AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I just cannot progress the subway story. I've done the cumslut enhancer thing, she fucked Carl, her progress is 20/20, Maya's route is done... I just can't figure out how the subway shit.
Gimme your number! Now!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

how are people seeing there stats with maya? when i goto nuama i have no info botton in the top left... just glorias info panel
Screenshot_8.png

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Maya is 14/14 4/3 Slut
Gloria is 20/20+

The only thing I can't unlock yet is rough anal sex.
The subway event number, duh
There's no content for rough anal sex, once I add it, the buff will be available.

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
For the people who are stuck at 19/20 with Gloria.
There is a known bug if you have exactly 200 lewd.
To work around disabled all your buff but not the lock and i will drop, enable are your buffs again and hold a meeting ;)

Last edited:

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I still haven't done anything with Maya besides talk with her a few times all my time is spent with lee making her try not to kill me. I got her to put in the plug and all buffs are maxed but she always kills me and I don't know how to proceed.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I still haven't done anything with Maya besides talk with her a few times all my time is spent with lee making her try not to kill me. I got her to put in the plug and all buffs are maxed but she always kills me and I don't know how to proceed.
on the weekends work twice and in even "deal with her" it lowers the resistance just spam work for like 2 weeks striaght doing nothing else till you get a bunch of point in the bank

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Same problem,stuck with Gloria 15/20
Stop resisting!
Stop reloading your game when you see the dark alley.
WTF, why are people suddenly scared to read once they see a game-over scenario. Play through it, FFS.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Oh, 11, I thought I said that initially.
Hmmm. Strange. Once you are at 11, to go to 12 your main plot should be at least 19 (yours is 20) and that's it. Roll either Carls's or strangers event and it should go to 12.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys please, does anyone know what is the difference between the routes that appear at the end of chapter 1? I ran through all the pages, saw some of the same questions, but saw no answer. Maybe I missed something, since English is not my mother tongue. Anyway, thank you in advance.

• Haha
Reactions: AdventAnyx

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Guys please, does anyone know what is the difference between the routes that appear at the end of chapter 1? I ran through all the pages, saw some of the same questions, but saw no answer. Maybe I missed something, since English is not my mother tongue. Anyway, thank you in advance.
Turn the sound on and increase the volume. That's the key to understanding. :LUL:

Reactions: Ruodger
Jul 27, 2017
None of the chapter 4 content is triggering for me. I get the transition message but the next day is normal and there is nothing new. The subway events are still capped at 15 and everything.

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
No idea what to do. I started a new game, I am 18/20 with Gloria. If i talk about current progress with Ester she just says she doesn't want to talk about my boss and asked if I fucked her yet. I have cum loving at 50% but anytime I try to upgrade it it just says I have to help Esther more.

asdfghblabla

Sep 25, 2019
I started the game yesterday, and I loved it. Beautiful characters that don't have giant ugly melon tits, great story, but now I'm stuck and it's frustating.

I'm at 17/20 for Gloria and trying her to give me a blowjob. I guess the lewdness is not high enough, it's around 100. I don't know how to raise it. I can allow orgams but that isn't enough. When I spank her it goes up but she loses one or two enhancements per day and that is just frustrating. How do I get past that?

Edit: Oh and I had Esther research all the cumslut stuff already.

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
None of the chapter 4 content is triggering for me. I get the transition message but the next day is normal and there is nothing new. The subway events are still capped at 15 and everything.

No idea what to do. I started a new game, I am 18/20 with Gloria. If i talk about current progress with Ester she just says she doesn't want to talk about my boss and asked if I fucked her yet. I have cum loving at 50% but anytime I try to upgrade it it just says I have to help Esther more.
Go through Maya's quest line, once you are on a certain level you can research a "secret project" while playing as Esther

How to progress for Maya Slut/Harem Stat ?
I don't know what your specific issue is but you might want to play a day as Esther so you can talk with/convince Maya. You can also talk to Esther to ask about Maya.

I started the game yesterday, and I loved it. Beautiful characters that don't have giant ugly melon tits, great story, but now I'm stuck and it's frustating.

I'm at 17/20 for Gloria and trying her to give me a blowjob. I guess the lewdness is not high enough, it's around 100. I don't know how to raise it. I can allow orgams but that isn't enough. When I spank her it goes up but she loses one or two enhancements per day and that is just frustrating. How do I get past that?

Edit: Oh and I had Esther research all the cumslut stuff already.
If you try to farm up some lewdness you might want to let her bump into somebody while traveling to work

Last edited:

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Hmmm. Strange. Once you are at 11, to go to 12 your main plot should be at least 19 (yours is 20) and that's it. Roll either Carls's or strangers event and it should go to 12.
I believe it was a bug caused by using the cheats. I started a new game, jumped ahead and then everything progressed as normal and I got all of the scenes.

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017

Go through Maya's quest line, once you are on a certain level you can research a "secret project" while playing as Esther

I don't know what your specific issue is but you might want to play a day as Esther so you can talk with/convince Maya. You can also talk to Esther to ask about Maya.

If you try to farm up some lewdness you might want to let her bump into somebody while traveling to work

I am 14/14 with Maya and 4/4 Harem. I selected it when I started a new game. If I chit chat I give her a sandwich if I have some fun I can see her blowing me from the overhead and that is it.

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes