drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
Hi - love the update AWESOME fun with Esther and Maya. Not hard to figure out the system with all the hints! Maxed out the Esth and Maya stats, sluttiness, relationship - I think I have seen all content at Sam's and the dorm. Now repeating scenes and nothing new. How do I trigger club scenes? Have talked to Esth and she talked to Maya. What's next? Does this rev have an ending?

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Hi - love the update AWESOME fun with Esther and Maya. Not hard to figure out the system with all the hints! Maxed out the Esth and Maya stats, sluttiness, relationship - I think I have seen all content at Sam's and the dorm. Now repeating scenes and nothing new. How do I trigger club scenes? Have talked to Esth and she talked to Maya. What's next? Does this rev have an ending?
After they agreed to go, choose the option to go there through the weekend "Deal with Gloria" menu.
I've fucked up a little and totally forgot to do my usual "end of update" past-word this time. Yes. If you finished E+M thing, there's nothing else (Club has a lil bit of talk, back-scenes, and 1 sex event). Other than that, Maya's slut route has different events.

ShingiKame

Feb 12, 2018
Hi ehm...im kinda stuck in the game.i got to the point where gloria gave the mc a bj and it then said that i should progress with a maya route,but im kinda not finding the way to do it.i mean es talked with maya about it and when i play as es and talk with maya,its the one where es gets angry at maya and she says something about"better run,, and then"you have to catch me first,,

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Hi ehm...im kinda stuck in the game.i got to the point where gloria gave the mc a bj and it then said that i should progress with a maya route,but im kinda not finding the way to do it.i mean es talked with maya about it and when i play as es and talk with maya,its the one where es gets angry at maya and she says something about"better run,, and then"you have to catch me first,,
Stop torturing yourself.

Maya's route is super simple:
talk to her 3 times, talk to Esther at home, fuck at NUAMA 3 times during the day, fuck 1 time during the evening.
o_O
No random included.
Just use the "Have fun" option. I've fucked up, the "Offer her points" shouldn't be there at that time.
You'll figure it out after that. Probably :HideThePain:

Reactions: ElPikachu

abgazil

Jul 27, 2018
Hi dev, just wanted to say that this is a great game, thanks for making it!

I'm really enjoying the maledom elements and getting to bring down Gloria. Also feel like the game has really improved version to version from starting from the visual novel like start that I wasn't that into to the free roam sections that have gotten better and better. Keep up the great work!

• Love
Reactions: AdventAnyx

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
The whole risk of pregnancy is out of scope because I don't think I'll do something with it until I hit the "Endings" part.
I've talked a little bit detailed about it earlier in this thread.
The "dirty talk" about impregnation might be a thing though. ;)
For sure, having to make numerous renders for pregnant/not pregnant and having to keep a timeframe loose is important. I just thought it would be interesting for purposes of verisimilitude to mention the implants also serving as birth control with the possibility of turning it off (both as a promise or as a threat) which would also explain how gallons of spooge can be shot into all the girls without them even wondering about the possibility. (unless you already did and forgot)

That sorta content also isn't necessarily for everyone: it gets me platinum hard but for some the actual purpose of procreation is something they don't want to be reminded of, so idk. You could have it as part of the customization of dirty talk or how you want to talk to your gals: less/more dickish and so on

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Alrighty.
I'm gonna do a little scene with Esther in her naked apron, apply all the fixes I've made and release the final version of 0.5 patch.
Then move to create the next, bigger update.

This is your chance to submit any error you found, be it game logic, misspelled words, or anything else.
I know there's more of my fuck ups out there! C'mon, give 'em to me.

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
fuckups, not to many, anyway i didn't found yet any, just progress logic is so fucked up, that i feel like i need to re-learn logic :D
its hard to play this game without forum here, and help from other guys, walktrough will be much appreciated
other then above, i can only say, great job, and pleas dont abandon this game like other devs :D [ sorry i needed to say that ]

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
You have any plan for making different route for gloria or other girls? Like Slave routes for Whore route woman/girls. Not everyone loves NTR/Whore routes but i know lots of people love or prefer making them their own whore/slave without sharing with random guys. So you will make route like that for gloria and other girls?

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
You have any plan for making different route for gloria or other girls? Like Slave routes for Whore route woman/girls. Not everyone loves NTR/Whore routes but i know lots of people love or prefer making them their own whore/slave without sharing with random guys. So you will make route like that for gloria and other girls?
Not in the nearest future.
The upcoming content will be focused on the whoring part even more because the biggest part of the Harem route is done.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Not in the nearest future.
The upcoming content will be focused on the whoring part even more because the biggest part of the Harem route is done.
I like the game harem part but that whore part is not enjoyable for me. I hope you will make Slave Routes for Whore Route woman/girls in future cuz lots of people like me dont like that routes. Thanks your efforts and aswer anyway :)

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
The main post is updated to
If you are interested in my nearest plans, read here:

See ya!

post-release.png

Reactions: mochamas23

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
This not upload version in Android? I ask i get 59 lewd but i not see scene 2 Gloria :3 what happened can help?
No Android version for 0.5c (only for "b" somewhere in comments).
I have no idea what scene 2 you are talking about. I need more info.

Hello,

no save from V0.5b works on V0.5c. Why ?

Thx for answer...
This is really weird...
What happens when you're trying to load it?

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes