TysonRRS

Mar 17, 2019
It's not about censorship. No games that use Honey Select graphics, that are not actually Honey Select games, can be released on Steam due to copyright rules.
It's why Dev of My New Family switched to Daz3d for his game My New Memories. So he could put it on Steam.
Ah ok ok. Thanks for explaining, I get it now. Very unfortunate as I really like to buy and play games on steam, get achievements and stuff, etc but it is what it is...

• Sad
Reactions: AdventAnyx

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Yo, what the hell?! I'm out of town for 1 week and you guys almost made a Christmas miracle :LUL:
Seriously baffled by how long it took you to not share the links. Much appreciated!
em4.png

I'll pick up random stuff from this thread and try to answer it.

I hope the dev releases this on steam, I played an early build and I absolutely loved it. I don't want to pirate this- and I also for some reasons think patreon is too much of a hassle. But I really want to pay the devs for this amazing game, please please release this on steam
Not a chance. As someone already answered - for legal reasons. Also personal - Steam asks you to pull down your pants for verification, and I'm very shy!

I played an older version that didn't give the option to avoid sharing Gloria, really doubt that changed and judging from a quick search for the word "sharing" seems like it's still not an option. I'd very pleased if someone was to tell me otherwise, though.
Hmm, since the question got asked 8 months before and there are different routes i guess its better to ask again.
Is it possible to drop the whole public use crap and have a real harem?
All plans to create a separate route, to avoid sharing Gloria, were dropped over a year ago :HideThePain:
For 2 big reasons:
a. It's a lot of extra work, and I don't want to spend another year or two on this;
b. I enjoy making this type of content more. And most certainly future projects will NOT be pleasing for harem-lovers as well. I simply don't want to create unnecessary expectations with this game, to not be dragged down by no-NTR crowd every time with every future project.

There isn't swinging content with Esther?
Nope, and it's not planned so far. Esther's and Maya's content is finished (besides game-endings).
Maybe, as extra, I'll make something like "slut Maya's and her best friend's adventures" one day in the future. But it's just a quick sketch out of the top of my head. Nothing will probably come out of it.
bonk3.png
diary_m3.png

according to the description there is supposed to be a "special button" to buy a dedicated room for Glorias office slut route - but it doesn't show up in the evening. Is it not implemented yet or is that a bug?
There should be, yeah. Maybe I forgot to expand the triggers at which it appears...
Before, the room was only available to purchase if you have progressed with Maya+Gloria. I'll look into that later.

I can't get Gloria away from the Mindbreak.
If I give her a free day at the office she gets back to Low but once I Chill at home it is back to Mindbreak.
She isn't assigned anywhere and I disabled all buffs that I can disable.
I think the problem ist that I completed Gloria's Table and now the lowest setting for then buttplug is 300.
She even fulfills the buttplug requrements and has like 18 orgasms daily but is still stuck at Mindbreak.
Oh and Endurance is at 18 of 28.
(Now the Lewdness is shit again, great)
I kind of solved it...??? by NOT doing what the game is telling you to do to raise sanity...
I activated alle buffs again, set the buttplug thing to 1000 so she cant get there so desire built up to 30000 or when back in the office at around 35000, then I gave ger the day off (after orgasm), after the third or fourth day sanity was back to High.
Nevermind doesn't solve shit. At the latestest at the next weekends it is back to Mindbreak again :(

I think the Gloria's Table task has messed up the game?

Edit:
I dont get it. Sanity changes seem totally random now and behaving in no way how the Resistance tooltip is describing it :(
Right now that button appers to do pretty much nothing. The only thing that actually works is losing her Lewdness like the text say... yay :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I also have this:
Screenshot_2.png
So I'm getting mixed signals here :HideThePain:

That's what happens with versions without letters (initial, $10-tier). They are very raw and only tested once or twice by me before release.
I was going to finish my holidays routine, make a $5-release, then re-run and re-test everything myself again a couple more times and THEN make a public release.
Public releases are always much more polished, but people are impatient, so here we are...
maya1.png

I'd very much appreciate it if you gave me your save file. I tend to play the game very differently than my players, because I know all the triggers and such.

Missing 3 letter tag, please ..........
UwU
?

a few of gallery scenes seens bugged(esther clever girl 1 and 2) , even have finish the game still asks for gloria 24 progress
Yes. I fucked up and forgot about the gallery in the initial release. Version "a" should have it fixed and updated with all the new scenes.

--------------------------
So, anyway. You guys managed to hold it and not share the release for almost 10 days. Really proud of you :giggle:
I'll check this thread from time to time, leave your questions here.
Also, this "torrent doesn't work" spam is kinda off-topic, no?
Happy holidays fapping!

20210724075329029.png

TysonRRS

Mar 17, 2019
Not a chance. As someone already answered - for legal reasons. Also personal - Steam asks you to pull down your pants for verification, and I'm very shy!
Haha your game is perfect thanks for your hardwork, and happy new year!
ps I think I'm one of the very few people who miss Gloria's unkempt armpit XD

acelcasper

Dec 27, 2019
is it possible to upload from gofile or pixeldrain, tried torrent didn't work, other site is really slow and mega is mega, pretty please (zippy also works)

Reactions: Guios

runz

Mar 3, 2018
Why I can't download on ANONFILE? Everytime I click download it goes error:unsure:

Fluidblack

Aug 24, 2021
is it possible to upload from gofile or pixeldrain, tried torrent didn't work, other site is really slow and mega is mega, pretty please (zippy also works)
Yeah with Mega the DL cap is like 4 something GB. But if you have a VPN its unlimited. :cool: When you reach the Cap just turn on your VPN if its off (or change locations) then hit refresh in the browser. You skip that waiting period and you can resume your download for an additional 4GB (repeat accordingly).

I believe it seems it IP blocks you. So the IP change and refresh allows you to continue downloading. So for those of you missing Nopy I say merry late Christmas and happy downloading everyone.

TL;DR Use a VPN with Mega for infinite downloads.

Last edited:

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
a few of gallery scenes seens bugged(esther clever girl 1 and 2) , even have finish the game still asks for gloria 24 progress
You need to have finished Esther's main plot for these to unlock. Have you done so? If you have, can you please send me the save with the issue?

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
hi dev, can you help me a little bit?
i dont knowwhat im doing wrong here, but in my save when i go to NUAMA and talk to Maya, nothing happen

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
some help with mayaXesther, how to advance maya to be fully explored and have mayaxesther 2?

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
You need to have finished Esther's main plot for these to unlock. Have you done so? If you have, can you please send me the save with the issue?
They leaked raw 0.10 version, without the script fix. I'd probably not bother :HideThePain:

hi dev, can you help me a little bit?
i dont knowwhat im doing wrong here, but in my save when i go to NUAMA and talk to Maya, nothing happen
Yeah, that's a fuck up. Once you flip Maya to her full-slut stage, that dialogue is locked... I'll fix that for the next version.
-------------

Also, to people asking for a compressed version from me:
rly.png "Do these guys really think I'm gonna leak my own paywalled content?"

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes