thedoctorr

May 10, 2018
You need to move through the main story to a certain point then revisit subway.
I'm past the cum slut pattern level 3, I don't know where to go from there.
With Gloria I'm already at 12/12 on the vibrating egg and doing that over and over after that doesn't seem to have any effect. The subway seems to have stalled at 11/15, but I read that doesn't move ahead until something else happens in the main quest. So I'm not sure how to progress with Gloria any further either.

Edit: Nevermind, believe I found what I missed.
How did you progress passed 11/15?

someone159

Oct 22, 2019
There's more to do and you'll have to lower her reputation to get there. Call her into your office and have her do public actions or check in with Carl in the evening. Try out the other options with her in your office as well, new variants of those appear as you continue her re-education and bring Lewdness above certain thresholds.
Thank you ! I thought I had done it but turned I didn't.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
im stuck at 15/20 gloria and 13/14 maya some help would be appreciated ty
You shouldn't be stuck at 15 Gloria. At 15 you should die :HideThePain:
Then move forward with the plot.
Stop using cheats to save yourself!
(or maybe it's a case of "save-game from v0.3", but I'm not sure)

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
AdventAnyx I have a problem ...
screenshot0001.png
How can I get rid of that overlay? :( ...

All in all the game is fun - a bit to much grind/repetition ... especially because sometimes you need to many clicks to get it done. For the counter "attack" - maybe give the option to work the whole weekend on it when you have 40 points? Because that reduces the clicks alot. Same for something like the train check? Add a link to check on the office screen after the first check? ... if that is possible. Reduces clicks and transitions ... maybe let us make a phone call to our security buddy then it makes sense in the world too.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
AdventAnyx I have a problem ...
View attachment 669831
How can I get rid of that overlay? :( ...

All in all the game is fun - a bit to much grind/repetition ... especially because sometimes you need to many clicks to get it done. For the counter "attack" - maybe give the option to work the whole weekend on it when you have 40 points? Because that reduces the clicks alot. Same for something like the train check? Add a link to check on the office screen after the first check? ... if that is possible. Reduces clicks and transitions ... maybe let us make a phone call to our security buddy then it makes sense in the world too.
1. Thanks.

2. No way to get rid of that (unless I put in an extra button to do this)
Oh, wait! That shouldn't be there in your room :LUL: I thought you meant the Camera borders UI
Hmmmm, let me think.
You need to catch this event again and close the camera feed ?..?.??..
I'll look onto the code and try to make it disappear when you change rooms and don't close that window.
Try clicking through it (where 'Go to work' button usually is)
If you can't, open console (shift+o) and type in:
hide screen office_camera

3. Same with other stuff. Yeah, I get that some actions are getting deeper and deeper into menus as the game progresses. And I really tried to simplify things. When I started it was worse.
I don't feel like making interface into a flight simulator though, where actions have 2-3-4 doubling buttons. It'll make things worse, not better IMO.
I will probably split 'other actions' (egg inserting, morning blowjob, butt-plug and something else) into its own button later. I'll see how things go.

sex at night not working man. checked the previous entries and no, nothing makes progress.
Visit NUAMA as Sam an tell me the number in a tooltip when you hover over Info button.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trasher2018
Nov 23, 2017
Okay, now I'm stuck at 18/20 with Gloria and still stuck at 11/15 with the Subway, nothing seems to move either forward. I did see where it said you have to give her your cum seven days in a row, but that's rather impossible given you can't interact with her on weekends. So I tried just doing that the five days out of the week and then the next two, nothing has triggered as a result of it.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
1. Thanks.

2. No way to get rid of that (unless I put in an extra button to do this)
Oh, wait! That shouldn't be there in your room :LUL: I thought you meant the Camera borders UI
Hmmmm, let me think.
You need to catch this event again and close the camera feed ?..?.??..
I'll look onto the code and try to make it disappear when you change rooms and don't close that window.
Try clicking through it (where 'Go to work' button usually is)
If you can't, open console (shift+o) and type in:
hide screen office_camera

3. Same with other stuff. Yeah, I get that some actions are getting deeper and deeper into menus as the game progresses. And I really tried to simplify things. When I started it was worse.
I don't feel like making interface into a flight simulator though, where actions have 2-3-4 doubling buttons. It'll make things worse, not better IMO.
I will probably split 'other actions' (egg inserting, morning blowjob, butt-plug and something else) into its own button later. I'll see how things go.

Visit NUAMA as Sam an tell me the number in a tooltip when you hover over Info button.
it's cuz he didn't click the camera feed again after he had it open, also the thing with nuama is happening to me as well, no sex there at all, there is no info button to hover over. so no idea what their levels are at all.

edit: damn you made that very tiny and hard to see haha i found the info button, maya is stuck at 4 why? why can't i have sex with esther at work?

Jul 22, 2017
Okay, now I'm stuck at 18/20 with Gloria and still stuck at 11/15 with the Subway, nothing seems to move either forward. I did see where it said you have to give her your cum seven days in a row, but that's rather impossible given you can't interact with her on weekends. So I tried just doing that the five days out of the week and then the next two, nothing has triggered as a result of it.
I was stuck there too....it's not obvious but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Already did the part you mentioned there with getting Esther's help and that's what brought it to where I'm at now, but thank you anyway.
Yep stuck there too. Es developed the cumslut buff and Gloria is on BJ duty every morning. But nothing moves and train is on 11/xx too. And I cant raise her lewdness anymore (206)

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
I can't even get Esther's help to trigger correctly, tried 3 different times, with 3 different saves already (to get the cumslut buff).
Gloria is at 15 (subway 11, office 12) and Maya at 13 and 4 Harem

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I'm stuck, I researched the BSDM thingy and resistance is low. When I press continue with lesson, it doesn't allow me. Any clues?

Verbosed

Nov 15, 2017
With Gloria I'm already at 12/12 on the vibrating egg and doing that over and over after that doesn't seem to have any effect. The subway seems to have stalled at 11/15, but I read that doesn't move ahead until something else happens in the main quest. So I'm not sure how to progress with Gloria any further either.

Edit: Nevermind, believe I found what I missed.
I'm in the same place. Do you think you could help? I have no idea how to get the cumslut pattern

4.40 star(s) 160 Votes