DangerCat

Dec 3, 2021
is there a full shot of the letter from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wanted to show it to a friend and screen recorder isnt functional via some whack interaction between my videocard and windows 11 dev update.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Summer with Mia (1/2), Inceton's another game.
I Enjoyed SwM.(was kinda sad/upset with the ending).

SwM 2 - I am Still kinda waiting to see where it goes; All I Really care about
Is IF MC CAN repair his relationship with Mia. That IS the Whole point, Right?
(or it just about taboo sex?)

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Someone needs to write and post a "How to Manage An Adult Visual Novel Project: Am I Game of Throne'sing My Game?" course on Udemy or something.

Lately, every promising, quality high level VN is totally crapping out on either close-to-ending or ending chapters.

This one is just atrocious.

Reactions: pr0n and Rugerrell6

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
No, just trying to separate fact from opinion.

Still, reading your post and others here, I am curious as to their future. If they have that many folks working for them and the overhead keeps growing, at some point they will be more or less forced to create games that are retail worthy and that means no incest (which is fine by me).

But I'm still curious as to why they slapped the NTR label on this development when there is no NTR in it (at least not in the way this site defines it). On the other hand, all cheating in this game is NTR when viewed from the other perspective.

Regardless, we'll see what we'll see. No biggie.
Please excuse My naivete. Cheating is just cheating; no big deal; depending on POV. (MC is cheating or being cheated)
But it is My understanding that NTR is basically Cock-blocking the boyfriend/husband.
- the wife/girlfriend to have sex with other men; with or without the knowledge/consent of said BF/Hubby.

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
Edit: Updated for EP4

I've made a scene gallery mod for this game

It adds a gallery to the main menu where you can replay the scenes from the game

Installation: Extract the mod to your Inside Jennifer folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN
sorry if this already been ask but will you be updating this?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Please excuse My naivete. Cheating is just cheating; no big deal; depending on POV. (MC is cheating or being cheated)
But it is My understanding that NTR is basically Cock-blocking the boyfriend/husband.
- the wife/girlfriend to have sex with other men; with or without the knowledge/consent of said BF/Hubby.
Ah...well it depends. Personally I wish they'd use the terms swinging, sharing, cucking on this site (those tags are available, but not often used). NTR (the Japanese terms) has the same equivalents, but on here most everyone considers NTR as cucking. Then there is the gender discrimination that seems to be inherent on this site. And by that I mean a female being cheated on is no big deal, but the opposite causes seizures and other maladies.

Here's how it's generally defined these days:

- cucking = often associated with the term hot-wife or hot-wifing. The male derives some degree of pleasure in knowing/watching his wife with another man/men. This may/may not involve humiliation. Nevertheless, he derives pleasure or some degree of satisfaction.
- swinging = both parties are involved with other partners, sometimes together, sometimes alone. Typically two couples.
- sharing = one party shares the other with someone outside the relationship. Similar to cucking, but there is never any humiliation. Can be FFM or MMF, etc.
- cheating = having a relationship with someone without the other knowing about it. In these games this is almost always the male cheating on the female. But if a female cheats on a male, that's a different story and although not technically NTR related, many on here will attempt to glue that label on the game.

I just wish someone would create a game with a female protagonist who controls a male harem. All the males must get along and act like it's the most natural thing on earth, giving their consent for the female to fool around with whoever, whenever. I mean fair is fair...right? :)

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
So, You are saying, that AFTER 5 chapters this Game is OVER??
- At least "Corrupting Jennifer" had 8 chapters/Updates,...
or is that the difference between a RPGM & a VN (like a novel vs a movie; a movie progresses faster than said Novel)

- the DEV has no Idea 'where' he wanted to Go with it (what He wanted to DO with the Game) so he hit a wall.

Seems to me MORE about making $$$; trying to sell his "Snake oil" lube to satisfy the pervs with better renders, and removing the RPGM aspect; than ACTUALLY trying to 'Create' a better version of the Game.

- In "C J", the fiance/GF/wife was a loving, goody 2 shoes, 'spouse' who was upset by all the Bad/corrupting things happening to her, and was terrified that her SO would find out. (this is what makes corruption games work).

- In "I J", the DEV set up EARLY, in game, that "Mark" Is a Ass of a BF/fiance with; retrieving His own suitcase first, the refusal to tip or pay the taxi driver.
then the whole "I am Man, I know where I am going. Butt out" routine with Paul.
then getting jealous when Paul shows any attention to Jenn.
- Relationship IS Already Doomed to fail.
And fail it did; as My choices made Jenn 'break up' with Mark; because He was being a Rude, jealous ASS!
not because he is a Douche! (maybe it was the Same thing. POV.) LOL

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Ah...well it depends. Personally I wish they'd use the terms swinging, sharing, cucking on this site (those tags are available, but not often used). NTR (the Japanese terms) has the same equivalents, but on here most everyone considers NTR as cucking. Then there is the gender discrimination that seems to be inherent on this site. And by that I mean a female being cheated on is no big deal, but the opposite causes seizures and other maladies.

Here's how it's generally defined these days:

- cucking = often associated with the term hot-wife or hot-wifing. The male derives some degree of pleasure in knowing/watching his wife with another man/men. This may/may not involve humiliation. Nevertheless, he derives pleasure or some degree of satisfaction.
- swinging = both parties are involved with other partners, sometimes together, sometimes alone. Typically two couples.
- sharing = one party shares the other with someone outside the relationship. Similar to cucking, but there is never any humiliation. Can be FFM or MMF, etc.
- cheating = having a relationship with someone without the other knowing about it. In these games this is almost always the male cheating on the female. But if a female cheats on a male, that's a different story and although not technically NTR related, many on here will attempt to glue that label on the game.

I just wish someone would create a game with a female protagonist who controls a male harem. All the males must get along and act like it's the most natural thing on earth, giving their consent for the female to fool around with whoever, whenever. I mean fair is fair...right? :)
I would actually prefer a Female lesbian or Trans protagonist who would a Female Harem; 'cuckolding' All or most men.
She would or could steal girls from their BF's/hubbies.

"All the males MUST get along" and act like it's the most natural thing on earth; giving their consent for the female to fool around with whoever, whenever. I mean fair is fair...right? :)
- Good Luck with That!
That would NEVER happen as the Precious Male ego Will ALWAYS get in the way.
They would Have to be mentally "broken" first.

Last edited:

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
Downloading now, but it sounds like a sad end for a game that had so much potential. Haven't played 'Summer With Mia', but I've played through the endless grind that is now called 'Echoes of Lust' - and I'd rather see that game end than this one. Definitely has its funny moments, but the grind and repetition suck most of the enjoyment from it.

Compared to the original 'Corrupting Jennifer', 'Inside Jennifer' was a revelation. Not just superior graphics, but multiple plot lines that left the original for dead and promised so much more in future. If Inceton Games have decided that 'Echoes of Lust' is their preferred future, they're going to lose a lot of potential customers. Maybe then it'll finally sink in.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Downloading now, but it sounds like a sad end for a game that had so much potential. Haven't played 'Summer With Mia', but I've played through the endless grind that is now called 'Echoes of Lust' - and I'd rather see that game end than this one. Definitely has its funny moments, but the grind and repetition suck most of the enjoyment from it.

Compared to the original 'Corrupting Jennifer', 'Inside Jennifer' was a revelation. Not just superior graphics, but multiple plot lines that left the original for dead and promised so much more in future. If Inceton Games have decided that 'Echoes of Lust' is their preferred future, they're going to lose a lot of potential customers. Maybe then it'll finally sink in.
Yes! I totally agree. I have played EoL. and tried EoL2. very grindy.

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
You may not like it but they definitely know what they are doing to make as much profit as they can. From this perspective it only makes sense for them. And lets be honest, they are here to make profit, not to pleasure a small niche part of the community.
I don't disagree, but their pursuit of profit at all costs (as evidenced by the two 'paid NTR' scenes) will eventually backfire on them. Giving the customers what they think they want and repeating it endlessly will see their appetites quickly satisfied, then bore them, because the challenge and mystery is gone. 'Inside Jennifer' tried to do lots of new things and please very different types of customers, which is where most games crash and burn. They were doing better than most, but gave up because they thought the costs outweighed the profits. I think that decision will eventually backfire on them, but time will tell.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
So, I am curious. As This "Game" is essentially poorly Done.... :cry:
Is the Dev going to 'slap on' an Abandoned tag, or a "Completed" tag?

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
So, I am curious. As This "Game" is essentially poorly Done.... :cry:
Is the Dev going to 'slap on' an Abandoned tag, or a "Completed" tag?
The developers themselves won't slap anything on here, as they detest this forum and majority of it's users. But as this is the last episode and developers consider it as finished game, it will get "completed" tag from the moderators by the rules of the forum.

3.50 star(s) 76 Votes