Tsuana

May 26, 2018
I'm frustratingly stuck rn. I finished Gloria's content and wanted to get to Esther and Maya. I've already talked to Maya as Esther but I don't have anymore options. I go to NUAMA as Sam and I can only chit chat with Maya and have sex with Esther, I talk to Maya as Esther and it's like nothing happened. What else am I suppose to do??

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I'm frustratingly stuck rn. I finished Gloria's content and wanted to get to Esther and Maya. I've already talked to Maya as Esther but I don't have anymore options. I go to NUAMA as Sam and I can only chit chat with Maya and have sex with Esther, I talk to Maya as Esther and it's like nothing happened. What else am I suppose to do??
Do you mean finished, like, past BSDM scene with Maya finished? Then it's probably because you've chosen Maya's slut route before. It's not as filled with events as her harem route currently. You can start a new game, use the "Helper" to skip through already played content, and choose the harem route for Maya there.

Besides that, you can talk to Esther about working at the Club, then choose to go there via the "Deal with Gloria" button, choosing the Get Help From Uncle option. One of Maya's slut-route event is there.

Or you can wait ~10 days. I'm doing something like a Journal thingy for the next version right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: devon69

Tsuana

May 26, 2018
Do you mean finished, like, past BSDM scene with Maya finished? Then it's probably because you've chosen Maya's slut route before. It's not as filled with events as her harem route currently. You can start a new game, use the "Helper" to skip through already played content, and choose the harem route for Maya there.

Besides that, you can talk to Esther about working at the Club, then choose to go there via the "Deal with Gloria" button, choosing the Get Help From Uncle option. One of Maya's slut-route event is there.

Or you can wait ~10 days. I'm doing something like a Journal thingy for the next version right now.
Ooooh OK. In that case I think I'll wait for the next update and replay it then.

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes