Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Is there help with achievements? How to unlock them? If click to the locked achievement, there no hint for it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

devon69

Jan 1, 2018
Reactions: AdventAnyx

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
First of all, the game quickly became one of my favorites and i usually hate and 3dgames, the uncanny valley kills it for me. There is so much content its crazy, more so for a game before its first full release.
:giggle:
Thanks

not enough bdsm content for Es. i would love her as a loving sub\cuckqueen, being jealous of Gloria and wanting you to dominate her too. she did volunteer and a guinea pig for the less extreme stuff but was not really used also i would love seeing her overcome her issue with anal, I'm hoping that's a seed i picked up from your writing. the points competition between Es and Maya is pure genius, i want to see them degrade them selves even more though, maybe some bondage (though not as much as Gloria obviously).
It's hard to make content for every direction and every character. Time-wise. I need to stop myself and move on. If I ever plan to finish the game I have to move on.
Once it's finished I might add different events here and there for the "Extended" or "Gold" version or something.
The butt stuff for both Maya and Esther is coming later.

The resistance game play isn't well explained. when it gets high i suggests you let her come, but that will only get it worse if i understand correctly, because high desire lowers resistance apparently. my fist death was because of this misleading hint.
It probably is, yes. The main reason I don't expose in detail how it works for now is because I constantly update, re-work or add something there. Once it's somewhat set - the detailed explanation should be in the game somewhere (maybe like a handbook with tips).

super unintuitive questline with Maya. still don't know how i got the special, had no idea i had to talk to her 3 times and then fuck Esther 3 times (its the same each time, you should change things up so the player knows its going somewhere). same thing later in the harem route where you have to talk to her twice once in the morning and once in the evening. there is no way to get that without checking the forum
This one is painfully true. That was back in v0.2 when I just figured out how to do stuff and code variables.
The Journal should help, as it says exactly what you need to do.

at some points (E.G after Gloria becomes your secretary) you should jump to the action. too much talking
Not sure what's this about. The talking is there to explain how her rules work.

At some point i realized i was locked out of the vibe events because i moved on before it was over, would have been nice to to get a message or have some way of knowing I'm locking my self out.
Yeah...I'll add a check box or expand the event to the new phase.

didn't reach 5 stars. I got bored because it seemed like i finished everything else (with all three girls) and just had to wait while Gloria did her tasks. I'm sure thats gonna change when you get more upgrades for Gloria.
Yep. The system is a foundation to be filled with content later.

EDIT: Oh and a question! does lewdness cap at 510 and rep at 490?
Yeah. Had to put a stopper there. In case I stop breaking people's saves, for them to continue with somewhat proper stats in the new patch.

Also: feels Gucci to finally have someone else to answer questions in this thread! :HideThePain:(y)

Last edited:

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
The next one is gonna be pure Gloria again. Filling up the current phase with more filthy stuff.
Club, new subway events, new orders? Exhibitionism events are really hot. I think MC should remove transparent panel from her table;)
May be implement more revealing/transparent outfit? :)

god_kane

Aug 3, 2020
Definitely need an assignment for Gloria to act as a urinal in men toilets. Maybe office toilet during the week and a public toilet during the weekend.
A lot more things could happen there in the same way a lot more thing could happen in the subway.
I am sure there's a lot of people she knows that are using the subway ^-^

In general there's not a lot of stuff to do in the weekends since the club is not well developped.
Maybe taking Gloria out on a leash and a collar wearing an appropriate outfit for a good doggie.

There's so much potential! I am excited for the future.

Oh and something i noticed for the morning in your appartment. You can only play as esther if she's not in there with you.
But if you want the opposite (like to talk to her) you can just interract with the laptop and do nothing.
This will refresh the appartment and present with a new situation.
I used that a lot to have a good outcome for my situation.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Try your older save-game first. If it doesn't work - use the helper.

so for shits n giggles i start a new game to see this helper, where is it? it's not there at all.

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes