bwa

Jun 13, 2018
Hey! I have a question regarding the new point system for Es and Maya: Is there some event that triggers E and M's ability to get points? Maybe I missed the dialog, but i suddenly started seeing the option to give Es points when I visit her. Is this the intended game flow?

Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
Some console variables/cheats for the grind-averse:

Code:
s_work = 100   #Set Sam's work points to 100
e_work = 100   #Set Esther's work points to 100
es_brain = 200   #Set Esther's intelligence to 200
glo_aro = X   #Set Gloria's arousal to X
glo_des = X   #Set Gloria's desire to X
glo_lewd = X   #Set Gloria's lewdness to X
glo_rep = X   #Set Gloria's reputation to X
glo_res = X   #Set Gloria's resistance to X
but where do you enter these codes ??

Reactions: moonsurfer

sp99

Aug 7, 2017
Hey! I have a question regarding the new point system for Es and Maya: Is there some event that triggers E and M's ability to get points? Maybe I missed the dialog, but i suddenly started seeing the option to give Es points when I visit her. Is this the intended game flow?
I believe this opens up after a scene with E+M at NUAMA. Do you now have a poster of E+M on the wall behind MC's bed?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
but where do you enter these codes ??
To enable the console:
1. Find the file /renpy/common/00console.rpy
2. Open it in an editor (Notepad++ or somesuch)
3. Find the lines:
Code:
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
    config.console = False
4. Change False to True, save and exit.

To open the console in-game: Shift+O

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Why have I not heard of this game until now? Excellent game.

Really enjoyed the hard domination with Gloria, and the change of pace with E + M was also exciting, loved the alternative outfits.

Question, so I have Subway(15/15), Gloria(21/21), and the harem route girls both 10 sluttiness. Is there anything else to do with the current version? Sending Gloria to Karl for evening or weekend doesn't have a scene, is that correct?

Again, thank you AdventAnyx for this, looking forward to next version.
Thank you!
Yeah, this is it. There's also an event for Sam+Gloria during the weekend (parking), and for Es+Sam at the Club (when Chester comes). Maya has different events in her Slut route, if you are interested in that.

Yes. System unlocks after the event at NUAMA (when Es comes while Maya is...doing what she loves).
After that, once any girl has at least 20 Sexual Excitement, she can come to Sam's room and you can reward her with points. Or go to NUAMA for that (but it's pretty small thingy, use Sam's room instead).

Reactions: sp99

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
Yeah, sorry about that. But that's the best I can do right now. I just have several files (like 10-14) to use in every scene through the entire game, so it's...not very exciting. Rarely they match, most likely they are desynced.
Maybe once I'm rich I'll outsource the whole sound thingy to someone. For now - it is what it is. I asked in a poll earlier in the development and votes were ~50% don't care about sound or music, they just mute anyway.
Then maybe stick to the sound of moans only and not sounds of the sex itself? Excuse my english, but i think u can understand what i mean anyways.

Ty for the reply and the work, have a good day.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Well I'm sure you'll find something fun to do with her even with that restriction ... maybe baby her up and make the other 2 addicted to drinking out of her tits or something.
:ROFLMAO:
It's nice to have at least one man of culture playing my game.

im stuck in maya 14/15, 9/10 slut.
How far are you with Gloria's plot? Maya's should go to 15 then 16 once you are at 21 with Gloria.

Reactions: longjohngold

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
:ROFLMAO:
It's nice to have at least one man of culture playing my game.

How far are you with Gloria's plot? Maya's should go to 15 then 16 once you are at 21 with Gloria.
maya 14/15, slut 10/10 harem 0/10 (how to get harem???). gloria total arousal = 100%, plot = 18/21 egg=12/12, subway 11/15( how to increase this???)

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
maya 14/15, slut 10/10 harem 0/10 (how to get harem???). gloria total arousal = 100%, plot = 18/21 egg=12/12, subway 11/15( how to increase this???)
Yeah. You need to do Gloria's training.
Once you are at 21 and do the talking, your Maya's plot should be at 16.
Same for the subway - Gloria first, then go back to Subway.
You chose Maya's slut route, so you won't be able to see Harem's stuff. Start a new game and use "!" sign to skip like 90% of the game to see Harem's events (there's lots of them).

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
Yeah. You need to do Gloria's training.
Once you are at 21 and do the talking, your Maya's plot should be at 16.
Same for the subway - Gloria first, then go back to Subway.
You chose Maya's slut route, so you won't be able to see Harem's stuff. Start a new game and use "!" sign to skip like 90% of the game to see Harem's events (there's lots of them).
i level the cum loving 200%. and sucking train her still 18/21??

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
I was stuck pretty much at the same stats like you except I was on the harem route.
I proceeded with Glorias training, the the game told me then that I did not finish Carls route for whatever reason.
So I loaded a save right before the Gloria event and tried to finish Carls route first.
I still don't have any clue what the trigger was. I was running in to his office like a million times and one day an event was triggered and i was able to finish Carls route then did Glorias traning and was able to finish the whole thing.
Hope it helps.

I really like the actual content but getting there kind of sucks :)

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
I was stuck pretty much at the same stats like you except I was on the harem route.
I proceeded with Glorias training, the the game told me then that I did not finish Carls route for whatever reason.
So I loaded a save right before the Gloria event and tried to finish Carls route first.
I still don't have any clue what the trigger was. I was running in to his office like a million times and one day an event was triggered and i was able to finish Carls route then did Glorias traning and was able to finish the whole thing.
Hope it helps.

stuck at subway 11/15 like max all the buff and nothings happening/// or i use the cheat can it affect the scene??? or secret scene in chapter 3???

Last edited:

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
stuck at subway 11/15 like max all the buff and nothings happening/// or i use the cheat can it affect the scene??? or secret scene in chapter 3???
Not everything "just happens". Try talking to Gloria and use the "Discipline her" option.

Hope it helps.

You progress with the main training, then progress with subway events, then it'll say that she's ready to be pimped. Not that hard imo.
The reason I tied it this way - I wanted Sam to be the first one who tries "the product's" every hole first. :WeSmart:

Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
is there a guide in which to write how to decrease Gloria's reputation from 830 I reached 850 even and if I humiliate her at those meetings it still doesn't decrease ???

1595945376666.png

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Esther's not gonna be whored out though.
Good man. She's worth keeping.

That being said, the "NTR" crowd is already annoyed with you for sharing the others so you might as well go all the way.
But it looks like you really care about her don't you... :)

Glave27

Aug 26, 2017
I think I'm stuck. When with Maya at school, you get the choice of hearing about her cocksucking routine or nothing. Once the scene is over, you get a black screen with the same choices. If you pick nothing and come back another day, you get the same choices with same scene. Tried talking to Esther, going to her office during work, talking to Maya at the office and Ester, nothing seems to forward progress.

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes