bwa

Jun 13, 2018
Hover over Gloria's portrait. If it says 20/20+, you are finished with current content (sadly), unless you didn't invent cum-loving to 200%.
You should see an afterword at the nearest Friday after you hit 20, and that's all.
I'm currently at 19/20+ for Gloria, and I have all the upgrades, including the 200% cum-loving one.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I can't even get Esther's help to trigger correctly, tried 3 different times, with 3 different saves already (to get the cumslut buff).
Gloria is at 15 (subway 11, office 12) and Maya at 13 and 4 Harem
You shouldn't be stuck at 15 with Gloria.
At 15 Gloria should add enormous amount of Resistance every day to force a hard-coded game-over, then you flip to 16 and move forward. If this is not happening it's either a bug with an older version's save-game or you are cheating to lower Resistance constantly.
If you are not cheating and stuck at 15, I suggest you start a new game, go to Free-play use "!"-button helper to skip 90% of the grind and try again.

Maya's route is super simple and with no random.

Stop torturing yourself.

Maya's route:
talk to her 3 times, talk to Esther at home, fuck at NUAMA 3 times during the day, fuck 1 time during the evening.
o_O
No random included.
After that, you need to talk to her as Esther (after you progress with Gloria past Chester's assassination attempt).

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I'm currently at 19/20+ for Gloria, and I have all the upgrades, including the 200% cum-loving one.
Sam says openly what you need to do in the 'Continue disciplining her' option.
(make sure other buffs are at 150%, masochism 100%)

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
You shouldn't be stuck at 15 with Gloria.
At 15 Gloria should add enormous amount of Resistance every day to force a hard-coded game-over, then you flip to 16 and move forward. If this is not happening it's either a bug with an older version's save-game or you are cheating to lower Resistance constantly.
If you are not cheating and stuck at 15, I suggest you start a new game, go to Free-play use "!"-button helper to skip 90% of the grind and try again.
I did run into a game over on my first and second attempt (haven't played a previous version, so all saves are current). I tried cheating on my third attempt to circumvent the gameover but still couldn't manage to get to 16. Do you perchance have to talk to Esther IMMEDIATELY after getting the prompt that you need to talk to her?

Edit: Wait a sec. You are required to get the "Game over" to progress? I immediately reloaded upon entering the start of the game over screen... honestly not the best design decision...

Last edited:

bwa

Jun 13, 2018
Sam says openly what you need to do in the 'Continue disciplining her' option.
(make sure other buffs are at 150%, masochism 100%)
Yeah, all the buffs are maxed (except the masochism level 3). Desire is very much over 10000. Reputation is at 851. The only thing that doesn't have a numerical value is Lewdness, which for me seems to be capped out at 200, so if Gloria's Lewdness needs to be higher than that, I'm not sure what to do.

Reactions: MEGAMILK_01

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Yeah, all the buffs are maxed (except the masochism level 3). Desire is very much over 10000. Reputation is at 851. The only thing that doesn't have a numerical value is Lewdness, which for me seems to be capped out at 200, so if Gloria's Lewdness needs to be higher than that, I'm not sure what to do.
Should be at least 201 (some options in some events can rise it up to 210)
Shit. Just checked the code. If you are exactly at 200, events might not raise it, and you need >200 to progress :FacePalm:
My fuck up.
You should disable all buffs (even butt-plug and lock) - this will make her Lewdness go down quickly. Re-enable buffs and try to flip over 200 with some events.

bwa

Jun 13, 2018
Should be at least 201 (some options in some events can rise it up to 210)
Shit. Just checked the code. If you are exactly at 200, events might not raise it, and you need >200 to progress :FacePalm:
My fuck up.
You should disable all buffs (even butt-plug and lock) - this will make her Lewdness go down quickly. Re-enable buffs and try to flip over 200 with some events.
OOoooo! Haha that's pretty funny. Alright I'll try that, thanks!

Edit: hey, it worked! Thanks!

Last edited:

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I did run into a game over on my first and second attempt (haven't played a previous version, so all saves are current). I tried cheating on my third attempt to circumvent the gameover but still couldn't manage to get to 16. Do you perchance have to talk to Esther IMMEDIATELY after getting the prompt that you need to talk to her?

Edit: Wait a sec. You are required to get the "Game over" to progress? I immediately reloaded upon entering the start of the game over screen... honestly not the best design decision...
At 15 there's a special game-over (with Chester).

Standard game-overs are not a total game overs too. If you die normally 3+ times game becomes easier. People are somehow scared to read once they see the big Game Over sign. :HideThePain:

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
At 15 there's a special game-over (with Chester).

Standard game-overs are not a total game overs too. If you die normally 3+ times game becomes easier. People are somehow scared to read once they see the big Game Over sign. :HideThePain:
I didn't even get to a game over sign, I just immediately reloaded upon getting to the alley scene. This is just simply because a game over is a game over in my eyes. Same reason why I save quit immediately in Borderlands 3 after getting downed by a boss on Mayhem 10 while farming. It's just a reflex I have after years upon years of gaming

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I didn't even get to a game over sign, I just immediately reloaded upon getting to the alley scene. This is just simply because a game over is a game over in my eyes. Same reason why I save quit immediately in Borderlands 3 after getting downed by a boss on Mayhem 10 while farming. It's just a reflex I have after years upon years of gaming
Yeah, the alley-scene is that special point to progress.

Well...I'm not making another Borderlands, I'm making Art. :LUL:

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
What should I do with Gloria in the new update?
I attend work,but nothing changes with Gloria
They say that she began to hate me less and that's all.
+ with Maya it is unclear that...

Last edited:

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I have a problem with Gloria

I have seen the blowjob scene I can spank her when I call her but I can neither give her blowjob lessons nor do I advance anything I have already made her cum 3 times in the ass with the but plug

I have read that you have to finish one of the routes of maya to progress I have already had sex with her after having pizza at home I do not know if there is something more to do to progress in the story because Esther does not give me any more clues as to how train her to improve blowjobs or to improve her masochism at level 3

my progreess gloria level is 17 /20

Last edited:

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Absolutely loved that "extended intro".

But once it went free roam, very much downhill.
Seems to be a lot of random choices & grinding.
3 weeks in & I've had exactly 2 scenes:
Gloria peeing in the loo.
Gloria in the lift moaning about perfume.

This part of the game really needs a walkthrough.

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes