AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I can get behind that.

I recently tried again and used the new game trick to get myself to harem status. As much as the harem mini-game is a bit grindy I do think it is fun (btw how do you get the girls to go over 7 slutiness? they seem stuck EDIT: got over it, seems its best to work on their relationship first).
This surprised me a bit as previously I always found myself repeating days grinding away and feeling I was getting nowhere (even losing progress with Gloria too easily).
Some sort of improved hint system (talking about goals with Esther often is useless) would help the game greatly to not feel like a pointless groundhog day. Which I am now suspecting it isn't actually, it's just not easy to play.
It's always hard to see the difficulty when you are the one who puts all the triggers into the game...
Esther tips are useful to know how much exactly you need your stats for the next move.
There are also tips when you try to "Discipline Gloria" sometimes.
Characters talk the way it should be obvious what you need to do next (if you actually read, not skip for scenes).
But other than that...I don't know if I can create even more guidance. Basically the last step would be me saying "this rectangle cube goes into this rectangle hole". From my point of view, the game's already self-explanatory enough.
I've created a much more detailed guide outside of the game, for denser curious people and put it behind a paywall.

Deleted member 1465339

Donor
Jun 14, 2019
Not really into the Gloria content, in fact I hate it, but it's not NTR. Seriously guys if you don't like it move on to other games. There are plenty of other games out there with only the MC getting any action. If you can't find a game you love become a creator yourself make the story you want it takes time and effort, but so is anything worth it.

Holy the amount of hate in this thread. I personally also hate NTR but there is none in this game. At least so far. NTR is when somebody who is "yours" is cheating on you. Same with cucking, but there is neither here. The way character in question is portrayed is more or less absolutely irrelevant to mc here. Now if smth happened with maya/es that would be a whole different story indeed.

Reactions: black1ch

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
How do you decrise the Gloria reputation ??
One easy way is through her public play. Put in the vibrator, choose control and chastise. Offer her "won't use if legs are spread" then do it anyway. Have her cum or not. Either way her reputation takes a hit.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
It's always hard to see the difficulty when you are the one who puts all the triggers into the game...
Characters talk the way it should be obvious what you need to do next (if you actually read, not skip for scenes).
I know that problem. But I'm going to assume that is why you are fine with this site and receiving comments and impressions that way.

The second part is the crucial bit. I did notice several times that reading everything was more often than not giving me decent directions. The problem is the game is so grindy at the start, most players will feel pushed toward ctrl-holding behaviours.

You can put the onus on the players having to read, it certainly is a valid explanation, but another could be revisiting the grind.
The UI doesn't make it obvious either so often it feels like a scene is going to be the exact same you saw 10 times before, whilst in fact the game will change the information given once a threshold has been reached. (so here another idea could be having buttons always showing but being disabled until the right time of day or people are present. Not too dissimilar to some button you already have in some places that do nothing but saying 'this is a placeholder'. This would give a very strong hint to people on where to look for and help squash that 'looking for a needle in the haystack' feeling we often get).
The E+M part felt right, pretty good even. If the rest was around the same pace you'd retain much more players.

Just an idea, may not be the only one (and may be too late for players that never come back after a first impression).

Last edited:
Reactions: AdventAnyx

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Thanks. I'll think this over.
The complication for me is - how much of a problem this really is? Several people out of thousands, who are naturally not very bright, or half of the audience? I might need a poll for that. Something like "How much trouble did you have figuring out on how to progress?".
I'll do this as an open poll later at Patreon.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I can't figure out how to get maya past 4/15 ... I've tried chit-chatting with her, talking to her as the girl, talking about the club when they're both there (red head just mentions she's shy) ...

There's lots of annoying restrictions like that ... I'm low on the resistance, have enough points to unlock face slapping ... but just get told I need to worry more about her killing me - but I don't, I make sure to add to my resistance counter each week, sometimes twice, so I should be over that 30 counter and getting the heavy reduced resistance, which is why no matter what I do to gloria it stays low ...

If you're going to have it setup like this rather than a VN then at least let me do what I damn well want, haha.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I can't figure out how to get maya past 4/15 ... I've tried chit-chatting with her, talking to her as the girl, talking about the club when they're both there (red head just mentions she's shy) ...

There's lots of annoying restrictions like that ... I'm low on the resistance, have enough points to unlock face slapping ... but just get told I need to worry more about her killing me - but I don't, I make sure to add to my resistance counter each week, sometimes twice, so I should be over that 30 counter and getting the heavy reduced resistance, which is why no matter what I do to gloria it stays low ...

If you're going to have it setup like this rather than a VN then at least let me do what I damn well want, haha.
Talk to Esther about Maya, then have sex with her at NUAMA several times.

To help you with Gloria I need to know the number of her plot. If it's 15 - die (scripted death).

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks. I'll think this over.
The complication for me is - how much of a problem this really is? Several people out of thousands, who are naturally not very bright, or half of the audience? I might need a poll for that. Something like "How much trouble did you have figuring out on how to progress?".
I'll do this as an open poll later at Patreon.
Sounds like a plan. Not sure either but will be a bit more than you think as it will include other groups of people and not just dumb ones.

Btw, congrats on Esther. Her look is amazing and the reason I came back after previously giving up.

• Love
Reactions: AdventAnyx

John Rommel

May 18, 2018
Hey idk what happened but iv talked to Maya like 30 times with Sam and cat get it to progress past 4/14. Whats the thing I overlooked to get it to progress lol.
You need to go to NUAMA during the day when Maya is not there and have some fun with her. Then Maya will come in, and you'll get past 4 points

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
hey found a bug
so my game would crash (it would close) every time i enter the relationships tab with no track back or log left or anything so i entered the tab and tried to use the cheats in there and now i got a trackback
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I definitely enjoyed the content in this one, but then I like the breaking of strong women and freeuse (which seems like a somewhat underserved kink in games).

There were some annoyances in moving things forward, and I feel like it'd be even worse if the 'testing' numbers weren't there as then you'd never know if you were actually advancing things... though I guess they're not infallible as I ended up with 16/15 for maya, haha.

I'd definitely like a lot more slut content for maya too, I think there was a warning that it wasn't as fleshed out as the other one (which I've not seen for comparison) but yeah I wanted to turn her more into a freeuse object not exclude the other 2 characters from getting it on with her, but I'll definitely look forward to prostituting her out at the club.
Likewise with the boss-lady I was quite excited when I got to train her in face hitting, but then didn't really get to hit her face at all (maybe because by the point it let me do that I never had an excuse for spanking, but I don't know)... maybe it'll come up if/when you get to train her in that rough sex stuff (I had her at 21/21 and it still wouldn't let me)... a painslut route/option for her would be great.
For once I'm not actually sure what I want to do with the red-head, would be a bit repetitive to make her turn out exactly like the other slut girl, but I don't think I'm attached to her enough to really care about keeping her for myself ... I guess I'll have to see what options present themselves and see if there's anything rather novel, so far it's all been very on point.

But yeah I did thoroughly enjoy it, so I'll look forward to more content appearing down the line.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Some console variables/cheats for the grind-averse:

Code:
s_work = 100   #Set Sam's work points to 100
e_work = 100   #Set Esther's work points to 100
es_brain = 200   #Set Esther's intelligence to 200
glo_aro = X   #Set Gloria's arousal to X
glo_des = X   #Set Gloria's desire to X
glo_lewd = X   #Set Gloria's lewdness to X
glo_rep = X   #Set Gloria's reputation to X
glo_res = X   #Set Gloria's resistance to X

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
Hi, well... I just started the game, i believe im on the first chapter and the game seems very nice, very hot animations but... Well, the rhythm of the the sex scene showed in the screen doesnt match at all the sound of that sex scene, like the visual goes at x1 and the sound is going at x4, is the same in all the 4 or 5 scenes that i have seen so far so i just had to mute the sound because it was totally anticlimatic for me xD, is the same in the next chapters, or is there a way to fix it?

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
The game has just about exactly the right tone for a game with such a subject matter, though it's treading the line a bit: I don't think the protagonist being a bit less dickish would detract much but it's your story to make.

Speaking of the story though, that call with the mom was hot as hell, especially when she brings up having a grandkid: will there be that kind of content at later parts in the game? Personally, I think it's odd to not have brought it up, considering the amounts of unprotected sex or at least say that the chips let you toggle fertility: that way it would be both in character and open as a threat, with the player able to choose if they get pregnant and possibly by whom.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
hey found a bug
so my game would crash (it would close) every time i enter the relationships tab with no track back or log left or anything so i entered the tab and tried to use the cheats in there and now i got a trackback
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not qualified enough to figure this one out. Works for everyone else, probably either something's wrong with your PC, system, or your save-game.
Did you continue from the older save?
Try starting a new game and skipping grind via the helper ("!" sign), get to that point again, and try opening it.

I definitely enjoyed the content in this one, but then I like the breaking of strong women and freeuse (which seems like a somewhat underserved kink in games).

There were some annoyances in moving things forward, and I feel like it'd be even worse if the 'testing' numbers weren't there as then you'd never know if you were actually advancing things... though I guess they're not infallible as I ended up with 16/15 for maya, haha.

I'd definitely like a lot more slut content for maya too, I think there was a warning that it wasn't as fleshed out as the other one (which I've not seen for comparison) but yeah I wanted to turn her more into a freeuse object not exclude the other 2 characters from getting it on with her, but I'll definitely look forward to prostituting her out at the club.
Likewise with the boss-lady I was quite excited when I got to train her in face hitting, but then didn't really get to hit her face at all (maybe because by the point it let me do that I never had an excuse for spanking, but I don't know)... maybe it'll come up if/when you get to train her in that rough sex stuff (I had her at 21/21 and it still wouldn't let me)... a painslut route/option for her would be great.
For once I'm not actually sure what I want to do with the red-head, would be a bit repetitive to make her turn out exactly like the other slut girl, but I don't think I'm attached to her enough to really care about keeping her for myself ... I guess I'll have to see what options present themselves and see if there's anything rather novel, so far it's all been very on point.

But yeah I did thoroughly enjoy it, so I'll look forward to more content appearing down the line.
That 16 bit is my fuck up, fixing it now (should be "out of 16").
As to content: I add it as I jump around between the girls. With this patch, I've closed the major part of what I want from the Harem route. So upcoming releases are gonna be focused on the slut/whore/cum-dump aspect much more.
Stay tuned ;)
Esther's not gonna be whored out though.

Hi, well... I just started the game, i believe im on the first chapter and the game seems very nice, very hot animations but... Well, the rhythm of the the sex scene showed in the screen doesnt match at all the sound of that sex scene, like the visual goes at x1 and the sound is going at x4, is the same in all the 4 or 5 scenes that i have seen so far so i just had to mute the sound because it was totally anticlimatic for me xD, is the same in the next chapters, or is there a way to fix it?
Yeah, sorry about that. But that's the best I can do right now. I just have several files (like 10-14) to use in every scene through the entire game, so it's...not very exciting. Rarely they match, most likely they are desynced.
Maybe once I'm rich I'll outsource the whole sound thingy to someone. For now - it is what it is. I asked in a poll earlier in the development and votes were ~50% don't care about sound or music, they just mute anyway.

The game has just about exactly the right tone for a game with such a subject matter, though it's treading the line a bit: I don't think the protagonist being a bit less dickish would detract much but it's your story to make.

Speaking of the story though, that call with the mom was hot as hell, especially when she brings up having a grandkid: will there be that kind of content at later parts in the game? Personally, I think it's odd to not have brought it up, considering the amounts of unprotected sex or at least say that the chips let you toggle fertility: that way it would be both in character and open as a threat, with the player able to choose if they get pregnant and possibly by whom.
The whole risk of pregnancy is out of scope because I don't think I'll do something with it until I hit the "Endings" part.
I've talked a little bit detailed about it earlier in this thread.
The "dirty talk" about impregnation might be a thing though. ;)

Reactions: Juanjobar

sp99

Aug 7, 2017
Why have I not heard of this game until now? Excellent game.

Really enjoyed the hard domination with Gloria, and the change of pace with E + M was also exciting, loved the alternative outfits.

Question, so I have Subway(15/15), Gloria(21/21), and the harem route girls both 10 sluttiness. Is there anything else to do with the current version? Sending Gloria to Karl for evening or weekend doesn't have a scene, is that correct?

Again, thank you AdventAnyx for this, looking forward to next version.

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes