zuruzzu

Dec 27, 2017
I have Gloria's bankrupcty at lvl 5 and completed every one of her quest except for Walters (which is at level 4). How do I continue Walters quest? I have assigned her to him but nothing seems to be happening even after several days.

davieboy1234

Nov 23, 2018
Anonfile version gives virus

the download finishes too quickly and gives a file and exe that have nothing do with the game

Last edited:

CWIPS

Jul 2, 2019
^ Anonfile version gives a virus warning apparently, there's no compressed version for the PC (because the Mac audience is just so... vastly larger, or something?), downloads from the other sources fail, and the torrent has been stalled on mine for days.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
All plans to create a separate route, to avoid sharing Gloria, were dropped over a year ago :HideThePain:
For 2 big reasons:
a. It's a lot of extra work, and I don't want to spend another year or two on this;
b. I enjoy making this type of content more. And most certainly future projects will NOT be pleasing for harem-lovers as well. I simply don't want to create unnecessary expectations with this game, to not be dragged down by no-NTR crowd every time with every future project.
Not the answer i hoped for but at least an answer. Thx and bye, i dont run a woman shelter because i whore out people, thats against my nature.

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
^ Anonfile version gives a virus warning apparently, there's no compressed version for the PC (because the Mac audience is just so... vastly larger, or something?), downloads from the other sources fail, and the torrent has been stalled on mine for days.
this is clearly revenge from the MAC overlords after Mac users have been usually forced to wait for their downloads the most over the years

hvingsomefun

Aug 20, 2018
suddenly the butt plug multiplier thing is 300 when it's moved all the way to the left (where it was 0 before). Not sure exactly when it happened. I think this is keeping Gloria basically in perpetual mindbreak. I have orgasm control OFF so she can cum as much as she wants.. but just flips from low to mindbreak over and over again

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
The Compressed Mac version is for the last version, not this new version. We have asked the Compressing crew to Compress this one. They may or may not do so, it is up to them. :>)

CWIPS

Jul 2, 2019
The Compressed Mac version is for the last version, not this new version. We have asked the Compressing crew to Compress this one. They may or may not do so, it is up to them. :>)
Appreciated, thanks. Would just be nice to have the torrent seeded!

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Why can't i have fun with Esther at work so Maya cathes us?
Did i miss something? Constantly get the message "Maybe next time"

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
I'm having an issue that I may have overlooked something for but after searching the thread for answers and trying myself, I'm left with no choice but to ask.

So in the Maya harem route, I'm on level 4 and it says that there's going to be a maya x melissa scene. It also says I need to get Esther's butt. But when I go to Nuama like it says, I either get nothing new or it tells me to wait another time even if Maya isn't in the room. I went to the club a few times and saw nothing to initiate a threesome. Any help would be appreciated! I probably just overlooked something.

jacob bond

Feb 23, 2018
Gallery unlock; to use, download as a .rpy into the game's game dir

It looks like the gallery also wasn't updated and is blocked when progressed into new content, you can use the fix_gallery.rpy file to fix that - but it won't update the gallery variables with the game's new values to the unlocker needs to be used if routes that are in the gallery were progressed and you want to view them
i can't download the files

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I can't get Gloria away from the Mindbreak.

Edit:
I dont get it. Sanity changes seem totally random now and behaving in no way how the Resistance tooltip is describing it :(
Well... Apparently, I thought it would be fun to subtract some Sanity from her when she had more than 1 orgasm per day. And that it would be even more fun to multiply that by 5 :HideThePain:
So basically, once she reached the endgame, and started having 15+ orgasms per day, that caused 100+ of Sanity lost every day. Genius design!
glo_sanity_3.png
Removed the x5 multiplier
Lowered the Sanity hit from 40 to 20 when she can't reach the target goal
Lowered the minimum from 300 to 200 in her buttplug multiplier after the last table event
Encreased the amount she's able to reach somewhat by altering the formula

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: skyhunter92

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
All plans to create a separate route, to avoid sharing Gloria, were dropped over a year ago :HideThePain:
For 2 big reasons:
a. It's a lot of extra work, and I don't want to spend another year or two on this;
b. I enjoy making this type of content more. And most certainly future projects will NOT be pleasing for harem-lovers as well. I simply don't want to create unnecessary expectations with this game, to not be dragged down by no-NTR crowd every time with every future project.
Sad. I understand it might be a lot of work but I'd say it's worth it, even if it ends up being unrealistic or simplified.
About "unnecessary expectations", that's meaningless. The same way you chose to not do it here you can choose not to do it in the next games, so that's not an actual issue.

Reactions: Arra64
Jun 22, 2020
can't access the gallery once i finished maya's slut route? when i clicked on the sex scene gallery v1.0 sam says "you fucked up cheating walter's plot". this happened even before i try anything with the cheat option. also pretty much finished all the plots except for gloria's bankruptcy. help! that scene was awesome i wanna see it again

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
can't access the gallery once i finished maya's slut route? when i clicked on the sex scene gallery v1.0 sam says "you fucked up cheating walter's plot". this happened even before i try anything with the cheat option. also pretty much finished all the plots except for gloria's bankruptcy. help! that scene was awesome i wanna see it again
same here also happens with glorias desk lv3

trybi123

Jun 10, 2017
Zrzut ekranu 2022-01-06 114818.png
I'm stuck, when i try to upgrade Gloria it says "work on something else like preventing her from murdering me" I talked to everyone but no progres.

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes