tteolas999

Nov 20, 2018
first of all i wanna say well done its a really damn good game with awesome animations, but after a while it will reach the 6 and 7GB size . are you considering of making it so like every patch is just an update and not having to download the whole game again ? (i know almost no one does that , dont know why though)

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdventAnyx

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
first of all i wanna say well done its a really damn good game with awesome animations, but after a while it will reach the 6 and 7GB size . are you considering of making it so like every patch is just an update and not having to download the whole game again ? (i know almost no one does that , dont know why though)
Thanks.
I'd like to, but don't know how, honestly.
This will probably require some other way to categorize animations and code files so that people could drop them on top of prev version... But as someone warned me: you'll have much more headache from people doing this the wrong way and solving their shit, so don't bother, let them download again.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
I started playing the game for maybe a Hour or so and i must say i like it. But then of all sudden this came up. I thought ok the game isnt far "builded" and i thought the game was over now and I see the start screen but no the game went on .That was really mean xD You really got me there Dev.
Screenshot_1.png

• Haha
Reactions: AdventAnyx

Spidey56

Jul 13, 2019
Hi! This game is really hard to play (for me). After Gloria's desire reached 2000, what to do? That smell-sthg is improved already. Help, please.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Hi! This game is really hard to play (for me). After Gloria's desire reached 2000, what to do? That smell-sthg is improved already. Help, please.
Open the Journal (top left corner) and give me a screenshot. It's hard to tell where you are stuck like this.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
No idea, mate. I only provided MEGA links, everything else was uploaded by a helpful moderator.
Probably just 400 MB of viruses :LUL:
Seems like. Compressed is all the same size but windows and mac have different size in anon -.-
But its your thread so it will be your fault if there is a virus. So I better not download/play the game, its just to suspicious.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Seems like. Compressed is all the same size but windows and mac have different size in anon -.-
But its your thread so it will be your fault if there is a virus. So I better not download/play the game, its just to suspicious.
Win and Mac always has different sizes. That's just how RenPy is packing them.
I thought you were telling me that the same OS versions are diff sizes...

Reactions: devon69
4.40 star(s) 163 Votes