Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Super rushed endings, makes a mockery of the foundation they'd already built.
It certainly wouldn't encourage me to ever support them financially.
Yes for anyone who wonders, I do support VNs I enjoy up to a fixed amount per month, so in this case this dev would never replace one I'm already supporting.

Last edited:

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I agree that this last update is a fiasco but never have I thought that I would read someone calling dev for trying to give players some options and not making it simply linear.. Maybe instead of wishing to make games linear the true solution is just put an effort into the story writing?

I have been complaining about player "agency" on this board for years. The idea might be noble but in reality it leads to a whole lot of incomplete games and burnout. Creators having to cater to different tastes in different routes leads to the player needing either several save files and replaying content, or only experiencing a fraction of the game.

For instance. Imagine if there was a homosexual man route in this game, that progressed at the same pace as Jennifers story. Suddenly the development time is split and the end result would be worse for both routes.

The burnout comes from having to do the same thing several times, but with slightly altered results (did we touch that guy's butt on day 4, do we like threesomes etc,). Snails progress, developers being bored, worse games.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I agree that this last update is a fiasco but never have I thought that I would read someone calling dev for trying to give players some options and not making it simply linear.. Maybe instead of wishing to make games linear the true solution is just put an effort into the story writing?
what is swm
I dont blame Inceton for no longer working on this game. It was a buggy mess from the start. the game needed to be more linear. Now with the last episode every single path feels really rushed. It really wasnt a good idea to give player choices that make no sense. I wish Inceton would look back at SwM 1 that was really well done rather than trying to make everything bigger. SwM 2 is horrible compared to 1. Well at least Lust Theory 2 is fine.
Inside Jennifer needs a remake with characters that fit the story and follow just one path. School path was much better than Russian guy story so maybe that.
what is swm2?

3.50 star(s) 75 Votes