Game Version: EP 5
Language: Turkish
OSX : Windows 64/32 Linux
Size : 725 MB

Reactions: Vasilji

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Hmm... Seems like a bit of a buggy mess? :unsure:

I encountered a bunch of undefined variables... Also, perusing the script, it looks like there should be Laurie and Laurie/Tim endings, but they don't seem to be present. Strange.

Reactions: Lady32

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Disappointing ending. She ended up with sleazy Jimmie who I tried to avoid as much as possible. NO choices in this chapter.

Reactions: Thony

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
The full NTR ending was amazing but all the other endings are really really meh.

Still an overall good game but it's a shame all the other endings were just shafted to finish the game.

Reactions: evilkitty97

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
this is f***king mess. continuity is disaster. i'm playing currently lesbian route and suddenly after sending jimmy in jail she is again with mark although he left and she is hooking with paul

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
for me it didn't ask for code. immediately when game started it was written "bonus content on". however gallery for ep5 was still locked
Yep... Thayy is what I get now... plus I do not get any V5 Scenes. I just jumps around the V4 paths. But, I do have V5 loaded. I look at the image file and all the scenes are there. Not sure what to do here ????

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Damnit. This is exactly what happens when you throw in a bunch of paths into a game that only required 3 or 4 at most.

Can't say I'm not disappointed, I really enjoyed the renders and female protagonist. The Jimmy slut training in the dirty outfit was one of the hottest scenes, for me, for some time. This is what brought me to F95, the slow corruption of a female protag... sigh...

Reactions: shetka

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Damnit. This is exactly what happens when you throw in a bunch of paths into a game that only required 3 or 4 at most.

Can't say I'm not disappointed, I really enjoyed the renders and female protagonist. The Jimmy slut training in the dirty outfit was one of the hottest scenes, for me, for some time. This is what brought me to F95, the slow corruption of a female protag... sigh...
What scene is that and how did you get there in this mess of a game ?

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Seriously, couldn't there be a "slut" ending that isn't a male domination/female slave one? I hate that shit. I wanted to have Jimmy fuck off the entire game and he is the ending. F-.

Reactions: RyRa²

seif19

Dec 3, 2020

what game is your pop from lol

3.50 star(s) 75 Votes