it?

Blackheartz_

Formerly 'Blackheartz-NSFW'
Nov 18, 2020
i keep getting an error page and when i ignore it it just completly changes all my choices and messes up the scenes. any idea what i should do?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/story.rpy", line 24831, in script
    if d5_call_laurie == 1 or d5_call_tim == 1 or d5_call_paul == 1 or d5_call_dean == 1 or d5_home_agree == 1:
  File "game/story.rpy", line 24831, in <module>
    if d5_call_laurie == 1 or d5_call_tim == 1 or d5_call_paul == 1 or d5_call_dean == 1 or d5_home_agree == 1:
NameError: name 'd5_call_tim' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/story.rpy", line 24831, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/story.rpy", line 24831, in <module>
NameError: name 'd5_call_tim' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
InsideJennifer Episode_3
Wed Mar  2 18:32:22 2022

Norts

Oct 29, 2019
Hi dev wanted to say the renders look good the animations are good and the different characters seem different and varied enough to give different flavours and events that can lead to alot of different fetishes. I only have one downside soo far in my time playing it as I may be in the minority but i really hate ugly bastard forced stuff like with a passion could you please give more options when it comes to the different characters especially jimmy SPOILERS INC !!!! so far jimmy can be femdomed but cause the BF to hate Jennifer or be dominated and have this guy as a possible father to future pregnancy content PLZ PLZ PLZ give us the player more choice when it comes to who and how Jennifer gets pregnant and by who this happens with the russian guy demitri but not jimmy???? and try to give us more than 2 options that are polar opposites to each other give us a middle ground jimmy goes too far jenn kicks his ass if she doesn't want to be fucked for an example! I honestly liked the game other than that one aspect and look forward to the future of the game and I think the story is early enough to add some more choices and make the players choices feal more impactful. keep up the good work and gonna watch this one with hopeful anticipation.

Reactions: Sadowdark

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Hi dev wanted to say the renders look good the animations are good and the different characters seem different and varied enough to give different flavours and events that can lead to alot of different fetishes. I only have one downside soo far in my time playing it as I may be in the minority but i really hate ugly bastard forced stuff like with a passion could you please give more options when it comes to the different characters especially jimmy SPOILERS INC !!!! so far jimmy can be femdomed but cause the BF to hate Jennifer or be dominated and have this guy as a possible father to future pregnancy content PLZ PLZ PLZ give us the player more choice when it comes to who and how Jennifer gets pregnant and by who this happens with the russian guy demitri but not jimmy???? and try to give us more than 2 options that are polar opposites to each other give us a middle ground jimmy goes too far jenn kicks his ass if she doesn't want to be fucked for an example! I honestly liked the game other than that one aspect and look forward to the future of the game and I think the story is early enough to add some more choices and make the players choices feal more impactful. keep up the good work and gonna watch this one with hopeful anticipation.
Update?

3.50 star(s) 75 Votes