CWIPS

Jul 2, 2019
Apparently you can send Gloria to Maya, but it tells me that I need to make modifications (pretty sure I've made those) and then it mentions talking to Maya first, but Maya is never at NUAMA any more. Any ideas?

BetterMagnet

Mar 12, 2020
I honestly am stuck at having to increase her Max endurance , I have no clue how to do it and I am confused about how I did it in the past

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
I honestly am stuck at having to increase her Max endurance , I have no clue how to do it and I am confused about how I did it in the past
It just happens if you let it but idk exactly how it works. If she's at 7 out of 23 endurance, she needs 16 more seXP to level up, then it rolls over to 1 out of 28 (or whatever, just making up the progression.) Just keep her busy and let her orgasm from time to time to stay out of Mindbreak and it will gradually build up. Not sure if it's sex or orgasms that count as XP.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Apparently you can send Gloria to Maya, but it tells me that I need to make modifications (pretty sure I've made those) and then it mentions talking to Maya first, but Maya is never at NUAMA any more. Any ideas?
There's one, very specific condition, when she can't show there at all. Most likely you're just unlucky with the roll (33% I think). Just hit "Esther" then exit the dialogue for a reroll. Repeat.

It just happens if you let it but idk exactly how it works. If she's at 7 out of 23 endurance, she needs 16 more seXP to level up, then it rolls over to 1 out of 28 (or whatever, just making up the progression.) Just keep her busy and let her orgasm from time to time to stay out of Mindbreak and it will gradually build up. Not sure if it's sex or orgasms that count as XP.
Oh, wow. Some people think it's seXP :HideThePain: I really fucked up with explaining that in the game, haven't I...
The first number is her current endurance. As soon as it reaches 0 and the day ends, it's restored somewhat and her maximum (second number) increases by 1. Simply put - assign her to the most hardcore jobs and wait a few days.

it really saddens me that the super buttplug was destroyed, it had such potential
was really looking forward to it
Its corrupting power against the man was way too much for our world to bear :cry:
It had to be destroyed!

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Now accepting ideas!
Pasted: any ideas about a 2-10 animations scene for a public release? Gloria, E+M, whatever! Send me!
Here, also , and .

7.png

CWIPS

Jul 2, 2019
There's one, very specific condition, when she can't show there at all. Most likely you're just unlucky with the roll (33% I think). Just hit "Esther" then exit the dialogue for a reroll. Repeat.
Thanks for replying! Hilariously I loaded it up just now and she's there. However the only option is Chitchat, which does nothing. What to do now?

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Thanks for replying! Hilariously I loaded it up just now and she's there. However the only option is Chitchat, which does nothing. What to do now?
If Maya is already at the end-game slut route (new appearance), then it's a known bug that there's no dialogue there. Should be fixed in "a" version.
If she's not, you probably need to invent the lez-buff first. Not looking into code right now, might be wrong. Depends on the number of Gloria x Maya plotline.

Last edited:

skyhunter92

Jul 29, 2017
Now accepting ideas!
Pasted: any ideas about a 2-10 animations scene for a public release? Gloria, E+M, whatever! Send me!
Here, also , and .

View attachment 1591404
Not sure what 2-10 animations means exactly but an idea I got would be implementing a repeatable side-quest.
It can be used to let Gloria gain/lose small amount of sanity/money during end-game phase for players to maybe get the ending they want? (From what i know previously there are supposedly 3 endings right?)

E.g. Assign a challenge/task during weekdays with Gloria at work, where the player can decide whether Gloria wins or lose with a simple event?(Maybe name the event Cheat day for Gloria??, idk XP)

As for what kind of challenge/event, it can be something simple and relevant to her job as your secretary.
E.g. Ordering/Buying a complicated Lunch for you at work with a time limit.
She succeed, she gets to masturbate, cum that day and keep the change for your lunch.
(++Sanity, +Cash, --player's working points)
She fails, she has to service someone for that weekend without cumming and fork out some cash to compensate.
(--Sanity, -cash etc?)

As for who will benefit from her lost, I guess at this point you can choose?(Yourself, Security Guard or "Scary" Prison Dude).
Probably just choose 1 guy to start since u have a limit of 2-10 animations XD.
Maybe include it as a bonus scene during End of day report for when she lose/win, idk how you would implement that XP.

You can decide whether to mess with her iNsight controls or mobilize your security guard(-working points to compensate) to make her more likely or definitely fail the challenge. As for the specifics i am sure making her wet herself/super horny would make it harder to fulfill complicated food order on time XD. Heck maybe make it a chance based mini-game like ester getting caught if you are up for it, idk.

Hope you get inspired by this hehe.

• Hey there
Reactions: AdventAnyx

Adrian489

Jul 26, 2018
Now accepting ideas!
Here, also , and .

View attachment 1591404
Regarding industry-related games, you should try Healslut by Davie Zwei, it has some excellent corruption/humiliation content especially on submissive loot puppy route

• Hey there

Kananartans

Dec 19, 2019
Is it possible that only Sam can take Gloria if I don't do some sub-quests? Or am I considered to have done those sub-quests because of the story? (I really want to keep her for myself or Sam. You know what I mean.) C'mon AdventAnyx, I need answers.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kane_Freeman

skyhunter92

Jul 29, 2017
Is it possible that only Sam can take Gloria if I don't do some sub-quests? Or am I considered to have done those sub-quests because of the story? (I really want to keep her for myself or Sam. You know what I mean.) C'mon AdventAnyx, I need answers.
Welp, seeing how desperate you are guess I'll quote some replies from AdventAnyx in the past below to give you some closure.

I think I answered your question after the last update, don't remember...
There are no longer any plans to create an alternative route for Gloria.
Theoretically speaking, it is possible to avoid almost all sharing (except the elevator scene), get to the 3d corruption phase, and make Gloria finish all 5 stars as soon as possible to avoid people exploiting her. You'll miss 80% of her content though. Plus, there's no ending yet, so what's the point?
There are no longer any plans to overhaul, remake or add an alternative way to train her.

MozeyX

Jan 8, 2021
@AdventAnyx This game is the BEST, you really know how to make whore trainer, love the nasty and total degeneration of whores. Please man keep making such good quality games, you are the fucking LEGEND! Thank you for developing such a amazing game, wish you shit load of money and success in your life.
Waiting for next update.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
@AdventAnyx This game is the BEST, you really know how to make whore trainer, love the nasty and total degeneration of whores. Please man keep making such good quality games, you are the fucking LEGEND! Thank you for developing such a amazing game, wish you shit load of money and success in your life.
Waiting for next update.
Why thank you!

I'm gonna use this lucky opportunity to remind you guys about this little button at the top:
rate_me_my_friend.png
Just, you know, whenever you feel like you're ready!

wink.gif

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Waiting for next update.
Yes, yes it is.

Reactions: TysonRRS

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Now accepting ideas!
Here, also , and .

View attachment 1591404
Perhaps for the end game Gloria route, her anal addiction could be expanded into anal-only/pussy-denial territory? The MC could put chastity belt or piercings on her front hole and then train her (together with Melissa) in the art of double-anal and large insertions. I wonder if it's possible to pull off a convincing DAP scene using these 3D models.

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
Perhaps for the end game Gloria route, her anal addiction could be expanded into anal-only/pussy-denial territory? The MC could put chastity belt or piercings on her front hole and then train her (together with Melissa) in the art of double-anal and large insertions. I wonder if it's possible to pull off a convincing DAP scene using these 3D models.
Maya learns how to give bladder massages.

• Wow
4.40 star(s) 163 Votes