AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
yup happened to me too... tooltip actually update accordingly one is during the day when maya is not around and hospital other is evening.... that mostly happen due to not reading the tooltip properly
Alright. Added bold text to those tooltips.

chochoco

Mar 31, 2020
The full walkthrough is already in the game (top-left corner - the Journal).
Describe what you see and what you do and I'll tell you if that's a bug or a feature. :HideThePain:

I actually got 2 bugs or feature question for you

Screenshot 2020-10-29 040359.png

I'm 1 star away from completing the 5 star for estate transfer. I have research all but masochist level 3(which is not allowing me since its says I'm not ready )

Are these the max value on current build ? coz it keep resetting to these numbers specially Gloria reputation. (excluding sanity )

second one
Gloria vibro-egg event is at 1. After i turn her into secretary and i cant seem to find where the advance option is to trigger it (even in the high sanity)

and lastly (not a bug or feature question)
what are the current available achievements and how to trigger each one.

so far i only got leaky snail.

this game got some serious potential (despite the grind ) and i hope in the future builds grind can be mitigated with bit of tweaking and inventing a perk stacking system to achieve player goals even faster (partially available in the game at the moment)

Reactions: 2k4you

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
AdventAnyx

I actually got 2 bugs or feature question for you

View attachment 877900

I'm 1 star away from completing the 5 star for estate transfer. I have research all but masochist level 3(which is not allowing me since its says I'm not ready )

Are these the max value on current build ? coz it keep resetting to these numbers specially Gloria reputation. (excluding sanity )
Yeah. That's all (buff-wise).
Stat: I artificially keep them at that level for now. If I stop breaking player's save-games one day, I'd like them to continue from where they were with somewhat appropriate stats.

second one
Gloria vibro-egg event is at 1. After i turn her into secretary and i cant seem to find where the advance option is to trigger it (even in the high sanity)
I'll add a check-box "do you want to continue? some events might be lost" to the game, or extend this chain to the new office later. For now, it's a "feature". :HideThePain:

and lastly (not a bug or feature question)
what are the current available achievements and how to trigger each one.

so far i only got leaky snail.
I'm honestly not so sure if exposing the triggers right now is a good idea. First: achievements are in a very raw state and I don't want to promote them right now. If you unlock some - cool. If you want everything unlocked - the secret method is paywalled for now. Second: triggers will change from version to version (to be more appropriate to the game flow) and I don't want more confusion when people browse this thread.

Reactions: MasterMerp

Denethon

Jul 12, 2017
I want to start by saying I love your game. I waited 4 full updates to enjoy it which was hard because I am watching this thread, and they were great updates. I don't know if this is an "unfortunately?" because I went the harem route. But Esther has done/and does so much for him, and he is a huge dick to her.... As well as in her. Is this because of the harem route? Or is that just who he is? Obviously no one should care how much of a dick he is to Gloria.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I want to start by saying I love your game. I waited 4 full updates to enjoy it which was hard because I am watching this thread, and they were great updates. I don't know if this is an "unfortunately?" because I went the harem route. But Esther has done/and does so much for him, and he is a huge dick to her.... As well as in her. Is this because of the harem route? Or is that just who he is? Obviously no one should care how much of a dick he is to Gloria.
I...Don't even know where to start...
If this type of back and forth banter equals toxicity in your books then we have very different views on life.
I think I did a somewhat decent job of showing that Sam cares about Esther a lot.
This is not a dating sim also, so there's no "taking your gf for a date with icecream and stuff" content.
Voluntary transfer of orgasm control is a kink and there are girls who are into it, too. Esther said that she'd like to "do this again" and the "please, let me cum" thing is a part of this fetish...if it's not obvious.

That's the problem is. at list, for me. decreasing is way faster. how can I reach to the 120? I was keep tryin' but still stay in 90 ~ 100. :(
Lock her orgasms (when she has higher Desire she builds less Resistance) and stop doing stuff to her. Earn points during the week. Then lower her Resistance. If at the start of the new week it's still Medium, don't do anything to her again, repeat. Basically, you should keep her at Low Resistance every day, and once she's at Medium - stop and wait for the weekend.
She will continue undoing her buffs and lowering her Lewdness if you rush her with lots of training.

bloodpepsi

Oct 10, 2020
I'm not sure if it's really relevant anymore in 0.6, but I think the report at the end of the day should be animated. It's just text describing that Gloria masturbated and that she did or did not cum. It feels kind of jarring since everything else in the game is animated and it's the one piece of sexual content that's not.

Reactions: abgazil

HoleInOne

Sep 30, 2017
First of all, the game quickly became one of my favorites and i usually hate and 3dgames, the uncanny valley kills it for me. There is so much content its crazy, more so for a game before its first full release.
I do however have several notes:
  1. not enough bdsm content for Es. i would love her as a loving sub\cuckqueen, being jealous of Gloria and wanting you to dominate her too. she did volunteer and a guinea pig for the less extreme stuff but was not really used also i would love seeing her overcome her issue with anal, I'm hoping that's a seed i picked up from your writing. the points competition between Es and Maya is pure genius, i want to see them degrade them selves even more though, maybe some bondage (though not as much as Gloria obviously).
  2. The resistance game play isn't well explained. when it gets high i suggests you let her come, but that will only get it worse if i understand correctly, because high desire lowers resistance apparently. my fist death was because of this misleading hint.
  3. super unintuitive questline with Maya. still don't know how i got the special, had no idea i had to talk to her 3 times and then fuck Esther 3 times (its the same each time, you should change things up so the player knows its going somewhere). same thing later in the harem route where you have to talk to her twice once in the morning and once in the evening. there is no way to get that without checking the forum
  4. at some points (E.G after Gloria becomes your secretary) you should jump to the action. too much talking
  5. At some point i realized i was locked out of the vibe events because i moved on before it was over, would have been nice to to get a message or have some way of knowing I'm locking my self out.
  6. didn't reach 5 stars. I got bored because it seemed like i finished everything else (with all three girls) and just had to wait while Gloria did her tasks. I'm sure thats gonna change when you get more upgrades for Gloria.
  7. Couldn't find Gloria's endurance anywhere, but maybe that's just me.
You got yourself a fan for life! can't wait for the full version.
EDIT: Oh and a question! does lewdness cap at 510 and rep at 490?

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.6a APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

MasterMerp

Oct 10, 2019
How to talk as Esther?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just spend a day as Esther. There is a button at the top in the mornign that allows you to play a day as esther... you will visit school and NUAMA as her and can have a few different interactions. Btw this is also needed to develop an additional "secret" buff for gloria. You can only work on it as Esther. Sam in the meanwhile will just spend a day at work and earn a few work points.

Reactions: AdventAnyx
4.40 star(s) 163 Votes