RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Nope.
Technically speaking, the only unavoidable "sharing" is her elevator scene.
You can destroy her Reputation and up her Lewdness with an egg-vibrator event and spanking. By repeating it many times...
Then in the 3d phase just do the Walters task and let her get all 5 main-goal stars to finish the game before people start getting touchy with her.
Yes, you'll avoid 80% of the content, but it is possible. :LUL:
If i remember correctly (Its happened little bit time after stop playing) we were sharing her with some fat guy in her desk. And BTW what mean by ''Sharing'' for example telling men ''You can do what you want'' and they are touching her is sharing for you? If you explain little bit more detailed her scenes with other men it could be pretty helpful. Thanks :D

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
You need to repeat some of Maya's action 2-3 times. Read the tooltip in the Journal.
What actions? The only actions I have with her is talking with her as esther or sam and her watching having esther-mc sex that's all I can find

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
If i remember correctly (Its happened little bit time after stop playing) we were sharing her with some fat guy in her desk. And BTW what mean by ''Sharing'' for example telling men ''You can do what you want'' and they are touching her is sharing for you? If you explain little bit more detailed her scenes with other men it could be pretty helpful. Thanks :D
Yeah, well...Dialogues are a different topic.
If I ever start doing alternative events and paths to achieve the end-game without her going total whore-mode - I'll have to re-write A LOT of dialogues as well (have 2nd version of them), where Sam would act differently...
Not doing that in the nearest future!
Fat guy just spanks her a little, what's the big deal? :LUL:

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Nope.
Technically speaking, the only unavoidable "sharing" is her elevator scene.
You can destroy her Reputation and up her Lewdness with an egg-vibrator event and spanking. By repeating it many times...
Then in the 3d phase just do the Walters task and let her get all 5 main-goal stars to finish the game before people start getting touchy with her.
Yes, you'll avoid 80% of the content, but it is possible. :LUL:

Is there a plan to make gloria slave route which you own her and only you can sex with her? I really don't like ntr-sharing-cuckold whatever and if it's possible the game would be 100x more enjoyable for me and probably most of the people who play the game. But it's your game so I can understand the 'I do whatever I want, don't like it don't play it' attitude as well. Anyways good luck with the game!

Reactions: Mpkstroff

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yeah, well...Dialogues are a different topic.
If I ever start doing alternative events and paths to achieve the end-game without her going total whore-mode - I'll have to re-write A LOT of dialogues as well (have 2nd version of them), where Sam would act differently...
Not doing that in the nearest future!
Fat guy just spanks her a little, what's the big deal? :LUL:
So with avoiding sharing which things Gloria have with other men? Some spanking only? Or she gave other men blowjob, handjob like sexsual things aswell?

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Is there a plan to make gloria slave route which you own her and only you can sex with her? I really don't like ntr-sharing-cuckold whatever and if it's possible the game would be 100x more enjoyable for me and probably most of the people who play the game. But it's your game so I can understand the 'I do whatever I want, don't like it don't play it' attitude as well. Anyways good luck with the game!
I have this idea to implement something like "sharing protection". It'll go from 0 to 3 or 4. A simple number in the code. Let the player choose the level he's comfortable with. Like:
0 - default (Gloria is a public cum dump, all events are allowed)
1 - no fucking (events that include her having sex will be excluded from the game if you set it to 1)
2 - no anything except touching
3 - no public actions at all

The problem here is: I'd need to have at least 2 versions of Sam's dialogues to show the correct one to the player. And also it will simply block the player from a ton of content. But that's their choice.
On a plus side - it will allow an easy switching from any number in a single playthrough and immediately enable the disabled content back.

But anyway, not anytime soon. Maybe once I finish everything with her. Maybe never, depending on the mood.
I personally like more fucked up scenarios and they require dick-to-pussy ratio of "more than one". :LUL:

Reactions: skyhunter92

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I have this idea to implement something like "sharing protection". It'll go from 0 to 3 or 4. A simple number in the code. Let the player choose the level he's comfortable with. Like:
0 - default (Gloria is a public cum dump, all events are allowed)
1 - no fucking (events that include her having sex will be excluded from the game if you set it to 1)
2 - no anything except touching
3 - no public actions at all

The problem here is: I'd need to have at least 2 versions of Sam's dialogues to show the correct one to the player. And also it will simply block the player from a ton of content. But that's their choice.
On a plus side - it will allow an easy switching from any number in a single playthrough and immediately enable the disabled content back.

But anyway, not anytime soon. Maybe once I finish everything with her. Maybe never, depending on the mood.
I personally like more fucked up scenarios and they require dick-to-pussy ratio of "more than one". :LUL:
Well it could be amazing and thank you for sharing your ideas with me but can you tell me right now trio? Right now can we avoid which things? With right now route and content Gloria make which things with men about sharing? If i want avoid sharing content which things i cant avoid? Spanking? Toching? Blowjob? Handjob?

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Well it could be amazing and thank you for sharing your ideas with me but can you tell me right now trio? Right now can we avoid which things? With right now route and content Gloria make which things with men about sharing? If i want avoid sharing content which things i cant avoid? Spanking? Toching? Blowjob? Handjob?
Since you don't know what triggers what events, there's no way to know what you'll see.
As I said: it is possible to "finish the game" avoiding almost all sharing content (minus spanking scene and elevator fucking). But to do this I'll need to write a long-ass description of how to avoid certain things. And the end result is gonna be you, seeing almost nothing new in this patch. So, what's the point?
Maybe just try other games? Or come back in several months/year?

• Angry
Reactions: bruce555

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Do you really HAVE to play this game since it's clearly not for you? The goal of the MC was always to turn her into public cum dump to use as a tool. Good luck trying to avoid the literal mine field of whoring out content which is like 90% of the game.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Since you don't know what triggers what events, there's no way to know what you'll see.
As I said: it is possible to "finish the game" avoiding almost all sharing content (minus spanking scene and elevator fucking). But to do this I'll need to write a long-ass description of how to avoid certain things. And the end result is gonna be you, seeing almost nothing new in this patch. So, what's the point?
Maybe just try other games? Or come back in several months/year?
Cuz i love other character routes and your game generaly :D I just dont like sharing its not my thing :p I dont have problem with slave routes, incest and with lots of other fanstasy. Just NTR or Sharing is not for me. Well i need wait and ask again then still thank you i hope you will make that 1-2-3-4 thing. I know lots of people like me will love the idea.

Reactions: Mpkstroff

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
The only thing I can even think of as something I would want added to the game is that All Non-repeatable scenes be rewatchable. I know that some are available on the laptop, but there are a huge number of scenes that aren't available there, and the only way to see them again would be to replay the game to each non-repeatable scene and create a separate save for every scene not available at the laptop.

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
Screenshot (1).png this is what im talking about Avant honestly dont know how to get past this point unless i just chit chat with maya until something else happens

Fernandoegr

Jun 24, 2017
View attachment 872955 this is what im talking about Avant honestly dont know how to get past this point unless i just chit chat with maya until something else happens
Go to work, then visit nuant or whatever its called and have fun with Ester, Maya will watch and masturbate, after do the same in the evening and again during the day, if im not mistaken that will o the trick.

Reactions: AdventAnyx

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
Go to work, then visit nuant or whatever its called and have fun with Ester, Maya will watch and masturbate, after do the same in the evening and again during the day, if im not mistaken that will o the trick.
oh ok so you are supposed to have fun with esther while maya is there, i didnt know anything about that

cnbx

Aug 4, 2017
I'm very, very, super bad at programming. But it's not my code. It's something to do with RenPy and how it utilizes your PC/laptop/etc. device to show you images (or video-files in case of my game).
I can't do anything about this. This might (or might not) be a problem with drivers, certain hardware, or even OS.
The game is playable and plenty of people finished it. And every time I get this "out of memory" thing it just makes me sad I can't do anything...

People told me to tune down the number of video-files I show at once (like when you open stats on top), because Renpy can struggle even with big images. I had to produce the 2nd button for the stats-screen for Maya's harem route because of this. But I can't fix the core problem.

Here's the thread:
Where people tried to explain things to me
Ah don't you worry a bit, the game is fantastic.

BTW: Solved the crashing issue by assigning the game to nVidia card directly, the game was chosing the intel graphics first. Strange, no other game does this, on some conferences I found the RENPy version might be buggy.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Consider putting an outline/background color on the journal, it took me embarrassingly long to notice it was there; even after seeing posts here about checking the journal. I was just like "WHERE IS IT"*batman voice*

Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
Fuck this grind. Literally eating buffs the day I re-invent them multiple times. Once you get to the resistance meter this game is bullshit anti-fun.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Fuck this grind. Literally eating buffs the day I re-invent them multiple times. Once you get to the resistance meter this game is bullshit anti-fun.
Yeah, if you rush it early on her resistance will skyrocket without you having any means to control it, and it will randomly undo all her enhancements.
Piece of advice, play it safe at the beginning and bank on extra work points. Once you are at the point where you can consistently use the weekend actions to lower her resistance gain at least once, it's smooth sailing.

4.40 star(s) 160 Votes