Torek

Mar 15, 2018
gotta say, the idle animations really add up, still images just cut the flow of the game and kinda mess the scene.
still i agree if you feel the need to learn new technologies for improving wherever you see fit, but i think your game speaks for itself when we talk about quality, thats why HS1 or 2, its just a tool, whats actually good is the way the story is told in a creative way (full of kinks ofc), like camera angles, humor, humiliation or closeups whenever.

and about what you do.., im a programmer, and i have several friends (programmers) which i dont know at all what they do, the strange thing about this bussines is that even though you may understand the principles, unless you are in the project.. you don know what the hell they are talking about lol, i feel the same would go if i tried to explain my job

Reactions: xgravex

iffy1211

Mar 23, 2020
Really loved the game and just wanted to tell you that you got a new patreon
Read your post about the slow phase thing so it's only 2 dollars for now, but believe me i won't hesitate to go to the mega supporter teir when the update comes
Keep up the great work
You're my favorite dev

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdventAnyx

Baggo

Dec 18, 2017
Love the game, only criticism I have with it is Gloria is supposed to love anal, but she has way more vaginal than anal on her reputation tab. She also never asks (at least for me) for anal when I give her a day off.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Love the game, only criticism I have with it is Gloria is supposed to love anal, but she has way more vaginal than anal on her reputation tab. She also never asks (at least for me) for anal when I give her a day off.
Writing this from memory, so this might be wrong:
to unlock the "Anal addict" ach, her buttsex should be > vag+blowjobs and over 100. If you have achievement unlocked, she will choose anal at that interaction (we're talking day-offs). As far as I remember the fastest way to ramp up her anal numbers is coming to the club and setting a discount to her ass.
Now when I'm thinking about it, I should add more checks for achievements, for her to choose what she's doing (purely flavor text but still).

Last edited:
Reactions: abgazil

Connoisseur

Oct 29, 2019
can anyone tell me how to unlock gloria level 3 masochism? i already completed the virator and train training but still can't upgrade it

Connoisseur

Oct 29, 2019
If something is missing when activating a new level, there is always a hint. Read it carefully and follow the instructions.
already did, the hint is just i need to max the sensitivity, smell, cum slut and masochism, also desire at 8000 and lewd at 200+ and i already max all of it, except the masochism, everytime i try, it always says gloria won't need it right now

Argt

Jul 28, 2019
Writing this from memory, so this might be wrong:
to unlock the "Anal addict" ach, her buttsex should be > vag+blowjobs and over 100. If you have achievement unlocked, she will choose anal at that interaction (we're talking day-offs). As far as I remember the fastest way to ramp up her anal numbers is coming to the club and setting a discount to her ass.
Now when I'm thinking about it, I should add more checks for achievements, for her to choose what she's doing (purely flavor text but still).
The butt count is higher then vaginal,blowjobs. Still no achivement for me. :(

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes