Headingley

Mar 16, 2020
I am so confused but anyone else having trouble with the Mac Megaload file? I can download it but I cant unzip the file it keeps spawning error messages and when I did manage to get it open and turn on the game it popped up more error messages? I tried with the console as well same thing.
like I said a few pages ago just grab the compressed version that works fine

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
also just redid the event where they get the call from the mom; did the chip also add birth control or something? because with the amount of spooge in these girls they should be knocked up 7 times over at least

which would be hot

It would also work really well as a threat to Gloria, tell her you took it off (and then either do it or not) or say you sometimes turn it on or off or actually turn it off in order to impregnate her

You wouldn't even have to rewrite anything major; it could be brought up in such a way that no-one discussed it because it's common usage that it works that way and that Sam has now figured out how to fiddle around with it
Well...It's "near future", chip helps to inform you about stuff and pills are a thing.
At least that's what you could tell yourself!

But anyway, I feel like I already did bite a lot to chew properly, so I'll leave this out of the scope for now.
Plus, didn't really bother looking for preggo-bellies addons for HS, not sure if they exist.

My thoughts/suggestions: I agree with one of the review that its somewhat bizarre to have the dating friends side quests. Not that it's poorly done, but presumably people are playing this game because they love slowly breaking a strong woman into a sexslave and that part is thematically off compared to say, breaking a policewoman who is investigating you for your crimes against Gloria.
This is my first game (and writing anything longer than your standard banters in on-line games) and on one hand, yes, I fucked up with focus, but on the other hand - I tried a lot of stuff: writing a gf experience, writing a shy virgin, writing a bitch-breaking scenario. Some people come to see only one thing, but some might enjoy a change of pace. Still: yeah, the loss of focus is right there.

Also, more clothing options would be awesome, that unlock as she gets more degraded.
The experiment with clothes was not very pleasant when I tried it with E+M (harem route). The way the game is now (in case it's not obvious) - it's a bunch of video-files (renders) tied together via dialogs.
Every new outfit I added meant that I needed to have another render every time the character is shown and a correct trigger in the code. Es and Maya both have 3 outfits. I had to account for that every time I showed them, and every scene turned into doing 9 versions of basically the same scene (though I did some minor pose changes because it was too fucking boring otherwise). That's why they undress as soon as you interact with them.
It bloats the game in both size and amount of dull, repetitive work I have to do. That's why you won't see this anymore anywhere.
Different events will have new costumes tied to them, but making outfits customizable is not an option. The same goes for other stuff: like visually different tattoos, piercing, or tans. That's why Gloria's training is divided into "phases" where she looks almost the same within one phase.

Last edited:

Purrbox

Apr 28, 2017
Nope, not yet. Will be in the next update.
Good to know, thank i will stop to try to farm this one :p

As of now, she will react differently only if you've unlocked the "Anal slut" achievement (you need to have her A-sex over 100 and more than V-sex + BJ combined). But it's not much. In her final phase, she'll just choose her back-hole and the animation is the same as when you do this manually via the "Fuck her" option.
Once I lay out more of the events hopefully more stuff will depend on more stats. One day...
Good to know too.The current system is good, but to be honest i was like : the game is already that good, could he have planned thing subtil like that ?

Right now every achievement is simply checking for the number of different actions. The "Denial slut" has it's special hidden component to count to 5 the times she had an orgasm after >2 weeks of denial.
Great ^^

The ultimate buff for being a cum-slut is in the game. Once Esther helps you research it, it's getting much easier to control her Resistance - just make sure she's stuffed with semen every day.
So its this one, okay. I was wondering since, when i replayed the game to try the second maya path, he told me i didn't already unlocked that buff so i couldn't cheat (don't care to cheat in fact but i was curious to see what that would mean in that game)

There's a certain way you should play it first, before you can fuck her up all day every day. So if you do this right when the game allows you - you'll be constantly fucked by her counter-plays.
Once you get Carl to back you up and her ultimate cum-slut buff is invented it gets much easier.
There are also different non-obvious mechanics, like letting her cum when she has very high Desire, to reduce her Resistance more when she does.
This was supposed to be the "I've figured the game" moment for the player. But I won't claim I did this good. There's no doubt a lot of stuff that needs re-calibration once the game is closer to being "finished".
Once you play it one or two more time, its become more obivous. And one thing i really liked in this game is the : i don't break her in 30s of gameplay.
Like someone say later, the rewarding once you figured the game mecanic and what to do is really rewarding, this is why i am not mad about the grind in this game.
I don't say : you totally fucked up the stats. I just say, at my first game, trying to follow the rules like explained and playing the game "normaly" (like, not trying to make her bend to my will in 10s) i didn't manage to avoid my death or to avoid to totally loose control over her behavior. Once the game progress and you get the cum slut buff, well, everything is sudently more easy ^^ I am kinda sure i fucked up a lot of things (like the club...) but i prefer give my feedback about that part, so i can know if its just me who fucked up.

his, I can't help you with. Renpy was not meant to properly show several video-files and pictures on top of them, I think. It's very dependant on some parts of your PC, but I'm too dumb to know for sure.
Dunno either, maybe its just the computer who have trouble to deal with all the animations. I say that because i have no idea how a game is made. If you have a idea about that, great. If you don't know, well that could be a lot of reasons and maybe another player with the same problem gonna find a solution one day....or it will be resolved once i get a new computer

I'd like to think that I'm improving the game-play somewhat from patch to patch. I've started knowing absolutely nothing about coding and seeing how grindy and lame the v0.2 stuff is right now (the first phase)...Yeah. That should probably be re-worked later somewhat.
And you did. From V1 to V6 the game really evolved, in the good way of course.You see some feature coming who make the game more smooth. Since i don't know how you code or you make a game, i can't say : your work is shit. If its possible to make those change without a insane amount of work, nice. If you can't, or you won't , no problem ^^

"Anything" as in "Anything she's lewd enough to do". Or something like that. It's a trainer game. If she does "anything" from the start - there's no point in progress.
She will come to you like a snail one day, don't you worry.
Snail team hype o/
And i prefer a game who make us work to the objective than giving us absolute power in 10 minutes, but i was kinda surprised by the difference sometime between how her statut is described and the action she is ok to do, or not. To be totally honest, i think its the kind of thing who happend when you are kinda keep playing the game without trying to progress the main questline, like me....

That's true. I've tried to do a little bit of content for everyone in one patch, and that's the consequence.
Once I get to the point of doing the University setting and all that, Maya should get a smoother event-chain.
Nice !

I'll consider adding a "Are sure you want to continue? Some events might be lost." check-box.
Nice²

Everything hits the limit of time I have. Can't fit dozens of events and event-chains in one patch, unless I do them once per year.
And i agree with you.
The content is already really impressive, especially for "just" a 0.6.
Its your game, do what you want when you can do it.

Reactions: AdventAnyx

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Once you play it one or two more time, its become more obivous. And one thing i really liked in this game is the : i don't break her in 30s of gameplay.
Like someone say later, the rewarding once you figured the game mecanic and what to do is really rewarding, this is why i am not mad about the grind in this game.
I don't say : you totally fucked up the stats. I just say, at my first game, trying to follow the rules like explained and playing the game "normaly" (like, not trying to make her bend to my will in 10s) i didn't manage to avoid my death or to avoid to totally loose control over her behavior. Once the game progress and you get the cum slut buff, well, everything is sudently more easy ^^ I am kinda sure i fucked up a lot of things (like the club...) but i prefer give my feedback about that part, so i can know if its just me who fucked up.
Getting detailed feedback is like finding a unicorn. So, thanks for that.
That's how I tested the game: since I knew the triggers I played it slower. Sure when people jump to punish Gloria for everything all day every day from day 1 - it'll be unplayable. In my books that means it's working (closely) as intended.

Dunno either, maybe its just the computer who have trouble to deal with all the animations. I say that because i have no idea how a game is made. If you have a idea about that, great. If you don't know, well that could be a lot of reasons and maybe another player with the same problem gonna find a solution one day....or it will be resolved once i get a new computer
I created (and playtested) the first 4 versions using this PC:
-Intel i5 3450
-GeForce GTX 760
-16 Gigs of ram
-SSD
-Win7

It was mediocre even back in 2013...(ram was added later of course).
But I never experienced something like you're describing - 8 seconds freeze. Don't know what to tell you, mate.

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
Just want to throw my hat in the ring for the idea of adding Birth Control functionality to the chip. I wouldn't even care about Preggo Bellies since I actually don't have that fetish, but the idea that you could tell Gloria you have control of her BC and will randomly decide whether its on or off (possibly letting her phone app tell her what state its in) and then she has to argue with herself whether her desire outweighs her fear of pregnancy. Particularly if you can choose to not actually turn her BC off and then make her app show it as off anyway just to see what she does. Could be an interesting mind game to play with Gloria.

Edit: Maybe even have a new story line where she can completely fall to where she actually wants you to turn it off because she gets addicted to the fear and so she starts asking for it to be off when you give her a free day.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
In general also, the pregnancy fetish stuff can be left for endings and other things or implied: human gestation could be outside the scope of the game. It also works dual purpose in that it can be harmful and frighting to Gloria but is also the closest you can get with you girlfriend and has already been mentioned in passing with Maya.

It's your vision of the game, but the reason I'd bring it up from a design point of view is that these are ways you can add more content that would please people but by its nature doesn't really require new renders until near the end point (and even then possibly only in endings) and adds verisimilitude, which I'm sure that a man that's read Shindol Metamorphosis several times would understand

Also could bring up lactation, which is also hot. Fiddling around with hormones and such and you've already introduced content that can be opted out of with the watersports

N3fer

May 20, 2017
How do I allow her to orgasm again after clicking on deny ? I don't find any button and now she's just gaining hate.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
How do I allow her to orgasm again after clicking on deny ? I don't find any button and now she's just gaining hate.
You can toggle orgasm locking by clicking on the top left icon (Desire if I recall correctly). And it should also be possible via the "Modify Gloria" menu in the iNSight app, but not sure.

Reactions: AdventAnyx

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Since you don't know what triggers what events, there's no way to know what you'll see.
As I said: it is possible to "finish the game" avoiding almost all sharing content (minus spanking scene and elevator fucking). But to do this I'll need to write a long-ass description of how to avoid certain things. And the end result is gonna be you, seeing almost nothing new in this patch. So, what's the point?
Maybe just try other games? Or come back in several months/year?
Yeah guess this game is not for me not into the cuck sharing stuff.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
how do u progress with gloria, i got blowjob from her once put cant again, i have 11/15 subway events and 12/12 with the egg vibrator and she has 20000 arousal dont know how to further with her

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 163 Votes