bwa

Jun 13, 2018
New version hell yeah!

Also quick thing about a typo (unless this is meant to be a pun):

Sam says: "That's exactly why we are hear." when I think you meant here.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
cant load old save it just goes back to the main menu
same problem with save
Sadly, I fucked up the last time by removing the .rpyc files, since you know...I'm an idiot. So some saves might be broken. Use the "helper".

Sadly, no Maya prostitution content :cry:
Same :cry:

New version hell yeah!

Also quick thing about a typo (unless this is meant to be a pun):

Sam says: "That's exactly why we are hear." when I think you meant here.
There's a lot of typos and/or, errrhm, arguably mediocre English in general out there. Fixed this one right now for the next patch. If you find more I'll be glad to fix them too.

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
Sadly, I fucked up the last time by removing the .rpyc files, since you know...I'm an idiot. So some saves might be broken. Use the "helper".

Same :cry:

There's a lot of typos and/or, errrhm, arguably mediocre English in general out there. Fixed this one right now for the next patch. If you find more I'll be glad to fix them too.
whats helper????

GitinGud

Jul 21, 2017
This is so frustrating, i played the game on an other computer and so i have no saves... Could someone share the pass to skip to the new update cause honestly i don’t have time to do it all over again... that would be much appreciated cause i love this game, thx.

Beowulf8

Jul 1, 2018
My virus programm is on alert and shutdown the game. Has anyone else this problem and what can i do? Another download link?

Thalya

Oct 4, 2019
My virus programm is on alert and shutdown the game. Has anyone else this problem and what can i do? Another download link?
I didn't have any problems there and you should be able to exclude / whitelist it and then recreate it from your quarantine or whitelist it and redownload.

Satorius

Dec 14, 2017
Try your older save-game first. If it doesn't work - use the helper. Where is the helper. I check in the game directory I do not see any helper or in the game. Can someone take a pic of where the helper is in the game thanks

Satorius

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Where can I see current endurance?
Hover over the bottom left buff - the multi-orgasm one. It's in the tooltip.

whats helper????
This is so frustrating, i played the game on an other computer and so i have no saves... Could someone share the pass to skip to the new update cause honestly i don’t have time to do it all over again... that would be much appreciated cause i love this game, thx.
Try your older save-game first. If it doesn't work - use the helper. Where is the helper. I check in the game directory I do not see any helper or in the game. Can someone take a pic of where the helper is in the game thanks

Satorius
Didn't you get this pic when you launch the game?
save-games.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 160 Votes