VN Ren'Py Abandoned Inside the game [v1.0 Fixed] [P_π]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

warmax42

Oct 29, 2017
Ok, I gotta say the model and art quality is nice, but the buildup is really.. lacking. There's like 5-10min worth of gameplay that leads up to a single forgettable sex-scene. The premise of a wife that gets her libido back and lets it get out of control is not bad, but the very rushed pace to a sex scene makes it feel fake.

You know those types of games that blue-ball you for many updates, to where you almost stop caring? Well this is the exact opposite, you rush into it so quickly that it doesn't really do much. At least for me - if just a quick 5min "story" of a wife riding a hobo is your thing, you will like this.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I got this on both exe file's:
The 0x00000000 instruction referenced the 0x00000000 memory. A memory operation could not be performed. The following errors were returned: The memory could not be written.

Click OK to exit the program.

Reactions: MisterZone

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Good job well done quick intro WITH some action that provides a hook, I will be keeping an eye on this, good luck.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Release and already version 1.0 ? isnt that version 0.1 and too much BIG TEXT CAPS.
but look good in future!.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Promising start! I see a lot of potential in this one. Only complaint is it's painfully short...if future updates keep up the spicy, or better yet, get spicier...you're going to have a lot of donners...myself included.

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Ah, a promising female protagonist game. Nice start, of course its short but it sure lit my fire. I like the art style and the mc is a beauty. The writing is good and to the point. Could do without the caps though and I would suggest a smaller less distracting font. Looking forward to see her in action again!

Reactions: Busted1201

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
I see another bored housewife fucking anything with a dick that moves... unless this goes in some funky directions its a hard skip from me. Not interested in re-watching the same boring predictable shit all over again.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Damn Great Start...was hot as hell,Beauty and the Ugly story theme,loved it.....Signed as first one to support him,he wrote that this was a part time thing he was doing, if he brings out more like this then count me in.....Love the out of the ordinary stuff.
A Hot married Woman + A nasty old Hobo = here we go.
That kind of game am looking for.
Nice start from the Dev. And very nice renders. Thumps up

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes