VN Ren'Py Abandoned Inside the game [v1.0 Fixed] [P_π]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The renders look great, but the "game" is trash.

No context, no story or any buildup or something like that.
Just a wife that is horny and fucks some random homeless dude.

In general I hate this homeless trope. There are so many at least somewhat reasonable choices ... I need some sort of realism. And fucking a dirty homeless dude does not trigger that.

And - yeah. Non-choices are the worst.

I dont know what this demo is good for ... I hope there will be some proper game in the future, this is just some really good looking trash :/

Last edited:

P_π

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
The renders look great, but the "game" is trash.

No context, no story or any buildup or something like that.
Just a wife that is horny and fucks some random homeless dude.

In general I hate this homeless trope. There are so many at least somewhat reasonable choices ... I need some sort of realism. And fucking a dirty homeless dude does not trigger that.

And - yeah. Non-choices are the worst.

I dont know what this demo is good for ... I hope there will be some proper game in the future, this is just some really good looking trash :/
M_Clown.jpg
I already answered before why the game is like that, so...

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
View attachment 892134
I already answered before why the game is like that, so...
What? There is no information in the first post or in the description.
And I wont look at every post in a thread to read about stuff like that.

I tried the "game" and posted MY opinion. The game itself nor the post contain any clarification on how to approach this.

When it is some kind of test case or smth like that you can have that information in the game itself.
So dont attack me for no good reason.

P_π

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Ignore the clowns.
You are absolutely right. You said /wrote why the game is how it is.
Bye the way. Do you have any infos/news about some update on your game?
Since there are people who pay in my patreon I will only show one thing that has more relevance (Although it will not be complete)
Diagram_D1_C_S.png
They are the actions that will occur on day 1
You can choose which father you want to spend the day with and also on day 2 you can choose the clothes to wear
(Quick "edit" with Paint)
What I can say is that I think I can finish a version at the end of this month but it is in fifty fifty

What? There is no information in the first post or in the description.
And I wont look at every post in a thread to read about stuff like that.

I tried the "game" and posted MY opinion. The game itself nor the post contain any clarification on how to approach this.

When it is some kind of test case or smth like that you can have that information in the game itself.
So dont attack me for no good reason.
Don't attack you or anything like that, it's just that I saw the opportunity to use that image and take it, now that I see it, it would have been better to just indicate the post I made about the reason for the game.
Last edited:

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Wow i loved it and cant wait for the update, had nice soinded animations and she was hot and depraved lol. Can someone add the animated tag.

Reactions: Busted1201

P_π

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Just to inform that on Sunday a vote will be publicly available to choose the clothes that will be extra on day two
The time that will become public will be 4:30 (UTC)
I leave the two options that will be up for vote
Included the image of the wardrobe from day one
Have a happy weekend
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Daughter_Character_R.png

Jan 23, 2018
Just to inform that on Sunday a vote will be publicly available to choose the clothes that will be extra on day two
The time that will become public will be 4:30 (UTC)
I leave the two options that will be up for vote
Included the image of the wardrobe from day one
Have a happy weekend
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 899157
#2 for the win!

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Congrats for the quality of your renders but if your purpose is financial success then you are targeting a very narrow group of people as the most of us we are not into grotesque pictures. I will consider this version as a demo and I hope your next release will have a more realistic approach because your game looks really promising.

Reactions: Krane461

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
Congrats for the quality of your renders but if your purpose is financial success then you are targeting a very narrow group of people as the most of us we are not into grotesque pictures. I will consider this version as a demo and I hope your next release will have a more realistic approach because your game looks really promising.
then move along and stop begging for attention

Nexymofo

Jul 8, 2019
Everyone is complaining about how everything is capitalized and how the characters are yelling at each other, yall aint never seen recruit handwriting before have you?

Reactions: Busted1201

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Sins Of My Parents [v0.01] [Pπ]
Inside the game [v1.0] [P_π]

What he do, i don't now but non of these 2 games start for me.... No one of the Ren'Py games a play have never start, exept for these 2....

Krane461

Aug 17, 2018
This game has such great render works and main characters I really wanted to like it, but Homeless guys/Bums, are you serious Dev? What the fudge were you thinking? I played the other game you made and that also had a freaking Homeless guy in it, and completely ruined my experience cause of that.
For both your games you could have added a son and given us a choice of a male or female MC (daughter) and carried on with that. Or hell any other NORMAL guy would have been fine too. Really sad and disappointed Dev. Such great potentiality gone to waste. R.I.P.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I DL'd the game and opened it. I read the intro OK looks decent so far. Then we get to the nasty old homeless dude and I can buy into her wanting to help him. A bit risky since she's alone but OK I've helped homeless before. Then after he verbally assaults her she accepts his "apology", lets him into her car and takes him home?? OK not too bad so far until he begins to sexually assault her. Still not too bad at this point. I mean she's hopefully an intelligent middle-aged gal that displays a total lack of common sense but the story is still OK. Enter the idiotic notion that because the old dude is packing an anaconda the gal loses her mind and all she can think of is getting that fat cock inside her. REALLY?? So we are just supposed to swallow the tired old myth that all a dude needs to satisfy women is a long fat cock between our legs and women will fall all over themselves to fuck us. In fact the mere sight of a big cock throws a switch inside a gal's head and they immediately become a fuckdoll cum bucket. So much so that our heroine ignores how nasty this guy is or what diseases he may be packing just so she can stuff her cunt with that meat missle. For me as a reader all I could do was wretch at the thought of that. I'm going to play this update more but the start has me extremely skeptical about this one. Oh and one more thing that others have mentioned...you cannot, I repeat, cannot choose to avoid the scene with the homeless dude in spite of being given the "choice" to leave him where you found him. If you do choose that you get kicked to the menu and game over.

***EDIT*** Ok so the game ended about two frames after I wrote the above comments. Keeping an open mind I noticed that the Dev simultaneously has another "sequel" game in development. I played that one too. It was only one day in the life of this Hobo fucker mom. In the sequel mom is still fucking hobos. Hell she even quit her job, forced her family to move closer to the hobos and started a foundation to "help" them. On the page for the sequel, "Sins_Of_My_Parents" the sample shots show the mom in a toilet looking like she's getting raped by a hobo. Nope, in fact she is the one abusing the hobo (well sort of). To top it all off the apparent direction of the entire saga seems to include the daughter getting dragged into hobo fucking by mom. So conclusion, if you are into Milfs fucking nasty hung old homeless dudes than knock yourselves out this is for you. I'm gonna shitcan both demos and take some Alka Seltzer.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes