SamuRyeBread

Oct 6, 2021
View attachment 1315956

Overview:
A Trainer-like, mostly animated game with its main focus on submission, humiliation, and female orgasm control/denial.
Also includes outdated memes and a love story. :LUL:
Read the tags below!
The main story follows the life of Sam. He's a simple guy within the mafia circle, who gained access to highly experimental tech.
Most functions are unknown, and he, with some help from lively redhead Esther, will try to figure them out.
How? Using it on his bitchy boss and girls around him!
Thread Updated: 2022-01-25
Release Date: 2022-01-25
Developer: AdventAnyx -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Banners:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -

Compressed
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: TORRENT* - ANDROID*

Extra:
Gallery unlock

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 746523 View attachment 1616673 View attachment 871184 View attachment 1616677 View attachment 746524 View attachment 985105 View attachment 1130645 View attachment 993295 View attachment 985106 View attachment 985241 View attachment 871183 View attachment 668517 View attachment 1130643 View attachment 625074 View attachment 985242 View attachment 1616660
Has the newest version been ported to android anywhere? I've seen .8 and one link to .9 that didn't work :/

ilonyi

Feb 17, 2019
Is the author of the game a girl or a man?
Is it true that Esther is the author's alter ego?
for discussion on the forum...

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
So im struggling to break her further I've got her to lvl3, in sense of smell, sensitivity, loving being spanked to lvl2, shes at the club being a waitress, shes wearing the butt plug and egg near enough all the time, I've got her orgasam denied a lot, she's been spanked in front of a person outside the meeting room, made to orgasam in a meeting, pissed herself when she was denied orgasam in the meeting and getting molested on the train daily lol...

What does it take to break her further lol her reputation has gone as low as 813 but then it starts climbing back up... stuck in a loop atm advice please

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
So im struggling to break her further I've got her to lvl3, in sense of smell, sensitivity, loving being spanked to lvl2, shes at the club being a waitress, shes wearing the butt plug and egg near enough all the time, I've got her orgasam denied a lot, she's been spanked in front of a person outside the meeting room, made to orgasam in a meeting, pissed herself when she was denied orgasam in the meeting and getting molested on the train daily lol...

What does it take to break her further lol her reputation has gone as low as 813 but then it starts climbing back up... stuck in a loop atm advice please
You should check Gloria story progress tips in the game's Journal, which tells you what to do. At the moment you're between stage 2 and 3 of her corruption. You will also have to make progress in the other girls stories, so make sure to check Esther and Maya's requirements as well. You now need to build up Gloria's desire to a very high level (by denying orgasms while constantly subjecting her to your lewd games), making sure all her sensitivities available at this stage are the maxed out. This will trigger a weekend event when she tries to remove the chip but gets caught in time by the girls...

Reactions: rosethorn87

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
You should check Gloria story progress tips in the game's Journal, which tells you what to do. At the moment you're between stage 2 and 3 of her corruption. You will also have to make progress in the other girls stories, so make sure to check Esther and Maya's requirements as well. You now need to build up Gloria's desire to a very high level (by denying orgasms while constantly subjecting her to your lewd games), making sure all her sensitivities available at this stage are the maxed out. This will trigger a weekend event when she tries to remove the chip but gets caught in time by the girls...
I have got her desire as high as 2k but I let her cum as was terrified of her killing me lol

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I have got her desire as high as 2k but I let her cum as was terrified of her killing me lol
Too low. Do not be afraid of frustrating her sexually, especially in phase 1 and 2. It's delicious and I wish you could prolong the long-term denial plays well into phase 3, without breaking her mind. One stage of Gloria's story actually requires you to piss her off so much she sends a squad of thugs to whack you. You just need to let it happen.

Reactions: layer1avn

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Too low. Do not be afraid of frustrating her sexually, especially in phase 1 and 2. It's delicious and I wish you could prolong the long-term denial plays well into phase 3, without breaking her mind. One stage of Gloria's story actually requires you to piss her off so much she sends a squad of thugs to whack you. You just need to let it happen.
The drug goons? Yeah they already attacked me lol

Vagic

Aug 31, 2021
For me it's 1 and 2 where 1 for low sanity and 2 for high sanity with an optional 4 for medium :)

Klaypps

Oct 1, 2019
I'm stuck with Gloria at level 18. I can not understand what she needs for 19. All the events for this level seem to have passed, but I can’t upgrade masochism to level 3, and further progress does not go. The task says that I have to discipline her, but I can't do it

skyhunter92

Jul 29, 2017
I'd say, it's ~80% complete.
I hope and pray and chant God's name (lol), for him to give me fewer procrastination days this year, to be able to finish this damned game within 6 months. The absolute worst-case scenario - the second half of this year.

Btw, I released just now.

View attachment 1607795

Too much shit to do today, can't update the main post manually, maybe tomorrow.
After reading the Patreon's post, I have decided to wait for v0.10.1 for a fresh new go at the game.
Really enjoyed the game last time i played.
I know Dev said it will be out within a <month, really hope it is out soon man!!!

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes