AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I think I'm stuck. When with Maya at school, you get the choice of hearing about her cocksucking routine or nothing. Once the scene is over, you get a black screen with the same choices. If you pick nothing and come back another day, you get the same choices with same scene. Tried talking to Esther, going to her office during work, talking to Maya at the office and Ester, nothing seems to forward progress.
You need to be past Gloria's point 18+ plot, then try talking to Maya (as Esther) again. This will show the event, then you need your club progress for another one.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Good man. She's worth keeping.

That being said, the "NTR" crowd is already annoyed with you for sharing the others so you might as well go all the way.
But it looks like you really care about her don't you... :)
I feel like NTR is great when the whole game is about it. Otherwise, it rarely fits. Because to work properly it requires a certain dumbness/softness of the MC, which doesn't work alongside the maledom thingy I'm trying to tell and show.

Glave27

Aug 26, 2017
You need to be past Gloria's point 18+ plot, then try talking to Maya (as Esther) again. This will show the event, then you need your club progress for another one.
Don't see how to trigger Gloria's 18 scene. Got her to 17/21. Esther offers no clues when I talk to her.

Nevermind. Found it. Bad that the Esther talk starts the same even if it's advanced further in the story.

Reactions: Hector41254

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I feel like NTR is great when the whole game is about it. Otherwise, it rarely fits. Because to work properly it requires a certain dumbness/softness of the MC, which doesn't work alongside the maledom thingy I'm trying to tell and show.
Yes, but if he's the dominant kind who slutifies everyone then it's different, no need for softness to whore someone out, only maledom (btw I initially used quotes because so many people define NTR differently, so I've swapped back to 'whoring' now to clarify).
Unless the MC really cares about Es. Which I suspect is the case and is to be revealed at end game

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Hi , what's the difference between slut route and harem route for maya ?
Harem route has much more content right now, and she stays with Esther+Sam.
Slut route is where Maya fucks other people. Not much of it right now, but she'll have more action once I get to the university and other girls there.

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
Harem route has much more content right now, and she stays with Esther+Sam.
Slut route is where Maya fucks other people. Not much of it right now, but she'll have more action once I get to the university and other girls there.
Hi thank you for the reply , i tale harem route , in future , we can change Maya route ? switch between Harem to slut ?
And can be good to have questbook or more tooltip , espacially when we need to do maya route

There are lot of grindind , but with many sex scene its like a reward !

bwa

Jun 13, 2018
Yes. System unlocks after the event at NUAMA (when Es comes while Maya is...doing what she loves).
After that, once any girl has at least 20 Sexual Excitement, she can come to Sam's room and you can reward her with points. Or go to NUAMA for that (but it's pretty small thingy, use Sam's room instead).
Oh i see! I just got to the point where the dialog starts mentioning the point system for Es and Maya. I just found it odd that when you play as Sam and visit NUAMA way before this point, there's the dialog option with Es to talk about the points. Mayhaps it's a bug?

spiffs

May 20, 2019
Ignore the ntr complaints most comments i've seen are people who think cuckolding and sharing is ntr
just played the game for the first time and its made my top 5 list great storyline development u hit all my buttons
great choices of backgound music and the level is almost perfect except for stripclub - way too low
bug - the the sound effect file not being closed at end of may may 2nd bj (slut and harem routes)
pissed myself laughing - "you ok maya - NOM NOM"

great work

applesauce

Aug 21, 2016
Does the sex scene writing improve drastically later on? I'm seeing praise for the writing sprinkled amongst the reviews and replies to this thread, but at least early on ("Kinetic Novel" segment) the writing in the sex scenes is... let's just call it not exactly praiseworthy and leave it at that.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Oh i see! I just got to the point where the dialog starts mentioning the point system for Es and Maya. I just found it odd that when you play as Sam and visit NUAMA way before this point, there's the dialog option with Es to talk about the points. Mayhaps it's a bug?
Damn...Forgot to put a condition to it. Fixing right now.

bug - the the sound effect file not being closed at end of may may 2nd bj (slut and harem routes)
Could you give me more details, please? There's no 2nd bj in the Slut route (I think). Describe a scene a lil bit, I'll try to fix it.
And thank you!

Reactions: bwa

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019

Could you give me more details, please? There's no 2nd bj in the Slut route (I think). Describe a scene a lil bit, I'll try to fix it.
And thank you!
maya harem 9/10 what m i missing to get 10/10????

Shin Mugetsu

Mar 26, 2018
how do i make the gloria cocksuck event where she need to suck cock for 7 days her carl events are only 11/15 and maya is only 14/15

spiffs

May 20, 2019

And thank you!
E finishes secret project and maya gives mc bj - harem route
mr simmons falls, gets knocked out and maya gives bj - slut route

Reactions: AdventAnyx
4.40 star(s) 163 Votes