cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
hello all,
i am having a problem with maya, i have her at 12/15 on the harem route and she won't trip to the next despite having es talk to her at school and telling her to just ask my character for the D.

cavebear

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
hello all,
i am having a problem with maya, i have her at 12/15 on the harem route and she won't trip to the next despite having es talk to her at school and telling her to just ask my character for the D.

cavebear
Go to NUAMA and try talking to her.

movieguy1993

Aug 4, 2020
I've gotten to the point in the harem phase where Esther and Maya's relationship is 17/17 (this is after Gloria's disciplined the NUAMA clinic and her story is basically put on hold momentarily while Sam starts collectively training Maya and Esther). Where do I go from there to move the plot forward? Not sure if I'm stuck atm or if I've reached the end of the story for the released version of the game and the story will continue with the later builds etc.

Also for new builds of the game. Will I be alble to transfer new saves so i can keep my old progress, or will I need to start fresh?

Last edited:

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I've gotten to the point in the harem phase where Esther and Maya's relationship is 17/17 (this is after Gloria's disciplined the NUAMA clinic and her story is basically put on hold momentarily while Sam starts collectively training Maya and Esther). Where do I go from there to move the plot forward? Not sure if I'm stuck atm or if I've reached the end of the story for the released version of the game and the story will continue with the later builds etc.

Also for new builds of the game. Will I be alble to transfer new saves so i can keep my old progress, or will I need to start fresh?
That's it for the current content (apart from the club scenes and Maya's slut route).
As to save-games...Hopefully, they'll work. They should.
Worst case you'll be able to use "!" - helper.

movieguy1993

Aug 4, 2020
That's it for the current content (apart from the club scenes and Maya's slut route).
As to save-games...Hopefully, they'll work. They should.
Worst case you'll be able to use "!" - helper.
Thanks for the reply. I really like the content that's been added so far, any estimates as to when the main story will continue?

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Thanks for the reply. I really like the content that's been added so far, any estimates as to when the main story will continue?
No estimates. I'm having a battle with the clean re-install of HS right now. And losing hard. Too much shit from too many places.
Once I figure it out, the usual development cycle is 1-2 months.

Reactions: sp99

ToxicZ

Jul 29, 2018
First of all, loved the game, probably one of the more depraved games I've seen on the site that has decent writing along with good scenes. Love the little animations the characters do, it makes the game feel more "alive"

I have a question though, and sorry if its been answered before. Will Gloria be apart of the harem or is she purely going to be used and passed around to help Sam get what he wants?

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
First of all, loved the game, probably one of the more depraved games I've seen on the site that has decent writing along with good scenes. Love the little animations the characters do, it makes the game feel more "alive"

I have a question though, and sorry if its been answered before. Will Gloria be apart of the harem or is she purely going to be used and passed around to help Sam get what he wants?
She's gonna be public-use for a long time. Maybe once I'm closer to finishing the game, I'll do an alternative route for her. No promises and no date (not this year).

ToxicZ

Jul 29, 2018
Well I'll be looking forward to her joining the harem whenever you happen to get around to that.

I'll leave a review of the game, idk how much it actually helps you since this is a pirate site, but I'm sure it can't hurt either.

Looking forward to the next update!

budle67

Dec 29, 2018
im stuck gloria path at 17 / 20, help please

I have read that you have to finish one of the routes of maya to progress, but No matter how many times you talk to maya, only chit-chat!

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
hello all,
chapter 4 here, i have maya and es at 11/17, how do i progress them so i can keep going in this update??

cavebear

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
A poll for you, people.
It's public, but you need an account at Patreon to vote, sorry.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Figureing the way through the game is tough finding things like how to get Maya started i have yet to find. Also anyone know what the cheat code is?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
A poll for you, people.
It's public, but you need an account at Patreon to vote, sorry.
I'm not going to log in to Patreon to vote, but since you're asking: I found it impossible to figure out how to progress the storyline at a certain point, enough that I bounced off when nothing I did seemed to move the story along. Having the game shouting "noob" at me was not very helpful. I didn't google for answers, because nothing in the game motivated me to keep playing.

I hope this doesn't come across as needlessly agressive: It's just a sincere response to your sincere question.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I'm not going to log in to Patreon to vote, but since you're asking: I found it impossible to figure out how to progress the storyline at a certain point, enough that I bounced off when nothing I did seemed to move the story along. Having the game shouting "noob" at me was not very helpful. I didn't google for answers, because nothing in the game motivated me to keep playing.

I hope this doesn't come across as needlessly agressive: It's just a sincere response to your sincere question.
Apologize!

20200806021803099.png

SentryAl

Aug 18, 2017
Really great game, only thing that I would suggest is to add some in-game walkthrough.
also with all those mentionings about many things in holes, would be really cool. if we could make all girls wear some toys, and in different sizes and quantity, it could be affecting their anger (as pain and discomfort grow) but that could also lead to different things like large but plugs and might be chastity belts. so we can deny them from going in the toilet for example.
just saying.

Reactions: Gleiphnir
4.40 star(s) 163 Votes