Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Is there a way to prevent sharing?
Unfortunately we have a situation like this:
Theoretically speaking, it is possible to avoid almost all sharing (except the elevator scene), get to the 3d corruption phase, and make Gloria finish all 5 stars as soon as possible to avoid people exploiting her. You'll miss 80% of her content though. Plus, there's no ending yet, so what's the point?
There are no longer any plans to overhaul, remake or add an alternative way to train her.
That's why I quit the game. And I'm sure that most harem-loving people like me will quit the game just because of this. I mean why we can't use her (Gloria) as a harem material? And why the hell are we have to share her?

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Unfortunately we have a situation like this:

That's why I quit the game. And I'm sure that most harem-loving people like me will quit the game just because of this. I mean why we can't use her (Gloria) as a harem material? And why the hell are we have to share her?
And thats why i quit game to, even i talk with DEV a lot with telling him ''You should consider adding Gloria scenes without sharing etc and it will be amazing, add your game more divercity and you can make happy players which hate NTR and sharing content like me'' and he said maybe i will do it after finishing whole game, if he done i will play game after finished from begining if dont then im gonna feel sad for losing this game well writed story, interesting style and good looking renders/animations... I hope he will do that, i mean its pretty much important thing to add your game more divercity and make happy both side, we all know there is a lot of fetish out there but NTR/Sharing lovers and NTR Haters are pretty much two big side of those fetishes and adding different paths is pretty much needed at this point of adult games world.

Last edited:

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
And thats why i quit game to, even i talk with DEV a lot with telling him ''You should consider adding Gloria scenes without sharing etc and it will be amazing, add your game more divercity and you can make happy players which hate NTR and sharing content like me'' and he said maybe i will do it after finishing whole game, if he done i will play game after finished from begining if dont then im gonna feel sad for losing this game well writed story, interesting style and good looking renders/animations... I hope he will do that, i mean its pretty much important thing to add your game more divercity and make happy both side, we all know there is a lot of fetish out there but NTR/Sharing lovers and NTR Haters are pretty much two big side of those fetishes and adding different paths is pretty much needed at this point of adult games world.
The hell do you mean diversity? This is a hardcore trainer and your gripe is that it doesn't have some vanilla like 90% of games on here?
This game is actually bringing some diversity to this site. But I guess the word's lost all meaning like most other buzzwords thrown around these days.

Not a NTR guy and this isn't NTR as there's no love lost with Gloria.

skyhunter92

Jul 29, 2017

View attachment 1599168
Yes much Facepalm and much Mad.:oops:
AdventAnyx Btw, Are you releasing public version 0.10a soon?
Saw on your patreon that you are seriously considering delaying the public release for a ~month to add a few micro-events (1 animation) :eek:.
I don't think I can wait another month for the next release.:cry:
Would you at least consider releasing the 0.10a first? Then a 0.10b with the micro-events?
please-pretty.gif

Vagic

Aug 31, 2021
Well, the game is good. Sharing doesn't bother me.
If you add a harem difficulty, where Gloria will be only yours, then the outcome will be the same as Maya's - less content. Especially if you are so unsure of yourself that you won't let Gloria change her formal suit for something looser ;)
P.s. animated avatars are superfluous, since the game itself is animated. :whistle:

skyhunter92

Jul 29, 2017
P.s. animated avatars are superfluous, since the game itself is animated. :whistle:
I kinda like the animated avatars, don't see why there is a need to remove them?
Makes this game better IMO, but to each their own i suppose.
Unless it is interfering with the game play itself somehow?
Either way looking forward to the next public release man;)

Reactions: qhudaquda

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I kinda like the animated avatars, don't see why there is a need to remove them?
That was a joke.

Even minor stuff like the animated avatars let the game stand out.
At its core (I guess) it is a trainer game but how AA is handling it is very unique imo.
It seems well thought out from interactions up to the looping animations. To be honest the UI and animations are a treat to watch. I like that shit.

Edit: The flak AA is getting for not including Gloria in the "Harem" is ridiculous as always but common on this site. I get from where they are coming from but she is purposely written like that and I dont see the problem. To be honest I would throw a tantrum as well If we start sharing Esther around....damn that sexy redhead....xD

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes