Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
yeah Avent says maya comes into esthers work, but when i go there, i have talked to maya and esther so many times, its either do nothing, go home, or help esther and i have done it all unless im missing something, even in the school nothing happens... like i said unless im missing something

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Nah the uncompressed is corrupt, sadly I have no clue hot to fix it, but the compressed version seems to work fine.
Did you take them from MEGA?
I only uploaded those.
I just took one of mac-files at my pc and un-zipped them no problem. So, either other sources have them corrupt, or somewhere between my pc and uploading them to MEGA something went wrong.

Edit: I've just downloaded the standard version for mac from MEGA and it unpacked just fine. So, it's your best bet. Other links were provided by a helpful moderator since manually uploading several files to several places is making me go crazy.

Last edited:

Miner_CS

Apr 27, 2020
Did you take them from MEGA?
I only uploaded those.
I just took one of mac-files at my pc and un-zipped them no problem. So, either other sources have them corrupt, or somewhere between my pc and uploading them to MEGA something went wrong.

Edit: I've just downloaded the standard version for mac from MEGA and it unpacked just fine. So, it's your best bet. Other links were provided by a helpful moderator since manually uploading several files to several places is making me go crazy.
o_O I encountered the same problem yesterday. The uncompressed version was broken and couldn't be unzipped by Keka or archive utility.

I downloaded it from Mega..

KteroSaK

Aug 22, 2018
Hi guys... I'm kinda stuck, it says "Walter's story" is not finished but the bar is full and i have 5 points with him... Assigning Gloria to him does nothing. Anybody knows what to do?

Last edited:

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Hi guys... I'm kinda stuck, it says "Walter's story" is not finished but the bar is full and i have 5 points with him... Assigning Gloria to him does nothing. Anybody knows what to do?
5? That's not right. You should be capped at 4. o_O
That's why it says it's not finished. I'm an idiot and made a check for plot "== 4", not ">= 4". That's why if you somehow have 5 it says you're not finished.
Looking into it right now.

If you can assign Gloria to Walters and there's an evening camera with him and her in the office - that's it.

Edit:
Yeah, it should be 5. The trigger saying "you are not finished" is incorrect, unfortunately. And also the progress bar (should be 5 max). Fixing right now.
So you won't be able to unlock cheats this way. The second way is to play over 365 days, and the last one is being a patron. Sorry about that.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Man this game has a pretty good gameplay loop, but it's way too overtuned. Trying to get stuff done without save scumming is an exercise in futility. You need to tone down the bad rolls by a lot and increase work point gains. I don't even know how to get lewdness up for the sucking cock training because she always brings it down at the end of day report.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Man this game has a pretty good gameplay loop, but it's way too overtuned. Trying to get stuff done without save scumming is an exercise in futility. You need to tone down the bad rolls by a lot and increase work point gains. I don't even know how to get lewdness up for the sucking cock training because she always brings it down at the end of day report.
She shouldn't, unless her Resistance is too high. That might be the case if you tell her to do a lot of stuff day after day after day OR if you are at a special point in the game where she starts building a super insane amount of Resistance to force a scripted game-over.

Basically, you should do this:
- always keep at least 30-40 points just in case you fuck up and she cancells a lot of them, to not end up with none at weekend.
- do a weekend "Deal with her" thing, it provides an everyday Resistance reduction. Feel free to fuck her up during the week
- if things are getting out of hand - let her cum (unlock her) - this will help a fucking lot. And keep her unlocked until you gather points again
- develop buffs, get help from Carl
- once you have a special level of cum-slut buff, it should be easy
- if the game is too hard - die several times - you'll get a noob-buff to help you with Resistance

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I got the basics. She is always lowering her lewdness everyday by 1-2 points regardless of her resistance state. After a lot of spanking and spamming work and "deal with her" I finally made enough lewdness to start the blowjob chain. Honestly, the game would benefit by tuning it in the player's favor by about 30% or so. It's just absolutely annoying right now, and that's with save scumming when she undoes an upgrade.

edit: Ok, I just read the threat lvl descriptions again it does start lowering lewdness at medium. I guess that was my mistake. Anyways, I still think doubling the work points would be ideal.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Alright, so about the 7 days thing to remove her resistance gain, how do we do this? We can't give her cum in during the weekend. I tried doing blowjob training for like 2 weeks straight, but it doesn't seem to do anything.

xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
Any change of getting the girls implants?
If they are far enough gone that you can order them to get implants or reductions , the last one as a punishment perhaps

Reactions: tyuiasdf

tpogs

Jun 29, 2017
Alright. I have a problem. I'm in chapter 2 and I can't turn off Gloria's orgasim denial. It's blocking me from progressing because her hate is out of control.

devon69

Jan 1, 2018
i can't open my save file.. it always back to main menu.. how i can fix it
You can't - your save is broken. But you can start new game and choose from where you want to continue: patch 4.0/5.0 etc and you can choose route for Maya, assign points etc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: dfuujin

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Alright. I have a problem. I'm in chapter 2 and I can't turn off Gloria's orgasim denial. It's blocking me from progressing because her hate is out of control.
Click on her face on the top bar. That toggles it.

Alternatively, use Insight Control --> Modify Gloria.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Alright, so about the 7 days thing to remove her resistance gain, how do we do this? We can't give her cum in during the weekend. I tried doing blowjob training for like 2 weeks straight, but it doesn't seem to do anything.
Once she's a cum-slut, arrange her evenings and weekends to visit Carl.

Reactions: desmosome

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I couldn't do anything with maya. I progressed with gloria at the point where she gives first blowjob to me. Then for the next part the game says I need to progress with one of Maya's routes. With maya she is watching mc and esther having sex and that's it. Everytime I talk with here as mc she talks about fucks up of esther. Everytime I talk to her as Esther she says 'oh shit run!' or 'why is your face red? you have your fun'. Everytime I talk about her with Esther she talks about maya is warming up to me and wants to go cinema with us or something. Someone help me please

Reactions: Anonissimo

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
3 ways:
- click the Arousal icon
- click the Lock icon
- iNSight menu

Also, if she gathered too much Hate, don't torture yourself with grind - turn her Lock on for 10-14 days, then let her cum. It's set to get rid of 90% of Hate whatever the number is. Then get rid of the rest normally.

Once she's a cum-slut, arrange her evenings and weekends to visit Carl.
This. Or you can do it manually. There should be an additional button in Sam's room during weekends to do a 1v1 event.

I couldn't do anything with maya. I progressed with gloria at the point where she gives first blowjob to me. Then for the next part the game says I need to progress with one of Maya's routes. With maya she is watching mc and esther having sex and that's it. Everytime I talk with here as mc she talks about fucks up of esther. Everytime I talk to her as Esther she says 'oh shit run!' or 'why is your face red? you have your fun'. Everytime I talk about her with Esther she talks about maya is warming up to me and wants to go cinema with us or something. Someone help me please
You need to repeat some of Maya's action 2-3 times. Read the tooltip in the Journal.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
AdventAnyx Any change about sharing gloria with other men? Like new route with just slave parts for making her only us? (I mean same things without sharing part)
Nope.
Technically speaking, the only unavoidable "sharing" is her elevator scene.
You can destroy her Reputation and up her Lewdness with an egg-vibrator event and spanking. By repeating it many times...
Then in the 3d phase just do the Walters task and let her get all 5 main-goal stars to finish the game before people start getting touchy with her.
Yes, you'll avoid 80% of the content, but it is possible. :LUL:

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes