AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I'm stuck at the step 18 of gloria story. I can't disciplining her I don't understand why, she have desire at 20 000, all buff are lvl 3 except pain that are lock lvl 2 and she have lewdness at 219. What I need to do to continue?
Make sure the buffs are ON, and she didn't undo a level or two of any of them. Check the iNSight panel to see which are available to be upgraded.

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
AdventAnyx asked at the final of the current version for feedback about Gloria's slut outfit, after bankruptcy. My take is: I liked it very much! I was not expecting nothing like it, but I do approve. :) It wouldn't be my choice -- I'm a fetishist for corsets, garter belts, stockings and high heels (but not "stripper" type high heels) -- but I can see the logic behind it. Surely, a big jewel butt plug would be nice too, as part of the ensemble! :p
I can't wait for the final updates!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: AdventAnyx

Kovalgor

Jan 17, 2019
After last update gallery says "You fucked up cheating Walters plot". Never used any cheats, probably bug with save transfer 0.9b->0.10.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Got around to play your Game and its fucking awesome xD
Its very lighthearted (so far) funny and lewd as hell. I am also a fan of the UI. I like monitoring stuff and see optical changes ect. The dynamic between Sam and Esther is really well done as well. All in all I have a fun time.

Only thing I am not looking for is the drastic change for Esther like in the new banner on the OP....now I haven't reached that part yet but this is way over the top imo. I adore her looks aka at least keep her ponytail (OG hairstyle) xD

Looking forward to more.

Edit: Why is the Track that plays in Chapter 2 such a banger. Anyone got the name?

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdventAnyx

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Eeeeh why no sandbox tag? Seems very sandbox. I loved the 'intro', but I don't want to find all hidden features and triggers etc like with a sandbox.

buff

May 29, 2017
Ugh, can't get renpy to launch the 1.0 version... I was gonna convert it to Mac. Not a renpy expert but I assume the dev did something unusual so we need to get 1.0 from the source...... are we just waiting on a kind soul to link to post the mac version?

qwer@07

Aug 5, 2018

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
I started new save with V0.10 due to all the changes.
when I played this before i had a special event with E+M at NUAMA at the evening.
now i can't seem to trigger it, and while playing as Esther in school and i hover over Maya it says something like,
"Check button later after a certain event with E+M", which i assume is that one.
and i'm worried about missing it if progressing with Gloria as it warns me about events may be locked away if i do.

Esther Plot 7 (Buff Dev. 6/Uncle Club 14)
Maya Plot 14/Harem 4
Gloria Plot 19 (Carl 7/Subway 15/Vibro Egg 7/Club 3)

Last edited:

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
and i'm worried about missing it if progressing with Gloria as it warns me about events may be locked away if i do.
The only event that gets locked is egg-vibrator for Gloria, if you get her to the 3d phase without finishing it. That's probably what the game warned you about. If you're interested in E+M, numbers seem right, you won't see anything new until Gloria's plot is moved past ~23 I think.
Not sure what's the event you're trying to talk about, that you fear to miss. Describe it? There are no critical events that are missable.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
okay, so apprently there is mind break game over, but I've had gloria at mind break for several days with no game over? Anyone know whats up
Depending on how much sexual endurance she has, she can be at mindbreak Sanity for days and weeks before the gameover. You'll see a warning in the end-of-day report when you're 3 days away from the game over.

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
The only event that gets locked is egg-vibrator for Gloria, if you get her to the 3d phase without finishing it. That's probably what the game warned you about. If you're interested in E+M, numbers seem right, you won't see anything new until Gloria's plot is moved past ~23 I think.
Not sure what's the event you're trying to talk about, that you fear to miss. Describe it? There are no critical events that are missable.
It was a "secret" event that happened back in an earlier version.
when E+M progress were at a certain point, you could select "Have Fun" with Esther at Evening,
and instead of just getting "Not Right Now" you got a fun time with both iirc.

But if it's only the Egg events then i've done it, as it states now that i need to be on plot 22? to continue her training.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
It was a "secret" event that happened back in an earlier version.
when E+M progress were at a certain point, you could select "Have Fun" with Esther at Evening,
and instead of just getting "Not Right Now" you got a fun time with both iirc.
Was that a thing where he just slapped their butts? :ROFLMAO:
That was so long ago, I believe v0.2 or smth... That event requires you to have 20 of both working points, Maya be present, and is only available once per playthrough. Not an evening event, you'll just have a separate menu choice when you talk to Esther there, saying "Secret scene"

Reactions: skyhunter92
Jun 6, 2019
Gallery unlock, should work across any version, to use download the file as a .rpy into the game's `game` folder (click on the attachment, press Ctrl+s, select the All files (*.*) entry from the file type dropdown and after that remove .txt from the file name)

It looks like the gallery also wasn't updated and is blocked when progressed into new content, you can use the fix_gallery.rpy file to fix that - but it won't update the gallery variables with the game's new values, so the unlocker needs to be used if routes that are in the gallery were progressed and you want to view them

When i click the files, it just tries to open the files in the browser without an option to download. How do I actually download them?

MetalChicken

May 23, 2020
When i click the files, it just tries to open the files in the browser without an option to download. How do I actually download them?
like the post says either press ctrl s or right click and save, right clicking on the attachment from here should also work

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
Was that a thing where he just slapped their butts? :ROFLMAO:
That was so long ago, I believe v0.2 or smth... That event requires you to have 20 of both working points, Maya be present, and is only available once per playthrough. Not an evening event, you'll just have a separate menu choice when you talk to Esther there, saying "Secret scene"
Yeah...I may not have played since 0.3 or maybe 0.4, which was the main reason i started a new save.
Love the game though, or at least E+M :D

Reactions: Xunlee
4.40 star(s) 163 Votes