Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
:unsure: lol the only thing i have moving on the download "torrent" is one commercial, Zero peers... even did the bandwidth allocation etc and still nothing. Someone would be nice enough to make a PC compressed for a mega or anyone of the others would be helpful.

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
:unsure: lol the only thing i have moving on the download "torrent" is one commercial, Zero peers... even did the bandwidth allocation etc and still nothing. Someone would be nice enough to make a PC compressed for a mega or anyone of the others would be helpful.
I'll do it, but I have to DL the file which is a hour ... my god.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeepster and Guios

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
No mac version?
Download the Windows/Linux version and the version of Ren'Py Launcher that's used to create it (can be found by going into the game folder and reading script_version.txt. The version in question here is 7.4.11).
You can download the Ren'py Launcher here:
Use Betterzip or The Unarchiver to extract the game and then launch the Ren'py Launcher; make sure the launcher and game are in the same location or reconfigure the launcher in "preferences" (near the bottom) to the place you want it to search for games to convert.
Once the launcher is open, select the game on the right and then click on "Build distributions" on the left.
It'll scan the game first.
Then, on the next screen, select Macintosh in the Build Packages (unselect all other versions) and in Options below that make sure both "add from clauses to calls" and "force recompile" are selected, then press Build below that.
It'll create a zip file on a new folder, which you can then extract normally and play the game as a Mac application.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
At some points in the game it feels like it becomes overly complicated... I haven't touched it in a while, dunno if I can find the motivation to overcome this hurdle.

indersol

Dec 7, 2018
File too big for Mega cap, and Torrent at 0% while Mixdrop said 18 hrs...this game does NOT want me to DL it.
Try annonfile, but reamember to use some application like "internt downloader" or "Free downloader manager", because it's much slower when you download files by web browser

I download file maybe in 10 minutes max ;)

@AdventAnyx thank you for update :*

Last edited:

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
All people torrenting, read the torrent FAQ.

I had the same problem of it being stuck at 0 for the one he had made for Photo hunt. Gave up after a day and just downloaded the compressed version.

Since there was no alternative here, I went and read up and then installed another client other than utorrent. The dude has even given links for convenience. Then it downloaded normally.

His is the only torrent that has given this problem in utorrent. As I don't know the full machinations of how torrents work, i can't explain why.

TL;Dr - Use another client than utorrent.

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
All people torrenting, read the torrent FAQ.

I had the same problem of it being stuck at 0 for the one he had made for Photo hunt. Gave up after a day and just downloaded the compressed version.

Since there was no alternative here, I went and read up and then installed another client other than utorrent. The dude has even given links for convenience. Then it downloaded normally.

His is the only torrent that has given this problem in utorrent. As I don't know the full machinations of how torrents work, i can't explain why.

TL;Dr - Use another client than utorrent.
I'm sure, but it's not exactly convenient to need two torrenting programs (I need uTorrent for a different site) I have never had this issue elsewhere AND I have used some of his other ones and they worked.

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
Try annonfile, but reamember to use some application like "internt downloader" or "Free downloader manager", because it's mutch slower when you download files by web browser

I download file maybe in 10 minutes max ;)

@AdventAnyx thank you for update :*
I tried FDM and it worked...so thanks! I never heard of them before so I will see if they are worth it in the long run.

Reactions: indersol

junito

May 27, 2017
a few of gallery scenes seens bugged(esther clever girl 1 and 2) , even have finish the game still asks for gloria 24 progress

4.40 star(s) 159 Votes