LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
It's a bug. Because dev reused persistent variable for EP4, bonus content menu item for EP 5 would be hidden in main menu if you unlocked bonus content of EP4. Another indication that dev hurried out to finish this game.

Anyway, the problem will be resolved by replacing screens.rpy in game folder with the attached one as the menu item will appear in game menu.
Thank you.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
That's just the dilemma, not everyone can write everything. There are people who can do good vanilla stuff, others love corruption, others love NTR. It's like with book authors. Stephen King is a master of horror, but he should stay away from science fiction. A singer who is good at rock shouldn't sing ballads either.

The best games come from developers who have a plan from the start and follow it through, with content that suits to them. The fans then come by themselves.
Yeah, this.

Like I said after the first sexual content release, this game basically amounted to the Iceston team venturing out of their established developmental comfort zone and shooting their shot at potentially adding the female MC market to their overall customer portfolio base. That it ultimately missed by their own success standards shouldn't be some big shocker here to anybody. At least anyway that is actually self aware enough of said market to understand that they ultimately just ended up making the same exact very niche flavored game, with the same exact look-past-the-cringe flaws, that's already been done with similar (un-scaled) financial results 1000x time before. THAT is the "potential" people keeping talking about here that they are now looking to walk away from. Which honestly and as long as the MC gets her full payout sex scenes on every presented route...does it REALLY matter here if that didn't come with a few more chapters of "I can't wait to F that pussy and give her my seed" inner monologues out of the cringy male cast?

Combine that with the growing acknowledgement reality that the supposed need for a firm NTR or No NTR line-in-the-sand classification boundary doesn't actually exist as a note worthy game aspect outside the false perception narrative created and existing solely within THIS piracy message board...and at this point it's like why even bother with the branch team when they can just gradually condense stuff like "NTR" into the bigger titles. Which again, and regards of the false narrative results some like to assume out of all the hoot and end-of-the-world hollering that goes on in the game threads every time it happens...just ends up serving as another tool to push those support counts higher (Every. Single. Time)

Last edited:

Alaura

Jun 10, 2017
Is there a post in this thread that links to the current episode at all? Or would i need to go digging for it (If it exists?)

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I downloaded he Compressed version. It is kinda buggy. I also keep looping into story lines. Like the Jimmy maid where he fingers the ass .... I do not get any new Jimmy or some of the others I see in the gallery.

• Red Heart
Reactions: juicycarmen

Darth Shiner

Apr 12, 2018
It's a bug. Because dev reused persistent variable for EP4, bonus content menu item for EP 5 would be hidden in main menu if you unlocked bonus content of EP4. Another indication that dev hurried out to finish this game.

Anyway, the problem will be resolved by replacing screens.rpy in game folder with the attached one as the menu item will appear in game menu.
It is still prompting for the bonus content code in the bonus menu. Anyone have the Ep 5 code? Need it before I use any mods.

Reactions: sinik13

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Now when I enter cerscendo for the bonus... it sat successful.... but it does not say " ON " I do not think it is playing anything from V5

Reactions: Darth Shiner

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Inside Jennifer Ep5 [Complete] with
..:: LightmanP Walkthrough and Improvements Mod ::..
..:: scrappy Scene Gallery Mod ::..
..:: RIC0H Mc Renamer::..

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

whf

Nov 9, 2017
I have lost my save files for this game some weeks ago. I had to start playing it from the start again and while I enjoyed it back than, now I was bored by it. So I checked the animations and pcitures for the 0.5 update (I don't really care about spoilers and such) and I think I'll pass. There doesn't seem to be any particularly interesting content in 0.5. Maybe it's because after loosing save files for all of my games I decided to start playing something I didn't play yet rather than trying to play those games again (Inside Jennifer was exception because its update was coming reasonably soon) and found out how much better for example Office Wife is for us NTR/corruption games fans compared to Inside Jennifer. Inside Jennifer was never really a corruption game. Corruption has to happen slowly, but Inside Jennifer is like a week in Jennifer's life. Somehow I just feel it will be more disappointing trying to finish it than to let it go after 0.4. It doesn't even seem to be properly ended. Not every option seems to have an ending. But it's apparently so damn important that the romatic feminine gay dude gets a threesome with two chicks, hmm?

In any case I'm interested for what IncetonNTR will come up with next. Althought no high expectations from me.

3.50 star(s) 76 Votes