The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Just started playing and liking this game so far but i've concerns given the screenshots.
Do you end up keeping Maya, Gloria, and Esther all to yourself? I just ask because the shot of "Gloria?" on the Symbian with 3 guys around her. I'm not about that "sharing with the bros" life. I am greedy and want all the girls to myself.
Luckily I don't see the hated three letter word in the tags so I think i'm safe? Just wanted to make sure before I commit too much time to the grind.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Just started playing and liking this game so far but i've concerns given the screenshots.
Do you end up keeping Maya, Gloria, and Esther all to yourself? I just ask because the shot of "Gloria?" on the Symbian with 3 guys around her. I'm not about that "sharing with the bros" life. I am greedy and want all the girls to myself.
Luckily I don't see the hated three letter word in the tags so I think i'm safe? Just wanted to make sure before I commit too much time to the grind.
The premise of the game is sluttifying Gloria. The other two are yours. That said, the dev has said he's looking at limiting the need for others to use her, but there are a couple of points baked in.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
There's "sharing" as in "pimping out Gloria", not "sharing" as "lending out my love interest". But it's there alright. If you try to avoid it you effectively avoid 80% of the game, so not sure this is up your alley.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
There's "sharing" as in "pimping out Gloria", not "sharing" as "lending out my love interest". But it's there alright. If you try to avoid it you effectively avoid 80% of the game, so not sure this is up your alley.
Well fuck.
The "Sharing" and "Prostitution" tags arnt on this game so I kinda hoped that wasnt the case.
So is there is no way to avoid sharing Gloria?

Damn, this game was so fucking interesting otherwise, guess I'll have to pass then.

If the dev is looking for feedback then adding in choices to make sharing/pimping content avoidable is highly recommended.
You can corrupt the fuck out of a girl without having to share her.

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
Run my dude! If you dont like shearing, run!
(I had to run too :cry: )

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Well fuck.
The "Sharing" and "Prostitution" tags arnt on this game so I kinda hoped that wasnt the case.

Damn, this game was so fucking interesting otherwise, guess I'll have to pass then.

If the dev is looking for feedback then adding in choices to make sharing/pimping content avoidable is highly recommended.
You can corrupt the fuck out of a girl without having to share her.
Technically, in my books the "Sharing" is not applicable, since you almost solely fuck her as part of her training, she's not your sexual partner. "Prostitution" is relevant though, yes.

And there's no way without skipping almost all of her content (so effectively skipping the game) for now. Also, avoiding her being handed out doesn't make much sense plot-wise currently.
Your goal is not to corrupt her, she's just the means to an end. And handing her out is a bargaining chip to get favors from others. So if the MC avoids doing that, he loses all the leverage he has, both on her and others.

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Technically, in my books the "Sharing" is not applicable, since you almost solely fuck her as part of her training, she's not your sexual partner. "Prostitution" is relevant though, yes.

And there's no way without skipping almost all of her content (so effectively skipping the game) for now. Also, avoiding her being handed out doesn't make much sense plot-wise currently.
Your goal is not to corrupt her, she's just the means to an end. And handing her out is a bargaining chip to get favors from others. So if the MC avoids doing that, he loses all the leverage he has, both on her and others.
Yeah, no thanks. I'm not going to invest so much time training a woman just to hand her off to someone else as a fucktoy.

Story wise: I do have to say I didn't get very far, once MC meets "James" I got strong sharing vibes when MC tells him to watch the video... and stopped to ask my questions here.
So I can't speak for much beyond that point but I can see corrupting Gloria to keep her under your thumb and turn her from the "fridge bitch" to your "good little girl." If MC needs some cover, same threat would work both for Gloria and her dad, "Don't want the family name ruined do you?" which was what I thought this game was going for, "lets turn the frigid bitch into my own fuck toy" not "lets turn the frigid bitch into the town bicycle." :/

If the story gets an update with a route to avoid the sharing and keeping all the girls to yourself I'll be back with bells on, as it was an interesting concept for a game but yeah. I don't like sharing and/or prostituting sexual partners.

Also please update the tags so people don't spend time on a game just to feel let down.
In my experience most people would be bitchy to have spent time grinding just to get blindsided by missing tags for stuff they hate.

SuperNovAA

Nov 24, 2019
Well .... fuck, I think I'm stuck in here main plot 17. I mean, invent the cum-lovin' buff and blah blah maya's route point at 4, talk to es & insight panels. I've got already finished all of the conditions but I cannot proceed ....

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Well .... fuck, I think I'm stuck in here main plot 17. I mean, invent the cum-lovin' buff and blah blah maya's route point at 4, talk to es & insight panels. I've got already finished all of the conditions but I cannot proceed ....
Yeah, I'd help if I actually understood what your complaint was, but I'm not clairvoyant and you are not being specific so... pass.

SuperNovAA

Nov 24, 2019
Yeah, I'd help if I actually understood what your complaint was, but I'm not clairvoyant and you are not being specific so... pass.
Umm .... what I wrote for asking its a what do I do
Oh, what I was asking is what do I do for a next move? something like that. Gloria's main plot 17 remember? I don't know how to clear it, mate.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Well fuck.
Also please update the tags so people don't spend time on a game just to feel let down.
In my experience most people would be bitchy to have spent time grinding just to get blindsided by missing tags for stuff they hate.
They were updated right before the thread-promotion:

Screenshot_3.png

Exactly to help people not waste their time.

Is any of Maya's routes at point 4?
Did you talk to Esther after that? (talk about current goals)?
Did characters chit-chat and figure that they can use Maya's ability as a basis?
Did you open iNSight panel after that and invested points into the new buff?
If you did - talk to Gloria and tell her to give you a bj.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018

View attachment 877741

Did characters chit-chat and figure that they can use Maya's ability as a basis?
Ah!
See I usually only look at these tags:

tags.png

I only check the "Genre" spoiler if I see something in the tag cloud (I think thats what its called?) that is a redflag for me if I need further clarification. Like people will list NTR in the cloud but in the genre tags will list it as NTR (Avoidable) then I know i'm good. You're game just didnt give me any red flags by the tag cloud and looked so good that I assumed the middle image wasnt about sharing.

Know what I mean? Considering the tag cloud is how people search for new games on the site you might want to update it with some relevant ones.

Anyways, I take it there will be no paths for not having "Public Use" in the game?

Reactions: HansDampf788

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Ah!
See I usually only look at these tags:

I only check the "Genre" spoiler if I see something in the tag cloud (I think thats what its called?) that is a redflag for me if I need further clarification. Like people will list NTR in the cloud but in the genre tags will list it as NTR (Avoidable) then I know i'm good. You're game just didnt give me any red flags by the tag cloud and looked so good that I assumed the middle image wasnt about sharing.

Know what I mean? Considering the tag cloud is how people search for new games on the site you might want to update it with some relevant ones.

Anyways, I take it there will be no paths for not having "Public Use" in the game?
This is the list of tags:

Screenshot_4.png

There's no "sharing" there. That's why I put this into the Spoiler.
NTR is not a correct tag since it's stated in the game that MC has no love-interest in his bitch-boss at all. He's into his redhead gf (and her cute friend if you choose that route), and that's all.
Prostitution tag will be added as soon as there's actual prostitution content (money paid). Rules say I shouldn't add tags that are not present in the current build.

As to alternative ways to play the game: not in the nearest future. Once I finish everything I want with the base game I'll see what I can do. Most likely I will just chop-chop (hide) a lot of content for those who want to avoid sharing and alter some dialogs to support that.

Adding Gloria surrounded by several guys to the banner-pic was intentional, to give another layer of warning.

Last edited:

SuperNovAA

Nov 24, 2019

View attachment 877741

Yeah. I already finished a conditions but when I said give me a bj, lewd point is stuck me. :(

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
This is the list of tags:

View attachment 877788

There's no "sharing" there. That's why I put this into the Spoiler.
NTR is not a correct tag since it's stated in the game that MC has no love-interest in his bitch-boss at all. He's into his redhead gf (and her cute friend if you choose that route), and that's all.
Prostitution tag will be added as soon as there's actual prostitution content (money paid). Rules say I shouldn't add tags that are not present in the current build.

As to alternative ways to play the game: not in the nearest future. Once I finish everything I want with the base game I'll see what I can do. Most likely I will just chop-chop (hide) a lot of content for those who want to avoid sharing and alter some dialogs to support that.

Adding Gloria surrounded by several guys to the banner-pic was intentional, to give another layer of warning.
Ahh I gotcha, so its the main aspect of your game so if there is a nonsharing route in the future, it will be quite a while and will be token.

As I'm not a fan of whoring out your sex partners with other guys, whether they are considered "love interests" or not, this is not the game for me. Shame, as its a good one otherwise. If you ever do something without prostitution/sharing/ntr i'll be sure to check it out.

Good luck with your game Dev.

chochoco

Mar 31, 2020
AdventAnyx

well I know its too much to ask will you be able to upload a full walkthrough for this ? I feel like i ran into a bug not sure if its a feature though XD

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Umm .... what I wrote for asking its a what do I do

Oh, what I was asking is what do I do for a next move? something like that. Gloria's main plot 17 remember? I don't know how to clear it, mate.
What you wrote is a mishmash of potential points: " mean, invent the cum-lovin' buff and blah blah maya's route point at 4, talk to es & insight panels. "

What am I supposed to address in that? Maya's route has nothing to do with the main plot and I have no idea what "talk to es & insight panels" even means.

Invent the cum-buff. Have you done that? Are you looking for how to do that? Do you need help on how to apply it to Gloria? Something else? Non sequitur?

Maya point 4. Maybe you're stuck where you need Maya to catch you and Es having afternoon sex a couple of times? That seems to be a common sticking point.

Reactions: chochoco

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
AdventAnyx

well I know its too much to ask will you be able to upload a full walkthrough for this ? I feel like i ran into a bug not sure if its a feature though XD
The full walkthrough is already in the game (top-left corner - the Journal).
Describe what you see and what you do and I'll tell you if that's a bug or a feature. :HideThePain:

chochoco

Mar 31, 2020
What you wrote is a mishmash of potential points: " mean, invent the cum-lovin' buff and blah blah maya's route point at 4, talk to es & insight panels. "

What am I supposed to address in that? Maya's route has nothing to do with the main plot and I have no idea what "talk to es & insight panels" even means.

Invent the cum-buff. Have you done that? Are you looking for how to do that? Do you need help on how to apply it to Gloria? Something else? Non sequitur?

Maya point 4. Maybe you're stuck where you need Maya to catch you and Es having afternoon sex a couple of times? That seems to be a common sticking point.

yup happened to me too... tooltip actually update accordingly one is during the day when maya is not around and hospital other is evening.... that mostly happen due to not reading the tooltip properly

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes