AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Can't wait for the update, any sizable Gloria content other than the bdsm event?
Nope. The next version (0.6) is gonna be pure Gloria, but in this one there's only 1 big plot-event. Took too much time to develop, so I divided this Chapter into two patches.

GaoChun

Jul 26, 2017
I'm confused as to what I need to do now

I'm 12/12 on the egg vibe and 11/15 on Subway

RaulSanto

Jan 1, 2020
I really like this game, it's very different from the games I've already played and has lots of humor, beautiful!

But right now I think I have a little problem. I think I'm at the second chapter (or third?), where this resistance factor is introduced. I saw a button "deal with Gloria" at the laptop at home right when resistance comes in to play, where I could counter the resistance with points. But a couple days in, I just want to activate it now for the first time since the next day she will reach "medium resistance". But I can't find that button anywhere anymore. Is it bugged or just part of the game or something? NVM it seems that it's only possible in the weekends?

Btw after playing for a long time (hours) the game seems to crash to desktop without a message or anything, happened two times now (version 0.4d).

Last edited:

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I really like this game, it's very different from the games I've already played and has lots of humor, beautiful!

But right now I think I have a little problem. I think I'm at the second chapter (or third?), where this resistance factor is introduced. I saw a button "deal with Gloria" at the laptop at home right when resistance comes in to play, where I could counter the resistance with points. But a couple days in, I just want to activate it now for the first time since the next day she will reach "medium resistance". But I can't find that button anywhere anymore. Is it bugged or just part of the game or something?

Btw after playing for a long time (hours) the game seems to crash to desktop without a message or anything, happened two times now (version 0.4d).
Thanks.
You can only "Deal with Gloria" during weekends.
It's the first time I hear about the game crashing. Most likely something's wrong with your PC (too low memory?). Other RenPy games ever crashed? Can't help you with this one, honestly, sorry.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I'm confused as to what I need to do now

I'm 12/12 on the egg vibe and 11/15 on Subway
You need to progress with the main story (Gloria). Ask Esther, or try doing stuff to Gloria. If you are stuck without new buff, progress with Maya's story first.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
I really enjoy this game and its also hilarious seeing these comments about Gloria lmao!

IceWraith101

Dec 9, 2019
Hey idk what happened but iv talked to Maya like 30 times with Sam and cat get it to progress past 4/14. Whats the thing I overlooked to get it to progress lol.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
My only complaint would be the angles of the animated sex scenes with Maya,
she is my favorite, the animations are good, but I would like them to be more explicit,
see the dick coming and going.

• Love
Reactions: AdventAnyx

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
My only complaint would be the angles of the animated sex scenes with Maya,
she is my favorite, the animations are good, but I would like them to be more explicit,
see the dick coming and going.
If only I could make it not look like crap (dick going through the head, not aligning with a mouth, etc.) - I'd sure made them explicit.
:(

any chance the sharing is avoidable now? i doubt it but would be a nice surprise
No changes here. Gloria's still a hoe. :KEK:

combige

Jun 30, 2017
I have a strange feeling looking at all those familiar HS models but with "europified" faces.

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes