VN Ren'Py Abandoned Inside the game [v1.0 Fixed] [P_π]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
I DL'd the game and opened it. I read the intro OK looks decent so far. The we get to the nasty old homeless dude and I can buy into her wanting to help him. A bit risky since she's alone but OK I've helped homeless before. Then after he verbally assaults her she accepts his "apology", lets him into her car and takes him home?? OK not too bad so far until he begins to sexually assault her. Still not too bad at this point. I mean she's hopefully an intelligent middle-aged gal that displays a total lack of common sense but the story is still OK. Enter the idiotic notion that because the old dude is packing an anaconda the gal loses her mind and all she can think of is getting that fat cock inside her. REALLY?? So we are just supposed to swallow the tired old myth that all a dude needs to satisfy women is a long fat cock between our legs and women will fall all over themselves to fuck us. In fact the mere sight of a big cock throws a switch inside a gal's head and they immediately become a fuckdoll cum bucket. So much so that our heroine ignores how nasty this guy is or what diseases he may be packing just so she can stuff her cunt with that meat missle. For me as a reader all I could do was wretch at the thought of that. I'm going to play this update more but the start has me extremely skeptical about this one. Oh and one more thing that others have mentioned...you cannot, I repeat, cannot choose to avoid the scene with the homeless dude in spite of being given the "choice" to leave him where you found him. If you do choose that you get kicked to the menu and game over.

***EDIT*** Ok so the game ended about two frames after I wrote the above comments. Keeping an open mind I noticed that the Dev simultaneously has another "sequel" game in development. I played that one too. It was only one day in the life of this Hobo fucker mom. In the sequel mom is still fucking hobos. Hell she even quit her job, forced her family to move closer to the hobos and started a foundation to "help" them. On the page for the sequel, "Sins_Of_My_Parents" the sample shots show the mom in a toilet looking like she's getting raped by a hobo. Nope, in fact she is the one abusing the hobo (well sort of). To top it all off the apparent direction of the entire saga seems to include the daughter getting dragged into hobo fucking by mom. So conclusion, if you are into Milfs fucking nasty hung old homeless dudes than knock yourselves out this is for you. I'm gonna shitcan both demos and take some Alka Seltzer.
see ya

Ratnak

Nov 30, 2018
I liked it very much actually, wish there was more of this Kind, nice, im playing the Sequel next :)

P_π

AKA-Nirguin-
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I'm really sorry it took me so long to solve the problem but I was busy with the update of the other game ...
If someone has not been able to run the game and is still interested:
PC:
MAC:
Linux:
The game is lighter because it changes from jpg to webp

commieslut

Aug 7, 2020
I'm really sorry it took me so long to solve the problem but I was busy with the update of the other game ...
If someone has not been able to run the game and is still interested:
PC: MEGA
MAC: MEGA
Linux: MEGA
The game is lighter because it changes from jpg to webp
Mac link is the same PC link...

• Angry
Reactions: P_π

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I got all excited thinking there was an update lol, loved the start of this one and really looking forward to where this and the Devs other game is going.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
what happened to this game? it looked simple but quality wise really nice and i loved the kinks. don't tell me the game won't continue! any update?

Reactions: Valronn and ntrvip

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Seems like this one is not going to happen, shame. I hope that the reason is that he has no time to work on it and not that he is sick or something worse. Too long without any comments from him and he used to comment here before.

P_π

AKA-Nirguin-
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Starting renders for "Inside The Game v1.1"

The script part took me more time than calculated, from the next week I will start rendering the scenes for the game, in total they will be 500 (±)50, the rest of this week I will take it to adjust some details of the characters as well as finish making the scenarios where all the things will happen.
I leave a small description along with the secondary characters that will appear.
The protagonist is a woman, she is pregnant and her husband will make a bad decision that will lead her to take matters into her own hands.
-Character appearance may change over the course of this week-
Secondary characters

• -Her father-in-law
  • -A tricky doctor
  • -The cashier at a gas station... and some customers
  • -Her rival at work and her boss

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Starting renders for "Inside The Game v1.1"

The script part took me more time than calculated, from the next week I will start rendering the scenes for the game, in total they will be 500 (±)50, the rest of this week I will take it to adjust some details of the characters as well as finish making the scenarios where all the things will happen.
I leave a small description along with the secondary characters that will appear.
The protagonist is a woman, she is pregnant and her husband will make a bad decision that will lead her to take matters into her own hands.
-Character appearance may change over the course of this week-
Secondary characters

• -Her father-in-law
  • -A tricky doctor
  • -The cashier at a gas station... and some customers
  • -Her rival at work and her boss
You are back, best news ever! Thanks for continuing this game :devilish: :love:

Reactions: P_π

Akhen101

Jan 15, 2019
So basicly starting a new game rather than carrying on with what is already here?
Smells like another quick cash grab and off again. No progress, no profit... come on

Reactions: pleaseletme
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes