VN Ren'Py Abandoned Inside the game [v1.0 Fixed] [P_π]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
Starting renders for "Inside The Game v1.1"

The script part took me more time than calculated, from the next week I will start rendering the scenes for the game, in total they will be 500 (±)50, the rest of this week I will take it to adjust some details of the characters as well as finish making the scenarios where all the things will happen.
I leave a small description along with the secondary characters that will appear.
The protagonist is a woman, she is pregnant and her husband will make a bad decision that will lead her to take matters into her own hands.
-Character appearance may change over the course of this week-
Secondary characters

• -Her father-in-law
  • -A tricky doctor
  • -The cashier at a gas station... and some customers
  • -Her rival at work and her boss
Happy to see you again!

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Glad you are back, but personally i would like to see the woman from the previous updates and not this red haired woman. Also will you continue working on the sins of my parents?

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
More than 1 year without a single update.
Same goes to "Sins Of My Parents".

Probably both are abandoned.

P_π

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017

-I should have posted this yesterday but I missed it sorry
-At the moment I haven't reached the most complicated scene which is a dinner with the father-in-law, since the scene is at night it is very difficult to light it. I hope to advance a little more this month

-Take care-
PS: I decided to remove a large part of the dinner as it didn't add much importance to the story

P_π

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017

L_1.png
-Previously I mentioned about the dinner with the father-in-law but I decided to cut all that part since it wasn't that important and it doesn't affect the story at all, now she is preparing for a new day full of possibilities...
-I also have to clarify that this month I did not advance as much because I was playing "Elden Ring" Sorry about that.
-The elden thing was in March I'm still playing but now I control myself :whistle:-

P_π

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017

-Just to report that I'm still working on the project, although right now I'm doing the scenes where she has her encounters with other characters so she'll obviously have to undress which means I'll have to take my time modifying and adjusting her clothes.
-I'm also adding some mechanics in Renpy to make the game more entertaining. (I'll talk about that later when I finish polishing the details)
-I have nothing more to say so see you in the next post I do.

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020

-Just to report that I'm still working on the project, although right now I'm doing the scenes where she has her encounters with other characters so she'll obviously have to undress which means I'll have to take my time modifying and adjusting her clothes.
-I'm also adding some mechanics in Renpy to make the game more entertaining. (I'll talk about that later when I finish polishing the details)
-I have nothing more to say so see you in the next post I do.
Can't wait to play the update? Any content planned with the mom? :devilish:

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I do not know man. I think that the people who liked the game, liked it because of that dark haired character from the previous update. Not sure people will be interested in this new red haired character. At least that is what i feel.
Do not understand why change it.

David9sk

May 17, 2020
I do not know man. I think that the people who liked the game, liked it because of that dark haired character from the previous update. Not sure people will be interested in this new red haired character. At least that is what i feel.
Do not understand why change it.
exactly we want the character who was in the first update with black hair

Reactions: Valronn
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes