Laykek

Nov 2, 2018
Help Someone PLEASE
I´m stuck on chapter 3. My goal when i asked Ester. Sam say "I need to find a way to make her love the process. But thats gonna be complicated. Wish I had someone to help me with that." And I don't know who it can be. If it's supposed to be Maya. Well with her i have progress only on (for testing)=14/14, (slut=4/3 - - harem = 0/4). I don't know how to make further progress with her. I can only talk to her when she's in the same room with Esther. And with Gloria i have with egg-vibrator Explanation (progress=12/12) And Subway (progress= 11/15). And nothing else happens. I dont get it.
I would appreciate help because i'm confused

thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: BoohooBitch

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Help Someone PLEASE
I´m stuck on chapter 3. My goal when i asked Ester. Sam say "I need to find a way to make her love the process. But thats gonna be complicated. Wish I had someone to help me with that." And I don't know who it can be. If it's supposed to be Maya. Well with her i have progress only on (for testing)=14/14, (slut=4/3 - - harem = 0/4). I don't know how to make further progress with her. I can only talk to her when she's in the same room with Esther. And with Gloria i have with egg-vibrator Explanation (progress=12/12) And Subway (progress= 11/15). And nothing else happens. I dont get it.
I would appreciate help because i'm confused

thanks
Once you have 14 with Maya open "iNSight" interaction and go to the "invent" section.
(the only thing I don't get is: why does he say "I wish I had someone to help", it should be followed by a mini-dialogue according to your slut-route.)
To progress with the subway event from 11 to 12 you need to progress through Gloria's plot first. Once you un-stuck yourself by inventing a cum-loving buff - try again (after Gloria's plot is at least 19).

Last edited:
Reactions: Laykek

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Updated the main version to 0.4d.
Some bugs fixed, nothing new.

Currently uploading to

Not gonna bother with updating all the links in the #1 post, just adding this link.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Kingvlad and Laykek

Laykek

Nov 2, 2018
Once you have 14 with Maya open "iNSight" interaction and go to the "invent" section.
(the only thing I don't get is: why does he say "I wish I had someone to help", it should be followed by a mini-dialogue according to your slut-route.)
To progress with the subway event from 11 to 12 you need to progress through Gloria's plot first. Once you un-stuck yourself by inventing a cum-loving buff - try again (after Gloria's plot is at least 19).
THANK YOU SIR! :BootyTime:

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
how do invent it? i am all 12/12 and 11/15 . ive tried all combinations, but only buff visible is the unusable maso lv 3. cant activate cum buff, nor get her to suck dick. her lewd level and reputation has stopped changing too.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
the game is very good but there should be an option to remove Glora's makeup because there comes a time when seeing her with all the makeup smeared and dirty at least it takes away morbid and ugly the scene

Any_name

Apr 5, 2019
Yep stuck there too. Es developed the cumslut buff and Gloria is on BJ duty every morning. But nothing moves and train is on 11/xx too. And I cant raise her lewdness anymore (206)
stuck there too
Yeah I'm stuck here too. Not seen anybody explain how they get past this one.

EDIT:
I figured it out! I got the next scene with all the mods up, over 200 lewdness, and the crucial part: over 10000 desire to cum!

Last edited:
Reactions: Turdmeister

nk-c

Jun 5, 2020
Instead of working go where Esther works and talk to Maya everyday until you have sex with her and then speak with Esther about your current goal and you'll be able to invent the new pattern
Had sex, its now 8/14 for Maya after sex. But still no progress in dialogue with Es

Karinica

Oct 27, 2019
Hello, great game is really fun a horny!

I need some help I'm stuck at 12/14 with Maya and 2/4 harem, I seem to not been able to keep up.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
There was, however, one thing that seriously disappointed me. In spite of the overall tone of the game and even the earlier mention of Punished Sam, not once when I called Gloria did she . This needs to be fixed asap.
Hey, just wanted you to know that someone now has a new ringtone for a few older events :LUL:
(thanks for suggesting)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 163 Votes