nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well i guess i duk myself a hole, cant start maya route lol, i have 20/20 points, iam on chap 3, old save.
actually this is my 3rd save, all of them failed to start maya route for some reason, just went through them.
played it a couple of times, before i understood the game and i dont feel like restarting either, so my progress is halted with gloria.
i have seen talking with Es at night, but so far in vain

lalala1235

Aug 1, 2017
I'm a big fan of this game but any chance of a difficulty/Guid inprovments. I'll be honest the humor of the game had me hooked and still does but looking though the posts I can say that becomes clear that it is a bit of
well i guess i duk myself a hole, cant start maya route lol, i have 20/20 points, iam on chap 3, old save.
actually this is my 3rd save, all of them failed to start maya route for some reason, just went through them.
played it a couple of times, before i understood the game and i dont feel like restarting either, so my progress is halted with gloria.
i have seen talking with Es at night, but so far in vain
So for Maya. You need to let her walk in on you an Es. If you're not stuggling there you need to either play as Es and talk to her in the clases or talk to Es as the player. That is the start of it. Hopefully that helps you progress. I'll be honest I like this game and its sense of humor but bits like this it does fall down on.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
I'm a big fan of this game but any chance of a difficulty/Guid inprovments. I'll be honest the humor of the game had me hooked and still does but looking though the posts I can say that becomes clear that it is a bit of

So for Maya. You need to let her walk in on you an Es. If you're not stuggling there you need to either play as Es and talk to her in the clases or talk to Es as the player. That is the start of it. Hopefully that helps you progress. I'll be honest I like this game and its sense of humor but bits like this it does fall down on.
EDIT got it to work, by a accident and not at night, but middle of the day :S

Last edited:

padder

May 5, 2018
Seems to me that every MC is a simple or ordinary guy... That can wield magic, or is in the mob, finds high tech, a magic ring, with a hypnotizing massive knob. Not so ordinary/simple then! Unless i'm the extrodinary one without any of these things.

Frioul

Oct 14, 2018
I'm confused as to what I need to do now

I'm 12/12 on the egg vibe and 11/15 on Subway
Same here and and my progress with Maya is at 13/15 and harem 4/10. I'm going to wait for a reply or the next update because Gloria keep loosing lewdness and win reputation. (I keep talking to Maya at school and NUAMA but nothing is happening)

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I'm at Maya 14/15 and Harem 4/10, no other dialogue options coming up. Already did the club bit... wondering if this is because I used an old save. Do I need to start a new save?

Edit: Wait, is this another one of those cases where I need to progress with Gloria past a certain point before I can do more with Maya?

Last edited:

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Is Esther gonna have a slut route too?
Nope. She's pure. :LOL:

Same here and and my progress with Maya is at 13/15 and harem 4/10. I'm going to wait for a reply or the next update because Gloria keep loosing lewdness and win reputation. (I keep talking to Maya at school and NUAMA but nothing is happening)
You need to talk to Esther about your goals. This will unlock inventing (use iNSight panel) of the "Cum-loving" buff and make your Maya's progress 14. After that, you can progress with Gloria's BJ training.

I'm at Maya 14/15 and Harem 4/10, no other dialogue options coming up. Already did the club bit... wondering if this is because I used an old save. Do I need to start a new save?

Edit: Wait, is this another one of those cases where I need to progress with Gloria past a certain point before I can do more with Maya?
Yep. You need to see the new big event with Gloria (from 20 to 21). Something happens to Maya there, that's why it's connected.

I'm stuck with maya at 14/15 , 0/10 0/10
This is 100% a bug with save game. You can't have 0 in routes while having 14 in main.
Use this to skip past grind:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you played 0.3 before: choose that (type "carl")
If you played 0.4 use the second one.

any walkthrough or guide???
There is...But it's behind a paywall of $10. Maybe someone will steal it. I'm not gonna do it.:LUL:

Last edited:
Reactions: libertypics

Frioul

Oct 14, 2018
Sam keep telling Esther: «All i have to do right now: Keep her orgasms locked and work on countering her attempts to murder me. Also make sure her butthole sensitivity is up»
All buff are used on Gloria, the only one pattern i can do is «Try to wake her masochistic side (Lvl 3)» but Sam said «I don't think she'll need this in the nearest future.»

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Sam keep telling Esther: «All i have to do right now: Keep her orgasms locked and work on countering her attempts to murder me. Also make sure her butthole sensitivity is up»
All buff are used on Gloria, the only one pattern i can do is «Try to wake her masochistic side (Lvl 3)» but Sam said «I don't think she'll need this in the nearest future.»
Did you try to...keep her locked up?
What number are you at with Gloria? (top left corner, top right tooltip)
Esther says that if you are somewhere between 10-14

Frioul

Oct 14, 2018
Did you try to...keep her locked up?
What number are you at with Gloria? (top left corner, top right tooltip)
Esther says that if you are somewhere between 10-14
Yes of course she is locked up 3/4 of the time
«Plot (for testing) = 15/21»

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
"Keep her orgasms locked and work on countering her attempts to murder me. Also make sure her butthole sensitivity is up"
Ah AdventAnyx what's going on? I'm just about to download the update and I see this on the thread... What are you up to? No spoilers of course!

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
"Keep her orgasms locked and work on countering her attempts to murder me. Also make sure her butthole sensitivity is up"
Ah AdventAnyx what's going on? I'm just about to download the update and I see this on the thread... What are you up to? No spoilers of course!
It's the damned 15 again. People just are so afraid of game-overs, they just abandon their game when they see it near them.
Should I put a huge "Stop resisting" sign right after the first face-fucking scene? :FacePalm:

If you finished 0.4 you should be fine (most likely).

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Because there's no NTR..??..?.
Since when turning someone into a whore = NTR? I must've missed something.
Its still doing it with other right u can corrupt them for urself ? did i fuck up or not ? or is she supposed to fuck that james guy yes or no ?

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes