RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Am I do anyting wrong? I dont saw NTR in tags but i got NTR scene with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was thinking we will make her our pet or someting like that but this scene ruined my all mod. I wasnt expecting that at all. I mean we have any other path? Maybe I do wrong someting i dont know...

AdventAnyx hay man can you help me here little bit?

Last edited:

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Am I do anyting wrong? I dont saw NTR in tags but i got NTR scene with
I was thinking we will make her our pet or someting like that but this scene ruined my all mod. I wasnt expecting that at all. I mean we have any other path? Maybe I do wrong someting i dont know...

AdventAnyx hay man can you help me here little bit?
There's no love\harem\exclusive route for Gloria. And won't be for a long time (maybe ever).
MC doesn't care about her and whores her out for his goals. If it is NTR to you, well...this is what it is.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
There's no love\harem\exclusive route for Gloria. And won't be for a long time (maybe ever).
MC doesn't care about her and whores her out for his goals. If it is NTR to you, well...this is what it is.
We have any other girl/woman with only NTR/Whore/Slut route without harem/love route?

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
anyone got the cheats for ch2 i want masochistic pattern lvl 2 but she keeps killing me.....
when i try to upgrade it it says not now better focus on her not killing me but she allways does what do i need to do?????

Last edited:

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
the ting is im at 8/14 teasing and i don't know how to advance
Instead of working go where Esther works and talk to Maya everyday until you have sex with her and then speak with Esther about your current goal and you'll be able to invent the new pattern

Reactions: JapanFreak

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Gloria is whore only, Esther is gf only, Maya has two routes. Other girls planned will also have both harem and slut routes.

It'll flip to 14 once you talk to Esther about Gloria's cum-slut buff (when it's time to train her oral skill).
Thanks. BTW I'm not saying she deserve: Harem/Love like routes. But when we look story she looks like more Slave Route member not NTR. You should consider adding Slave Route for her. I man we could make all this things to her but she belongs to only us maybe? Not everyone loves whore/ntr routes. Lots of people like me dont has problem with slave routes but dont like whore/ntr routes. Still good game and thanks for your efforts.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Thanks. BTW I'm not saying she deserve: Harem/Love like routes. But when we look story she looks like more Slave Route member not NTR. You should consider adding Slave Route for her. I man we could make all this things to her but she belongs to only us maybe? Not everyone loves whore/ntr routes. Lots of people like me dont has problem with slave routes but dont like whore/ntr routes. Still good game and thanks for your efforts.

Yeah, well. I could make all the routes for all the girls, but content for each one would be even thinner than it is now. The more options the less actual content for each option.
I can't please everyone, so I'm focused on what I like doing more. If it's not your thing - that's okay, there are plenty of games for everyone. ;)

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yeah, well. I could make all the routes for all the girls, but content for each one would be even thinner than it is now. The more options the less actual content for each option.
I can't please everyone, so I'm focused on what I like doing more. If it's not your thing - that's okay, there are plenty of games for everyone. ;)
Its not my duty but when i look story i can tell easly. That woman realy amazing match for slave route not NTR/Whore route. Our story dont match with whore routes at all. Still this is your game but I'm talking about story match and content match here. Not talking about my prefference. I saw lots of game with NTR but their story was matching with content. Your story is not for Whore/NTR routes. Mostly for Slave routes. But instead of thinking about that mistake you are telling me this sentense. Well yes you are right this is your game sorry for bothering you. I was thinking your effort is realy good but game has some problems and thinking you are good DEV can talk about mistakes and try to give you advice for making this game amazing and better than this. Looks like I'm wrong. Have a nice day man.

Oct 17, 2017
Im just gonna write this since i saw a few ppl mentioning droping game cuz of gloria's sex scenes with others. Tbh i also dont like corrupting a chick and making her a bitch so others can use her however they want tho its not THAT unbearable for me as to drop game like others but grinding like mad just to watch her getting fucked by some randos/being others bitch while MC just watchs makes some of us a lil frustated cuz most of the game is labout grinding then watch some dudes use her as their bitch while Mc harem dont have much scenes so it might be better to make a balance between them and giving same amount of scenes to harem route/More MC & Gloria etc. I probably sounded like complaining but i really love your game and like i said its not that unbearable for me just tried to give some opinions :bow:

p.s Idk why some ppl talking about Ntr while there is no romance/love interest between Mc and gloria lmao

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 163 Votes