LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
Hey, love the game! I was waiting for the update, which looks great. But, my save doesn't work and I can't find the said "in-game helper".

When I load the save, it brings me back to the main menu screen :'(
Is there a way to fix that or I gotta play the whole game again? Not that I mind, but I don't have the time to do it all again right now.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Stop torturing yourself.

Maya's route is super simple:
talk to her 3 times, talk to Esther at home, fuck at NUAMA 3 time during day, fuck 1 time during evening.
o_O
No random included.
I think it might be bugged in 0.4c. I cannot have sex with Es at night at Nuama, it keeps saying "maybe next time" when I try it.

Reactions: ubblesnop

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
What I’d been missing, and I’m guessing others are stuck on this too, is that playing as Esther is MANDATORY.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
so im kinda stuck and i dont khow if its because i buged something or not but glorias blowjob training isnt poping up under personal training i completed the meeting event and sams subway event is stuck at 11/15
How do I get past 11/15 with Carl?
You need to move through the main story to a certain point then revisit subway.

Hey, love the game! I was waiting for the update, which looks great. But, my save doesn't work and I can't find the said "in-game helper".

When I load the save, it brings me back to the main menu screen :'(
Is there a way to fix that or I gotta play the whole game again? Not that I mind, but I don't have the time to do it all again right now.
Helper works exactly like written in the instruction
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, you need to start a new game, and it's (the button) is only available on the 1st day.

I think it might be bugged in 0.4c. I cannot have sex with Es at night at Nuama, it keeps saying "maybe next time" when I try it.
After the first time each day, it simply informs me “maybe next time.”
I didn't touch Maya's code in-between 0.3-0.4
You should have sex 3!! times during the day then try it in the evening.

What I’d been missing, and I’m guessing others are stuck on this too, is that playing as Esther is MANDATORY.
Mandatory only after you have a special night with Maya, yes. Esther's gameplay is where you choose her route after her first time.

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2017
I'm stuck at 13/14 for Maya. What's the last step? I've tried chit-chatting and having fun with her at both Mid-day and Evening. I've tried talking about Maya with Esther. I've tried playing as Esther and talking to Maya, nothing seems to be completing it, and I read further up that you have to complete Maya to progress further with Gloria so I'm stuck for both right now.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I'm stuck at 13/14 for Maya. What's the last step? I've tried chit-chatting and having fun with her at both Mid-day and Evening. I've tried talking about Maya with Esther. I've tried playing as Esther and talking to Maya, nothing seems to be completing it, and I read further up that you have to complete Maya to progress further with Gloria so I'm stuck for both right now.
You get 14 when you talk about discovering a cum-loving buff (you need to progress with Gloria enough).

Nov 23, 2017
You get 14 when you talk about discovering a cum-loving buff (you need to progress with Gloria enough).
With Gloria I'm already at 12/12 on the vibrating egg and doing that over and over after that doesn't seem to have any effect. The subway seems to have stalled at 11/15, but I read that doesn't move ahead until something else happens in the main quest. So I'm not sure how to progress with Gloria any further either.

Edit: Nevermind, believe I found what I missed.

Last edited:

bwa

Jun 13, 2018
I'm stalled at 12/12 egg, 15/15 subway, 20k Desire, 200 Lewd, 851 Rep, and all buffs except the Level 3 Masochism (which it won't let me do) but it still won't let me do the "Continue disciplining her" option, saying something is missing... halp?

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I'm stalled at 12/12 egg, 15/15 subway, 20k Desire, 200 Lewd, 851 Rep, and all buffs except the Level 3 Masochism (which it won't let me do) but it still won't let me do the "Continue disciplining her" option, saying something is missing... halp?
Hover over Gloria's portrait. If it says 20/20+, you are finished with current content (sadly), unless you didn't invent cum-loving to 200%.
You should see an afterword at the nearest Friday after you hit 20, and that's all.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
AdventAnyx What is the content for Maya? I saw there is Slut and Harem but i cant seems to progress any? So far done 20/20 for Gloria and 14/14 with Maya

Last edited:

Thalya

Oct 4, 2019
Gawd damn, i dont remember the name of the Guard, i think it was, that came in when i spanked Gloria >.<

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
AdventAnyx What is the content for Maya? I saw there is Slut and Harem but i cant seems to progress any? So far done 20/20 for Gloria and 14/14 with Maya
There's not much of it right now. Head to the NUAMA as Sam and hover over Info button. Most likely you've finished everything what was done if you're at 14.

4.40 star(s) 160 Votes