jimmy536855

Oct 11, 2017
i am stuck at the game with gloria plot at 18/21,subway 11/15 ,egg vibe 12/12. And Maya's 14/15 harem 4/10,slut 0/10
How do i go next?

Reactions: angxxx

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Writing is hilarious! Seriously, the humor here is amazing.
"This could be a kill button!!"
"..could be worse.."
"What could be worse than that??"
"..an NTR route.."
:LOL:

May 9, 2017
I like the game, but I really can't understand Maya questline. I have no idea what to do. RN the progress it's at 7 (and I only discovered how to get to it by reading this thread). Really confused. If someone could do a brief explanation of each phase I would be grateful. This part is really ruining the game for me, really liked the Gloria part

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I like the game, but I really can't understand Maya questline. I have no idea what to do. RN the progress it's at 7 (and I only discovered how to get to it by reading this thread). Really confused. If someone could do a brief explanation of each phase I would be grateful. This part is really ruining the game for me, really liked the Gloria part
Stop torturing yourself.

Maya's route is super simple:
talk to her 3 times, talk to Esther at home, fuck at NUAMA 3 times during the day, fuck 1 time during the evening.
o_O
No random included.
After that, it's just talking. Either as Esther to Maya or as Sam to Esther.

RaulSanto

Jan 1, 2020
After that, it's just talking. Either as Esther to Maya or as Sam to Esther.
I'm stuck nooo I want to keep fapping.
- Progress Maya 9/16 0/0 0/0, stripclub at 11. Gloria 17/21, office 12/12 sub 11/15.
- I need to progress one of Maya's routes so Gloria can like blowjobs. I'd like to progress Maya's harem route but I don't know how to progress it. When I check the stripclub at saturday night it only tells me "something something, girls want to dance too".
- I already fucked esther at nuam countless times and Maya doesn't even get horny by it anymore, she just walks away and leaves us alone.
- Also I talked to Maya as Sam (only chitchat possible at nuam) or Esther (at school) but there I only have the option to start the slut route but I want harem if possible (it gives a message that it's not changeable later on?).
- I'm pretty sure I did this countless times --> "talk to her 3 times, talk to Esther at home, fuck at NUAMA 3 times during the day, fuck 1 time during the evening."
- Is my savegame bugged? Started in 0.4d and now when I get over 100 research points, it sometimes defaults back to 100 instead of staying at for example 105.

Goddamnit I love this game but I stopped in 0.4d out of frustration of no progress and I'm still stuck fml

Last edited:

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
- Also I talked to Maya as Sam (only chitchat possible at nuam) or Esther (at school) but there I only have the option to start the slut route but I want harem if possible (it gives a message that it's not changeable later on?).
Bruh...
This is where you choose a route. If you pick option 1 it's slut route, if you pick option 2, it's harem route...

Karinica

Oct 27, 2019
Hello, great game is really fun aND horny!

I need some help I'm stuck at 12/15 with Maya and 2/10 harem, I'm not able to keep up.

angxxx

Dec 5, 2018
hello all,
i am having a problem with maya, i have her at 12/15 on the harem route and she won't trip to the next despite having es talk to her at school and telling her to just ask my character for the D.

cavebear
How to start Harem route ?
I'm stuck with Maya at 9/15 : Hareem : 0/10 slut 0/10

Thnks

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes