taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I really like this one I mean I played the original, and enjoyed it very much this one is bringing a lot more into the story, and making it much much better.

I only have one complaint, and I agree it is a very personal complaint. I have truly terrible bandwidth I live in a rural area and only have only the one choice in ISP.

What I am leading to? I wish they would do patches instead of full download of the entire game. For me, and I am ashamed to even ask, but patches would really be nice in any title that passes say the 2 gig download size for me <<< Note the for me

I mean God I hate it when I have to update a triple A game. I am looking at days just to patch them. Most of the time though for those I carry my system to a friends home who live where they get amazing bandwidth (for no more than I am paying for my terrible ISP), and get them.

I mean it is better than dial up, I get around a gig download per hour, on a good day with a tail wind :rolleyes:

It is where I choose to live and is not the makers fault I know, but god it would be nice ;)

Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
Numbers have been bumped up to 95% story and 24% total with the rest staying at 0. I imagine they could start the rendering sooner then April but if they don't have enough machines to split the work it probably makes more sense to complete Lust Theory S2E8 first.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
They said on their Weekly Report that the story is done and just waiting to get the rendering started for next episode. Like before the work will start when they get to the point that they can start moving the 3D artists from working Lust Theory to work on Inside Jennifer. Lust Theory is expected to be released between end of this month and beginning of April, so this one will probably be out around end of April and beginning of May.

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
I really like this one I mean I played the original, and enjoyed it very much this one is bringing a lot more into the story, and making it much much better.

I only have one complaint, and I agree it is a very personal complaint. I have truly terrible bandwidth I live in a rural area and only have only the one choice in ISP.

What I am leading to? I wish they would do patches instead of full download of the entire game. For me, and I am ashamed to even ask, but patches would really be nice in any title that passes say the 2 gig download size for me <<< Note the for me

I mean God I hate it when I have to update a triple A game. I am looking at days just to patch them. Most of the time though for those I carry my system to a friends home who live where they get amazing bandwidth (for no more than I am paying for my terrible ISP), and get them.

I mean it is better than dial up, I get around a gig download per hour, on a good day with a tail wind :rolleyes:

It is where I choose to live and is not the makers fault I know, but god it would be nice ;)
Get spacex starlink. (y)

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Where can I put in the bonus content code?
At the start menu there should be a tab there named bonus content. Once you have entered it correctly that button or tag disappears, and at the bottom left it will say something like bonus content enabled in green.

At least that is the way I remember it

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
At the start menu there should be a tab there named bonus content. Once you have entered it correctly that button or tag disappears, and at the bottom left it will say something like bonus content enabled in green.

At least that is the way I remember it
This is all I get, nothing to click :(

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
This is all I get, nothing to click :(
Yeah that is messed up then. Did you try to turn on any mods or enable the console?

I remember reading that you want to turn on the bonus before installing any mod or anything. Other wise it will bugger on you.

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Yeah that is messed up then. Did you try to turn on any mods or enable the console?

I remember reading that you want to turn on the bonus before installing any mod or anything. Other wise it will bugger on you.
Yeah, that's the problem. Scrappy's Gallery menu item replaces the bonus code entry option. Install the original game, enter bonus code and then install the mod.

Reactions: Claire R.E.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I did not know until now, that you can be a total slut from pretty much early on in the game, depending on the choice of answer.
Especially when you jack off a dude in a back alley.
Replay highly recommended.

Reactions: JonSnow4Life

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
I did not know until now, that you can be a total slut from pretty much early on in the game, depending on the choice of answer.
Especially when you jack off a dude in a back alley.
Replay highly recommended.
The choices actually do matter which is nice compared to alot of other VN's, and there's a number of paths and combinations so it's higly replayable. Downside is, it's a bit grindy and repetitive, takes a couple of replays to find everything. Luckily, there's a mod with built in walkthrough one can download from here.

Last edited:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
The choices actually do matter which is nice compared to alot of other VN's, and there's a number of paths and combinations so it's higly replayable. Downside is, it's a bit grindy and repetitive, takes a couple of replays to find everything. Luckily, there's a mod with built in walkthrough.
Yes, absolutely. In my case, after the alley part, she went to the massage parlor. And after that, you had the choice to go out with that parlor dude. I did not do this time. Instead i called Ivan the taxi driver. Wow, what a change. She just wanted sex with him. That was unexpected.
In any case, i like that you have choices. This makes it almost unique for me. I hope that this game will see more updates in the future and i consider to donate something.
As much as i liked before Fashion Business, but there the character regardless of action stayed with her thoughts true to herself. never changing.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Yes, absolutely. In my case, after the alley part, she went to the massage parlor. And after that, you had the choice to go out with that parlor dude. I did not do this time. Instead i called Ivan the taxi driver. Wow, what a change. She just wanted sex with him. That was unexpected.
In any case, i like that you have choices. This makes it almost unique for me. I hope that this game will see more updates in the future and i consider to donate something.
As much as i liked before Fashion Business, but there the character regardless of action stayed with her thoughts true to herself. never changing.
It's a really great game, and a nice change of pace from the slow burns I play, without being too much of a mindless fuck-fest. My only criticism is that the branching paths seem to cause alot of coding problems.

I could be wrong, but I don't remember walking down the alley resulting in "much". Yeah you do have sex with that one guy, so it's not nothing, but compared to the other options I felt like there was the least content choosing the alley option.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
It's a really great game, and a nice change of pace from the slow burns I play, without being too much of a mindless fuck-fest. My only criticism is that the branching paths seem to cause alot of coding problems.

I could be wrong, but I don't remember walking down the alley resulting in "much". Yeah you do have sex with that one guy, so it's not nothing, but compared to the other options I felt like there was the least content choosing the alley option.
True.
I think if you walk most of the time the alley nothing happens. You need to use the sub for action. I reloaded because nothing happened in the alley. The alley had only one purpose (i think) when you look for the grocery store. After that nothing will happen. But for that when you ride the sub, you get molested (which she liked in my play). Gimme more.

Reactions: GingerSweetGirl

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
Which path is objectively all Jimmy? He feels like an interjection that can happen on many paths, rather than a full fledged path on his own.

3.50 star(s) 75 Votes