Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
It's the damned 15 again. People just are so afraid of game-overs, they just abandon their game when they see it near them.
Should I put a huge "Stop resisting" sign right after the first face-fucking scene? :FacePalm:

If you finished 0.4 you should be fine (most likely).
WAIT WAIT WAIT STOP!! NO SPOILERS!!
.... Let me play then I'll come complain :sneaky:

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Wait, so you're telling me that games like Something Unlimited (where MC turns heroines he hates into whores) is NTR too? :LUL:
ntr or not is not the point my bad if i was wrong just not into the other guy kink thats all man :D no complaints for the rest thats for sure il just do the other routes nws and not continue hers nws

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
ntr or not is not the point my bad if i was wrong just not into the other guy kink thats all man :D no complaints for the rest thats for sure il just do the other routes nws and not continue hers nws
You won't be able to do that. Gloria's progress is tied to Maya's (to some extent). So in order to progress with something like Maya's Harem route, you'll have to fuck Gloria up (both as Sam and whoring her out later).

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Wait, so you're telling me that games like Something Unlimited (where MC turns heroines he hates into whores) is NTR too? :LUL:
You know this discussion is pointless. Some people simply refuse to understand the definition of ntr. So in their mind every single female existing in a gameworld should be saving her virtue for MC's magic dick and only his dick.

In another game thread I saw someone arguing that the MC banging someone's wife was also a cuck himself because the chick was married. You can't reason with that.

I mean you have to be somewhat special in order to be playing a game about training your bitchy boss into a cum slut and then complain because she is acting like a cum slut...

Reactions: nasam

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
You won't be able to do that. Gloria's progress is tied to Maya's (to some extent). So in order to progress with something like Maya's Harem route, you'll have to fuck Gloria up (both as Sam and whoring her out later).
alright well i guess i can just skip through other guys whatever game is too intresting to stop for just that il be honest

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
I spent more time being stuck than enjoying the game :(
Please add a useful hint system or guide or walkthrough or something.
Right now I can't get past Gloria 18/20 and Maya 14/15. No clue what to do. Nothing is working.

Reactions: EloeM

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I spent more time being stuck than enjoying the game :(
Please add a useful hint system or guide or walkthrough or something.
Right now I can't get past Gloria 18/20 and Maya 14/15. No clue what to do. Nothing is working.
I can get behind that.

I recently tried again and used the new game trick to get myself to harem status. As much as the harem mini-game is a bit grindy I do think it is fun (btw how do you get the girls to go over 7 slutiness? they seem stuck EDIT: got over it, seems its best to work on their relationship first).
This surprised me a bit as previously I always found myself repeating days grinding away and feeling I was getting nowhere (even losing progress with Gloria too easily).
Some sort of improved hint system (talking about goals with Esther often is useless) would help the game greatly to not feel like a pointless groundhog day. Which I am now suspecting it isn't actually, it's just not easy to play.

Last edited:
Reactions: Renozrz and nasam

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
So have I hit a bug? I finish the Gloria stuff and then there's a message from the dev saying to talk to Maya as Esther, which gives me a little scene, and then I should go to NUAMA as Sam but when I do...nothing happens? I've tried talking to the girls when there's two of them or when they're alone but I can't seem to get anything new to trigger. Have I missed something?

TylerJ

Sep 26, 2017
how do you actually go to the club? The girls agreed to go but now im stuck, their is no button prompt on saturday night or any dialogue I could find.

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
how do you actually go to the club? The girls agreed to go but now im stuck, their is no button prompt on saturday night or any dialogue I could find.
I believe you have to have taken Maya's virginity for that option to appear.

TylerJ

Sep 26, 2017
idk I'm unable to get past 5 on the slut route and have completely finished everything on my harem route save except for the club content.

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
idk I'm unable to get past 5 on the slut route and have completely finished everything on my harem route save except for the club content.
Hmm, the only other thing I can suggest is bringing the idea up with Esther to see if she agrees with it and them trying to activate it either through the option on the left on Saturday night, or by talking to her on Saturday night...or maybe both.

TylerJ

Sep 26, 2017
Hmm, the only other thing I can suggest is bringing the idea up with Esther to see if she agrees with it and them trying to activate it either through the option on the left on Saturday night, or by talking to her on Saturday night...or maybe both.
i will give it a shot cheers

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
So have I hit a bug? I finish the Gloria stuff and then there's a message from the dev saying to talk to Maya as Esther, which gives me a little scene, and then I should go to NUAMA as Sam but when I do...nothing happens? I've tried talking to the girls when there's two of them or when they're alone but I can't seem to get anything new to trigger. Have I missed something?
The content after that is decided by Maya's route: in her slut route there's not much of it (1 event if you talk to her as Esther, 1 in the later stages of Club), in her Harem route there's the whole E+M gameplay.
The hint to "talk to her, then go to NUAMA" is for the Harem route.
You talk to Es about it, she talks to Maya, then you talk to her again. Then you try going there through the "Deal with Gloria" -> Get help from Uncle - option.
Yes, for Esther to even agree to the whole thing, you need to have sex with Maya first.

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes