• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
iNSight of you [v0.4c] [AdventAnyx] (2.03GB)
349 MB rar unofficial PC compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
I got stuck after the blowjob scene.
When I order her into the office and go to Personal Training, I can choose Cock-sucking it says I need to find a way to make her love the process... But I have already developed the masochism thingy at lvl 2.
And talking with the "Esther Hint System" about the current goals does not help either.
Also the game mentioned some event with Maya? No clue when and where that is suppoed to happen.

How do you get the butt plug ???
You don't... it just happens to be there all of a sudden (the plug an the option to use it). Got confuse with that one to.

A walkthrough would be great. I never know if me beeing stuck is a bug or if I overlooked something with this freeroaming games. Right now it feels like a bug :(

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
But I have already developed the masochism thingy at lvl 2.

A walkthrough would be great. I never know if me beeing stuck is a bug or if I overlooked something with this freeroaming games. Right now it feels like a bug :(
Exactly totally stuck. Invented second level of masochism, but still nothing. When I talk with gf I get this dialog about guessing who helps him with that and thats it. Nothing happens
To unlock a cum-loving buff you need to progress through Maya's story enough (finish one of her routes) and talk to Esther.

Damn, there are only 3 girls in the game. I thought that Esther saying that she has no idea where to get that buff would give enough clues to point to Maya :HideThePain:

Last edited:

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Yeah, the tought about Maya occurred to me so I talked to her but all I get is the same Chit-Chat option all over again :D
And all Esther has to say about Maya is: "Maya's warming up to you etc. etc."
That said, I havent even found one of Maya's routes :(

Edit: Ok, whoever is stuck on the same thing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: jan__itor

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
and i quit playing when the MC's main focus fucked the other guy in the elevator..... wont be back for this one.... good game so far.... keep up the good work....just not my style

Reactions: AdventAnyx

Fred the Red

Mar 9, 2017
I'm really glad I gave this game a try. Bear in mind that I find kinetic novels pointless so I probably would have dismissed it out of hand if I'd seen it at v0.1 and having to share your toys is a consistent gripe I have with trainer games so this is high praise. Both of those work pretty well in this game, because of the disclaimer at the start for the kinetic novel bit and also in large part because of Esther.
You don't feel quite as cheated when a "game" is a glorified .pptx if there's a qt3.14 redhead literally cumming her brains out in the first 5 minutes and the very unrewarding early parts of any corruption game (Make her show you her ankles x50) are a lot less tedious when you can hop over to said redhead for some fun. Similarly for whoring Gloria out, it didn't feel to me like she's the main prize for the MC to turn into his personal toy but she's just a bitch he doesn't care about beyond using and getting revenge on her where getting his dick wet in the process is just a bonus, as opposed to Esther and Maya if you made that objectively correct choice, who are "your" girls.
I really like the humor and having good European-looking Honey Select (or PlayHome?) models is nice, too. I'm looking forward to seeing Gloria's reputation get ruined in future updates. There was a good number of grammar hiccups strewn throughout the game but I've seen much worse in other games. Changing the dialog to hint more heavily that you need something else than Masochism Level 2 to continue with the blowjob training and that there may be someone else you could use as basis might help prevent some confusion for players.
If at any point you decide to split off a path where Gloria is there for everyone to ogle and maybe grope but even so much as a handjob is reserved for Sam, I'd happily start over to play that route but if you don't I'm fine with that, at least to the tune of $5 per month.
There was, however, one thing that seriously disappointed me. In spite of the overall tone of the game and even the earlier mention of Punished Sam, not once when I called Gloria did she . This needs to be fixed asap.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AdventAnyx

someone159

Oct 22, 2019
Hey guys! I'm stuck at 201 lewdness and 949 reputation. Is it the end or am I just dumb ? And if I'm dumb how to get further ?

Fred the Red

Mar 9, 2017
Hey guys! I'm stuck at 201 lewdness and 949 reputation. Is it the end or am I just dumb ? And if I'm dumb how to get further ?
There's more to do and you'll have to lower her reputation to get there. Call her into your office and have her do public actions or check in with Carl in the evening. Try out the other options with her in your office as well, new variants of those appear as you continue her re-education and bring Lewdness above certain thresholds.

num

Aug 27, 2017
so im kinda stuck and i dont khow if its because i buged something or not but glorias blowjob training isnt poping up under personal training i completed the meeting event and sams subway event is stuck at 11/15

Reactions: ubblesnop
4.40 star(s) 159 Votes