VN Ren'Py Abandoned Inside the game [v1.0 Fixed] [P_π]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
A game where the protagonists cheats instead of being a cuck? Nice. It has my attention.
You play as the wife? Sure, ok. Could be nice if it I can play as a total slut.
Fucks a hobo.

Shit Negro, That's All You Had to Say. I'm in!

AAAAND it doesn't start. WinRar didn't complain about file integrity and this is renpy so I can't explain why some people can run it and others cant #shrugEmoji

Last edited:

Caiatris

Jul 13, 2018
Worked for me, I downloaded it from Mega.

Feedbackl on the game: I like the models and the renders are good. I like the idea of the wife whose libido picks up and she can't control her urges.
I don't mind the visual novel format, but a lot of players expect to have some control over how the story unfolds. Your choice.
The story so far is pretty crap. Picking up a piss-soaked tramp, sitting him in her luxury car, then blowing him at home? Maybe give him a shower first! Hopefully the writing will pick up a bit once you get the swing of things.
PLEASE DISPLAY THE TEXT IN BOTH UPPER AND LOWER CASE. READING TEXT IN ALL CAPS IS REALLY HARD ON THE EYES.

Reactions: McZoy and Valronn

P_π

AKA-Nirguin-
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Hello and thanks for the comments, sorry until now I had time to read them
-Android version
The problem I had was that the animations (videos) did not play when I tried it on my phone, I know it is a problem with the format but I still don't understand:unsure:, I know it sounds bad but now I am seeing other more important things, I will see that don't happen for the next one.​
-Virgin Path
Someone mentioned that and the answer... yes, there will.​
-Problem with CAPITAL LETTERS
I know, but it was my mistake to choose the wrong font​
-My dear friends '' ''
hahaha, honestly I don't know what to say... but now I know how to solve it, note taken​
-The option that is not an option
At first I did not think to put it, but then I said... why not?​
-Fast History
Regarding that, the story was designed like this, since it would be a series of mini-games within another, counting only small parts, my expectations were low, I never thought they would catch your attention (not all), but now this will be the main game and the other... well, it's history for another day.​
-The game does not open or errors
I'm not sure why it happens, sorry. For the mac version now I have a virtual machine with mac so I can try it and see if it has errors.​

Sorry if i missed something
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Etsilias

Sep 26, 2019
Nice one... Renders are really good and female is hot. You should make you own little game. Maybe this time the Mc could be the hobo.
Definitely thought of making something. But the amount of time it takes between writing the story, rendering and coding is just to great for now. I might think of starting a game after i learn RenPy and upgrade my system, but seeing how hard it is to get a 3080 right now, that might take a while.

Reactions: blaqkthespian

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Definitely thought of making something. But the amount of time it takes between writing the story, rendering and coding is just to great for now. I might think of starting a game after i learn RenPy and upgrade my system, but seeing how hard it is to get a 3080 right now, that might take a while.
Thats true !! To develop a game it takes an amount of time. And if you have a fulltime job + real Life . It is very:oops: difficult.
But you renders are still hot, i would like to see some more with hot girl like these and this hobo.(y)

Reactions: blaqkthespian

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
Hello and thanks for the comments, sorry until now I had time to read them
-Android version
The problem I had was that the animations (videos) did not play when I tried it on my phone, I know it is a problem with the format but I still don't understand:unsure:, I know it sounds bad but now I am seeing other more important things, I will see that don't happen for the next one.​
-Virgin Path
Someone mentioned that and the answer... yes, there will.​
-Problem with CAPITAL LETTERS
I know, but it was my mistake to choose the wrong font​
-My dear friends '' ''
hahaha, honestly I don't know what to say... but now I know how to solve it, note taken​
-The option that is not an option
At first I did not think to put it, but then I said... why not?​
-Fast History
Regarding that, the story was designed like this, since it would be a series of mini-games within another, counting only small parts, my expectations were low, I never thought they would catch your attention (not all), but now this will be the main game and the other... well, it's history for another day.​
-The game does not open or errors
I'm not sure why it happens, sorry. For the mac version now I have a virtual machine with mac so I can try it and see if it has errors.​

Sorry if i missed something
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello! I found the bug that game does not open (WINDOWS). I've opened the game inside winrar and it works out!
But I'm not sure why. It's like the game is invisible. Well, I really don't know... that's it. :HideThePain:

Reactions: P_π

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Valronn and P_π

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 1.0
The images and the videos were well synchronized.
Too bad the content came very little to do, it should have created more before launching the 1 version.
Congratulations on the game I hope you move on. (y) :love:

Reactions: MisterZone
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes