Thalya

Oct 4, 2019
The first picture after confirming that you are 18years or older shows you with 4 red arrows what the helper is but sure.
First of all you start a New Game
Use the "I want to break free" option
Tons of text, read it or skip it, and the moment you can navigate stuff press the Exclamation mark >>> ! <<< right next to the laptop
Unbenannt.PNG

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
This game would be great if it didn't have shit tons of grind. Trying to get the lewd score up was especially annoying. I expected better of such a highly rated game.

Reactions: Seriosha

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
This was really to my liking. Went with harem route instead of the slut route, so gotta replay it some other day.

Keep up the good work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdventAnyx

Kingpin69

Dec 16, 2019
Anyone knows what I'm supposed to do after inventing the cum-loving buff to advance Gloria's story? I got it, but after going to work nothing happens. Thanks in advance

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
For a game about blackmail and corruption this is probably the most positive games I've ever played on this website.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdventAnyx

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
This game would be great if it didn't have shit tons of grind. Trying to get the lewd score up was especially annoying. I expected better of such a highly rated game.
Yeah...That part was v0.2, so I just didn't have enough knowledge. I played this myself a few days earlier and that stuff is the first in line to re-calibrating once I start doing "clearing" patches.

Anyone knows what I'm supposed to do after inventing the cum-loving buff to advance Gloria's story? I got it, but after going to work nothing happens. Thanks in advance
Doesn't it tell you in the journal? If not - send me a pic of it (journal), I'll see the number and what I can do / add there.

For a game about blackmail and corruption this is probably the most positive games I've ever played on this website.
Yeah, wholesome mind-break here we go! :LUL:

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
AdventAnyx How many achievements are unlockable?
I think 6 (some are way too grindy because current events grant very little of stats like semen or number of vag/anal sex), maybe 7 if you grind phase 2 a lot since you need G to pee herself quite a few times.
I'd suggest to not stress yourself with achievements for now. Come back in a few patches.

Reactions: Ddraigon

Satorius

Dec 14, 2017
The first picture after confirming that you are 18years or older shows you with 4 red arrows what the helper is but sure.
First of all you start a New Game
Use the "I want to break free" option
Tons of text, read it or skip it, and the moment you can navigate stuff press the Exclamation mark >>> ! <<< right next to the laptop
View attachment 871771
Thanks

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes